Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Willing to Beta a Dr. Who/Torchwood Crossover?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

Anyone Willing to Beta a Dr. Who/Torchwood Crossover? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Willing to Beta a Dr. Who/Torchwood Crossover?   Anyone Willing to Beta a Dr. Who/Torchwood Crossover? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Or if not, do you know someone who would?

The story concerns Captain Jack working for Torchwood 3 in mid 80s Cardiff, encountering Turlough and the Fifth Doctor.

Mostly, it's to make sure I didn't make any mistakes with my British euphamisms (which probably includes spelling, since I'm sure the hardcore fans will pick that up immediately).

Most of the dialogue is between Jack and Turlough, but it's not necessary you be familiar with Turlough''s personality. I watched Five's whole run and have written Five/Turlough before, so I've got that down.

PS-There's no actual slash, though Five/Turlough is implied at the end.

If you want to take a look at it, or know someone who'd be willing to beta, PM me. This is the first story Torchwood-based story I've written since COE. I really want to get back into writing in the fandom (and Dr. Who), but I don't want to screw it up.

Also, I'm my own worst enemy, so feel free to critique if you find it necessary. You couldn't be any harder on me than I am on myself.
Back to top Go down

Anyone Willing to Beta a Dr. Who/Torchwood Crossover?
Page 1 of 1