Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.

Go down 
+21
Reidmar
Maximilia
Cyberwulf
BrianWarnersBitch
kleine_kat
Tolpuddle Martyr
Adagio
Verandering
Khajidu
Chris91
ZoZo
The Unoriginal
DeeDee
Ceres
karmyn31
Melissa
Rageful Jewel
Fairlight
grmblfjx
unskilled78
Malganis
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:50 pm

BrianWarnersBitch wrote:
First of all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Okay, 'fess up, douchebags. First we get somebody bumping a months-old thread on dolls and now we have Clownface here screeching in a thread that's TWO YEARS OLD. Which one of ye is going to these places and dropping links back here? Seriously, are you that desperate for entertainment now that Chris has gone on hiatus?
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:02 pm

...wow. Do we have an influx of trolls, or sockpuppets?

I'm voting sockpuppets, but it's still amusing.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:03 pm

BrianWarnersBitch wrote:
First of all bitch why the fuck are you going searching for Michael Jackson sites for anyway? and second of all you have to sign up to see our posts on there so obviously you signed up for it

third of all read bitch for Michael Jackson fans not haters so if you a hater you go create yourselves another hate site and go post all of your hateful bull on there and leave my friends

along MJ fans except your for who you are they are kind and they are sweet and they all have big hearts you have know idea how many lives hes saved the stores i hear on there about

how his music saved her from slitting her wrist how he gave them a new life to live when they were all alone hated themselves felt as if no on cared then they became changed by MJs music most of them even hold hand during his songs so you can go spread your hate else where because

no matter how hateful of a person you are love will always conquer hate i love listening to there stories im a ex self harmer myself and they all inspire me the site is the most amazing most awesome site ever made on the Internet so i would really appreciate it if you would leave my friends alone thank you.
MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 724940

>mfw you necro a 2 year old dead thread

Back to top Go down
Howithurts
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Howithurts

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

^You're adorable.

Please, tell us all about your obsession with Michael Jackson.

EDIT: Ha, one page too late.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

BrianWarnersBitch wrote:
First of all bitch why the fuck are you going searching for Michael Jackson sites for anyway? and second of all you have to sign up to see our posts on there so obviously you signed up for it

third of all read bitch for Michael Jackson fans not haters so if you a hater you go create yourselves another hate site and go post all of your hateful bull on there and leave my friends

along MJ fans except your for who you are they are kind and they are sweet and they all have big hearts you have know idea how many lives hes saved the stores i hear on there about

how his music saved her from slitting her wrist how he gave them a new life to live when they were all alone hated themselves felt as if no on cared then they became changed by MJs music most of them even hold hand during his songs so you can go spread your hate else where because

no matter how hateful of a person you are love will always conquer hate i love listening to there stories im a ex self harmer myself and they all inspire me the site is the most amazing most awesome site ever made on the Internet so i would really appreciate it if you would leave my friends alone thank you.
Chris, is that you?

MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 57786
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:16 pm

You give Chris too much credit.

Like he could string together an entire multi-paragraph rambling of this magnitude and get away with it.

BrianWarnersBitch wrote:
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Awww, look, he thinks he's people!
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
BrianWarnersBitch wrote:
First of all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TheIan wrote:

BrianWarnersBitch wrote:
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice originality there, Ian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.   MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MJJ Dream World -- the scary, explicit world of Michael Jackson's biggest fans... NWS.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2