Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It Came From the Crossover Section

Go down 
+3
Dr. Quinzel
rae
InkWeaver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

It Came From the Crossover Section Empty
PostSubject: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, the first thing you should know about this story is that it’s entirely in bold. I love weird formatting, it just makes it that much worse.

The second thing you need to know about this fic is that it’s a Samurai Champloo/Inuyasha crossover. I debated on posting this or an Ed, Edd, N Eddy/Champloo crossover, but this one won when I noticed the author spelled the word “damn” as “damb.” Yes, I said to myself. This is gold.

you can always find me in blue

Quote :
Fuu wasn't always alone, mugen wasn't all ways so care free, and jin didn't always have a poll stuck up his ass,
I dunno, Bob, Jin's prostate is still looking like a big swing vote in the upcoming rectalection.
Quote :
so what did this girl with long wavy black hair and blue eyes do that changed each of them and what happens when she comes back,
What happens when you end a sentence with a comma,
Quote :
Mugen- I was 15 when I met her we were both alone in the lowest place
The Mariana Trench?
Quote :
Flashback-

I surely had three broken ribs,

"damb"
I’m going to assume this is an intentional combination of “damn” and “dumb.” New Mission: find situations in which to use this ingenious word.

Mugen, our extremely out of character hero, meets Kagome. Or something that’s… supposed to be Kagome but is like the emo, lower case, badass version of her.
Quote :
"are you ok?" she asked

"y-yeah im fine" I said

"do I look like im stupid! I know your hurt! So at least let me patch up your wounds." she yelled and I noticed that her blue eye's turned darker when she was mad
Well if you’re anything like the Kagome from Inuyasha then yeah, you look pretty stupid.

I hope she keeps those magical color-changing eyes put away, though. I can already hear the shouts of BURN HER (or whatever the equivalent would be in Edo period Japan).
Quote :
"ha, how do you expect to be able to help me when your in that tree" I yelled back
Yes, how do you expect to do that, Kagome? Jet boots? Hoverpack? Surely you’re not just going to… I dunno… climb the fuck down or something
Quote :
I thought she was going to brake a few bones with the height of the branch and the hardness ( I know its not a word) of the ground but she landed on her feet in a graceful way and sat down dragging me down by my arm

Mugen: “Wait, wait, what the fuck did the narration just say?”
Kagome: “REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
Mugen: “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING”
Kagome: “braking bones”
-badumtish-
Quote :
some how sexily ripping open my shirt (I don't know what it's called)
Mugen: HURRRRRRRRRRRR WHAT IS A SHIRT

Quote :
"so gome why do you wear blue all the time" I asked

"its because I promised my sister that I'll always be in blue so she can find me its my signature"
Mugen: “Don’t other people wear blue?”
Kagome: “Oh yeah I just slit their throats. That’s also my signature. You know. The trail of blue-clad bodies.”
Mugen: “…oh.”

Anyway, Kagome leaves broken-ass Mugen to go for a walk for some damb reason and comes back all beat to hell.

Quote :
"Kagome what happened to you" I asked
"nothing just some random thugs"
“Oh, okay, cool. Can you, like, go back and let them finish the job now? Your voice is starting to grate…”
Quote :
"Kagome you need to get away from here, your to innocent for this place" I said

"fine just promise me you will live life with no worry's, treat every day like your last. Ok?" she told me
“No, seriously, get the fuck out.”
Quote :
"oh and remember you can always find me in blue" kagome said and started to walk away
“I’m blue abadeeabadai, abadeeabadai…”
“Oh, come on, Eiffel65 won’t be spawned for another 300 years.”
Quote :
I grabbed her arm and pulled her back and kissed her furiously, her lips were soft and tasted just as good as I thought they would as soon as I let her go she walked out hand on her lips
and then laura

And so ends the riveting tale of Mugen and Kagome. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It Came From the Crossover Section 556166

(oh, Crossover section, I love the shit out of you)
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Quote :
hardness ( I know its not a word)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sure about that, kiddo?

Of all things from this shitfic, this bothered me the most.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote :
some how sexily ripping open my shirt (I don't know what it's called)
At first I thought she was implying that there was a specific word to use when describing someone sexily ripping open a shirt.

Regardless, awesome find and sporking. It Came From the Crossover Section 588739
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:01 am

Quote :
I know your hurt!
I know your hurt! I know it like it was my own!
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Quote :
the hardness ( I know its not a word) of the ground
Why am I facepalming hardest at the fact that the author doesn't know that 'hardness' is a word?It Came From the Crossover Section 724940

The hardness of my facepalming is disproportionate to the gargantuan levels of fail present within this story.
It Came From the Crossover Section 199471
Getting there...

It Came From the Crossover Section 846489
That's it, that's the one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Quote :
I dunno, Bob, Jin's prostate is still looking like a big swing vote in the upcoming rectalection.

Oh god - yes
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 am

Oh, crossover section. Your wonders will never cease.

And whilst this fic may not be gold, the snark surely is. (So envious of your sense of humor Inky blaagh blaagh.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Came From the Crossover Section   It Came From the Crossover Section Empty

Back to top Go down

It Came From the Crossover Section
Page 1 of 1