Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic

Go down 
+10
EileenK98
WD40
Disco Stu
Freezer
Exodia's Right Leg
the asylum
your mom
Penguin
Howithurts
Chris91
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 pm

And what makes him think "Black Scar" is racist? Sometimes, black is just a colour.

Also, if he DOES think it's racist... WHY IS HE STILL USING IT?

Goddammit...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Okay, I'm not surprised that the guy who creates the out-of-place Gary Stu vigilante style character has the out-of-place Gary Stu cop character as his favorite. Making him HIS fan, however, is a destiny I think even Kurtis Stryker should be spared of.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 pm

You know, last time I was in the hospital, I discovered a channel that was showing the old Mortal Combat live-action TV series. It wasn't a bad thing to watch when you're stuck on your back after surgery and aren't allowed up except to use the bathroom.

If I'd had nothing to keep me entertained but this fanfic, I would have probably tried to slit my wrists using my IV needle. Which would be damn near impossible, but worth it if I didn't have to read it any more.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Some fun stuff while we wait for the next chapter

This is the author of that fic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I have ot admit I thought he would be fatter. Anyway if you're wondering what Kitana is getting so excited about (or what a guy who wishes Mileena could chew on his dick looks like), there you go.

Quote :
Quote :
Then [Kitana] brought [one of her fans] over her face, before slowly lowering it so that her eyes could peak over the material. That's when I noticed that she was looking down at me again. Why was she interested in staring at me?

But that's when she turned her head to the side slightly before winking at me and letting out a small giggle.
Kitana’s strongest, canonical, love interest was with Liu Kang. I have played every Mortal Kombat game to death, and I have never seen Kitana flirt.

Even if she were to, it would not be to a child from a realm that her people are about to eat!
Beiieve it or not (ok you probably already do) it's lifted straight from the game

Looking forward to his spergy play-by-play of Jade's victory pose.
Back to top Go down
StrungOutOnLife

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 pm

His regimen is really lame considering how muscular he's supposed to be. Muscle is a function of weight pushed, not reps done; you can do situps and pushups with no added weight all you like and you won't exactly look like Schwarzeneggar; more like the T-1000. In fact, doing tons of reps forces you to do less weight, which would hinder his goals. Also hindering his goals is doing no lower body exercises.

As for the descriptions of canon characters, a fic told from an OC's point of view is an acceptable time, in my view. Seeing the familiar from the point of view of a newcomer is part of the fun. The Barista series in the SG-1 fandom is fun for this reason. He ruins this by pilfering the wiki pages, though.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote :
His regimen is really lame considering how muscular he's supposed to be. Muscle is a function of weight pushed, not reps done; you can do situps and pushups with no added weight all you like and you won't exactly look like Schwarzeneggar; more like the T-1000. In fact, doing tons of reps forces you to do less weight, which would hinder his goals. Also hindering his goals is doing no lower body exercises.

The really funny part is that male models don't do lower body exercises either. They have chicken legs so they can wear those "trendy" girl pants. In other words, his character's supposed to be an unbeatable martial artist (well, except that he just shoots everything lol) but his workout is designed entirely to make himself look pretty. He's going to take his mask off, then show kitana his washboard abs and then they'll kiss awkwardly and she won't pay any attention to his chicken legs.

Edit: also, all the mortal kombat fics on the pit look like they suck (except for one ok drabble where it turned out Havik was writing all the shipping fics) and who keeps pairing Mileena up with everyone? We should have a general mortal kombat thread in addition to this one.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 am

StrungOutOnLife wrote:
Also hindering his goals is doing no lower body exercises.
Not surprising, considering which aesthetics he's basing the character off.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StrungOutOnLife

PostSubject: More on exercise   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

V3N0M wrote:
Quote :

The really funny part is that male models don't do lower body exercises either. They have chicken legs so they can wear those "trendy" girl pants. In other words, his character's supposed to be an unbeatable martial artist (well, except that he just shoots everything lol) but his workout is designed entirely to make himself look pretty. He's going to take his mask off, then show kitana his washboard abs and then they'll kiss awkwardly and she won't pay any attention to his chicken legs.

Edit: also, all the mortal kombat fics on the pit look like they suck (except for one ok drabble where it turned out Havik was writing all the shipping fics) and who keeps pairing Mileena up with everyone? We should have a general mortal kombat thread in addition to this one.
It just occurred to me: if he's such a great martial artist, why won't we let practicing his moves serve as exercise? Also, I've read that the Latissimus Dorsi are more important to a barehanded fighter than the pecs. Is this true? Because my source is freaking TV Tropes.

Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm not an expert on that but I'm pretty sure almost any muscle (with the possible exception of biceps) is more important for martial arts than the mantits. Also, they don't show him practicing his moves because the author doesn't know any, he probably just named 2 fighting styles he saw while watching UFC.

Also, why does Kitana need lingerie when her costume is pretty much that? I feel embarrassed for this kid for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic   The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scar - A Mortal Kombat Badfic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2