Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Invader Zim double feature

Go down 
+10
JizzMasterZero
Sutremaine
Gamma Vector
your mom
ThatGirlInTheCorner
Reepicheep-chan
Dr. Quinzel
Observed
TheIan
NichoMas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

An Invader Zim double feature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Invader Zim double feature   An Invader Zim double feature - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 pm

JizzMasterZero wrote:
Quote :

she was exiled to a niter world for being bad and dark to all that got in her way is destroyed

I thought in Invader Zim, they liked being bad and destructing planets.... isn't that why Zim was on earth? To destroy it?
I dunno, I haven't watched Invader Zim in ages.
and is niter world an actual thing on the show? or just one of the numerous fuck-ups?
Nah, he was a nuisance (well, a danger to Irk), so they told him to go invade Earth, which they don't really care about, to get rid of him (because exiling him didn't quite work).

I'm guessing this Sue's a danger to them as well, but it doesn't seem to be explained well.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

An Invader Zim double feature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Invader Zim double feature   An Invader Zim double feature - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Vanilla-villa wrote:
...Netherworld, perhaps?
I don't watch Invader Zim though, so I have no idea. All I know is that it's a kids show

*record scratches loudly*

Ummmm, not really. It's a 'kids' show that's pretty damn dark at times, constantly cynical, and, if anything, written more for young adults and people on the cusp of becoming young adults. I guess a younger kid could get some enjoyment out of the weird humor and bright colors (kinda like how I enjoyed Ren and Stimpy when much, much younger), but it's not really geared towards children.

Then again, given that it was created by the guy who did Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, that's not all that surprising. Razz
Back to top Go down

An Invader Zim double feature
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2