Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enter Master Magic's World of Magic

Go down 
+6
Notanoni
rae
Lurv
Chris91
The Scientist
fapfapfap
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

Enter Master Magic's World of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 am

...omg

Quote :
I am Sir Magic and I am what one would call a "Lifestyle Dominant."
Yeah

Quote :
I began my journey as a apprentice Dominant twenty two years ago under Sir Geoffrey Blaine of then "House Blaine of Boston." I was 17 when I was accepted by Sir Blaine at great risk to him and his House; the reason is self evident. I can say with great pride I did not disappoint him and if he were alive today I would hope he would take pride in who I have become, not only as a man, but a Dom and what is now called today a "Master."To many of us Lifestylers the title of Master is "earned" not taken. It used to be bestowed in general upon one who by their own local community standards had attained a level competency, correctness and respect. As with all things, in time they change and now any moron and every wannabe claims the title. This is not some weekend bedroom game I play, this is what I live. I like, I love, I was born to be in control, not only of another but first of myself. I'm in control because I am, not because I "need" to be.
I love the "BDSM IS RELIGION" group; they're only one step away from Goreans.

There's some really hilarious stuff on this site, horrible web design and counter-intuitive navigation included. Here are some of my favorite pages:

The Slave Application Requirements
and
"Swinging".

And you gotta love the page footer:

Quote :
©️ 2003 Sir Magic "..the Darkangel". (TM) All rights reserved
Construction & Design by Sir Magic Darkangel
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 am

The reason is self-evident? scratch The reason isn't self-evident at all.

Quote :
I was born to be in control".
Really? I mean, really?

Quote :
You must be a biological female (meaning you were born that way).

Now I've got that Lady GaGa song stuck in my head.

Anyway...this site is just kind of dumb. Maybe he should learn to master the art of advertising on the web before trying to control anything else.

Epic. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:54 am

fapfapfap wrote:
...omg

OMG is right...this guy makes Charlie Sheen look stable. Enter Master Magic's World of Magic 611762
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 am

The Scientist wrote:
Quote :
Really? I mean, really?
BDSM is a very serious business. *nods*
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:48 pm

People get off on D/s! News at 11!

Srsly, I don't see anything worth snarking here, except the godawful website layout. WTF is with using a zillion different colors? >_< IT IS NOT 1995 ANYMORE.
Back to top Go down
Notanoni
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Notanoni

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:50 pm

What you need to be a "Master":

1) A Marty Stu name

2) Terrible web design skills

3) Apprenticeship to someone (that cannot be verified in any way, so everyone will just have to take your word for it)
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 pm

rae wrote:
People get off on D/s!

Yeah, myself included, which is why I find this especially funny. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Quote :

I wonder if the MtF transgendered could sue him for discrimination? I'll admit my sex life is basically vanilla, but I'd always assumed that couples who entered into a D/s relationship did so because they wanted to. Why would a person who felt they were the wrong gender and went through taking hormones and getting surgery to change them to what they felt was their real gender be any less capable of being a sub than a woman who was born a woman?

Or is this one of those goofy semi-Gorian groups who believe that women are inherently inferior to men and can't function unless they've got someone to order them around and sexually abuse them on a regular basis? Wouldn't want any of them former men with their possibly still male-oriented brains to get uppity, now would we?
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:

Quote :

I wonder if the MtF transgendered could sue him for discrimination? I'll admit my sex life is basically vanilla, but I'd always assumed that couples who entered into a D/s relationship did so because they wanted to. Why would a person who felt they were the wrong gender and went through taking hormones and getting surgery to change them to what they felt was their real gender be any less capable of being a sub than a woman who was born a woman?

Or is this one of those goofy semi-Gorian groups who believe that women are inherently inferior to men and can't function unless they've got someone to order them around and sexually abuse them on a regular basis? Wouldn't want any of them former men with their possibly still male-oriented brains to get uppity, now would we?

Nah, it's exactly the same reason why a normal "vanilla" guy would be icky-yuckied out by a MtF instead of a "real" chick.

What else is there on-- oh dear.

On his "About Magic" page he's got the results of a personality test: The "Lycan, Slayer or Vampire Test" to be exact.

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hunter-Slayer
Magic scored 50 Mortal, 23 Vampire, and 36 Werewolf!

A mix between Warrior and Mortal, Magic has come to terms with the fact creatures exist, he's abit of a wild type and definately enjoys destroying the denizens of the night, be they vampire or be they werewolf, who cares. It's evil and Magic is Damn good at what he does! The Hunt is what matters. "

I am so turned on right now.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah. I get off on D/s, too. Except almost exclusively same gender identifying D/s, because I start to feel sick when gender becomes part of the control play. Be it with a man or woman as Dom. To each his own.

Man the website is hard to look at.

It's also hilarious that he has an application form. What a lazy tool. Who wants to bet he's gotten all of NO applications since he made this thing?

Ohhhhhh man. I have to wonder.
Has no one told him that his stupid .gif of the male gender symbol moving over the female gender symbol is pretty heavily implying gender transition rather than... whatever the hell he wanted it to be?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:59 am

If they did, he obviously wasn't listening. Enter Master Magic's World of Magic 961878
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Totally off-topic, but isn't the guy in the Hunter/Slayer picture Ryan Reynolds? I'm pretty sure the photo was lifted from 'Blade 2.'
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm

^^ Yeah, that's definitely Ryan Reynolds. XD I'm pretty sure it's from Blade as well.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 am

Lurv wrote:
The Scientist wrote:
Quote :
Really? I mean, really?
BDSM is a very serious business. *nods*

Oh, that is not my problem.

It's just... the way he writes it down like this just invites ridicule, somehow.

...which would be the opposite of what he intends to convey. Poor sod. Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 am

I'm sorry, if you call yourself MAGICKKK and have an online application website, you invite yourself for ridicule anyway. I mean, to me that says he can't find anyone offline.

e: oh hey, I'm a bit late. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 am

Better late than never, I say. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:04 am

All in all, I'm not sure this guy's for real.
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 am

The Scientist wrote:

Sadly, he is. Along with scores of others like him...

(This is why I never actually want to meet any of these people IRL. -heebie jeebies-)
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:27 pm

fapfapfap wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

(This is why I never actually want to meet any of these people IRL. -heebie jeebies-)

I've always had this theory that people who act like this on the internet are likely milquetoast junior accountants in real life. Online, where no one can see they're still using Brylcreme on their hair and wearing leisure suits to work, they can bluster and be 'Master So and So' and proclaim they were BORN to be a Dominant, and no one can argue with them.

I bet if he ever got an actual application from someone, he'd have a nervous breakdown on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:18 am

Can you be sure the site's very existence isn't the result of a nervous breakdown? Enter Master Magic's World of Magic 961878 Enter Master Magic's World of Magic 611762
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
fapfapfap wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

I've always had this theory that people who act like this on the internet are likely milquetoast junior accountants in real life. Online, where no one can see they're still using Brylcreme on their hair and wearing leisure suits to work, they can bluster and be 'Master So and So' and proclaim they were BORN to be a Dominant, and no one can argue with them.

I bet if he ever got an actual application from someone, he'd have a nervous breakdown on the spot.

Unfortunately, if you meet them under the pretext of kink, you never see the milquetoast.

I can only imagine the stuff this guy would spew at a munch. Icky poopoo caca munches. :I

Chris91 wrote:
Can you be sure the site's very existence isn't the result of a nervous breakdown? Enter Master Magic's World of Magic 961878 Enter Master Magic's World of Magic 611762

Is there such thing as prenatal nervous breakdowns?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 pm

I don't know, but it would be pretty interesting to try and find out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:37 am

An important part of any kink, even if it's lifestyle, is to be able to know when to stop.
............... Razz
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Maybe his kink is to seem to be trying-too-hard on the internet?
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:34 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Maybe his kink is to seem to be trying-too-hard on the internet?

I thought that had a name already? What was it... oh right, narcissism. It's a pretty common kink, especially with male doms, or so I hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Master Magic's World of Magic   Enter Master Magic's World of Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Master Magic's World of Magic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next