Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent

Go down 
+20
Jay/Cris
Braigwen
Azzandra
Knorg
Rabid Badger
Seule
Raine
Khajidu
Malganis
Jesus.
Chris91
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
ZoZo
Verandering
Kremlin
OzymandiasBowie
Raven
Lady Anne
the asylum
XLT-100852.0
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Braigwen wrote:
If this guy has been caught, I have a few ideas on how to punish/prevent him from ever practicing medicine ever again.

This time: Remove his hands.

If he gets caught even advising anyone in a medical manner: Remove his tongue.

If he still tries to fuck up someone's life: Remove his head.

Problem solved and you still give him a chance for all those bleeding hearts out there who jump to defend the perp and turn on the victims.

Just go straight for his cock.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 pm

OzymandiasBowie wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
If this guy has been caught, I have a few ideas on how to punish/prevent him from ever practicing medicine ever again.

This time: Remove his hands.

If he gets caught even advising anyone in a medical manner: Remove his tongue.

If he still tries to fuck up someone's life: Remove his head.

Problem solved and you still give him a chance for all those bleeding hearts out there who jump to defend the perp and turn on the victims.

Just go straight for his cock.

I'm with Ozymandias. The 'eye for an eye' approach seems much more fair.

As for being a surgeon-there are lots of ways to cripple a person's hands so they can't hold a scalpel (or a spoon).
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 am

Fucking hell, I had no idea so many posters on this board lived in Saudi Arabia.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 am

ZoZo wrote:
Fucking hell, I had no idea so many posters on this board lived in Saudi Arabia.

Hey hey hey, that's a bit prejudiced, don't you think? The Western world has a long-standing, honourable tradition of corporal punishment that successfully punished crime by chopping off bits and pieces. Yes, stealing a loaf of bread meant you lost a hand, but the system was effective. Sure, we may have moved away from such practices, but it's that kind of mollycoddling that has led to the fucked-up, everything-goes, post-modern whack-job society we live in now. EYE FOR AN EYE! BLOODSHED! WOO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Yes, stealing a loaf of bread meant you lost a hand,
No, it meant you got hanged. Remember that the Western world is the civilised one and always has been, at least back until the point when people stop saying "they should bring that back!".

Australia might not be responsible for this nutjob, but it's responsible for letting him do this for as long as he did.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Also, apparently, some people don't recognize sarcasm when they see it. I'd apologize, but if you haven't figured out I have a dark, somewhat nihilistic sense of humor by now, you probably never will.
Back to top Go down
theromangeneral

theromangeneral

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:19 am

Necroposting with an update - Former doctor guilty of removing Carolyn DeWaegeneire's genitals without consent.

Quote :
A FORMER doctor has been found guilty of maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm on a patient whose genitals he removed without her consent.
The doctor had told a nurse that the patient's husband was dead "so it did not matter anyway" that he had taken her clitoris during the operation, the Sydney jury heard.

But late this afternoon, the New South Wales District Court jury found him guilty after another jury failed to reach a verdict last year.

Small comfort for the woman involved, but hopefully sending a message out.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 am

theromangeneral wrote:
Necroposting with an update - Former doctor guilty of removing Carolyn DeWaegeneire's genitals without consent.

Quote :
A FORMER doctor has been found guilty of maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm on a patient whose genitals he removed without her consent.
The doctor had told a nurse that the patient's husband was dead "so it did not matter anyway" that he had taken her clitoris during the operation, the Sydney jury heard.

But late this afternoon, the New South Wales District Court jury found him guilty after another jury failed to reach a verdict last year.

Small comfort for the woman involved, but hopefully sending a message out.
I'm glad he was found guilty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:28 am

The phrase "former doctor" is satisfying to read in this context.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:11 am

Given all the other crap stuff that's happened today (poor Japan), it's nice to hear that at least this guy is convicted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent   Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor preformed FGM without patient's consent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2