Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PETA is upset with Obama.

Go down 
+29
VB
Chris91
Animir
ZoZo
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Manny
Reepicheep-chan
Melissa
Root Admin
Sloth
InkWeaver
Mikey Go WOOGA
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
EileenK98
Spotts1701
saeku
Trioculus
Fitchsticks
grmblfjx
unskilled78
anangrychocobo
Knight
Lady Anne
A_Note_Chaotic
Cyberwulf
Mafiosa
KelinciHutan
merryb87
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Knight wrote:
And forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject, but isn't Intersex the same thing as Transsexual, or is Intersex the PC term for people that were born as Hermaphrodites?

Edit to clarify: I don't see PC terms as bad, and hope it didn't come off that way, just curious.
It is not so much that intersex is the PC term for hermaphrodite as it is the modern, most correct term. I am not sure when the distinction was made but currently the word hermaphrodite only applies to animals who are supposed to have both male and female part, like slugs and stuff. Intersex is when this occurs in species that are normally one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:44 am

Keep aspiring to new levels of crazy, PETA.

PETA: bringing the lulz daily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Obama let Mikey down by not standing up for the common Idiot. pale
Mikey seems to have settled in his niche. <3
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 am

Knight wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transsexual/gender
Queer
Intersex

Oh Mikey, nice ableism while you're at it because as we all know HURRRR MUTES AREN'T PEOPLE

Go jump in front of a fucking truck.

Um... correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Queer supposed to be offensive to gay people? I thought that the Q was for Questioning. I mean, throwing in the Q just seems kind of redundant to me if it means Queer.
I've usually heard the Q used for questioning as well, but on the whole (and I cannot believe I'm getting myself into this again,) Queer is one of the few words that's been near-successfully reclaimed. It used to be really offensive, but since people have started using it regularly to refer to themselves (often as a wide umbrella for the ever-expanding GLBTQIA acronym,) it's lost its potency as a slur.

Last edited by Bamshalam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got a little overzealous with my acronyms.)
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:42 am

Wouldn't it be easier to turn that acronym into NSH? (Not Strictly Heterosexual?)
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 am

OK, so the "A" is asexual. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the "u". "Unsure"?
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 am

There isn't a U in it, I just typoed. :unskilled78:

gaijinguy wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to turn that acronym into NSH? (Not Strictly Heterosexual?)
Right?
Back to top Go down
Animir
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Animir

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

ZoZo wrote:
OK, so the "A" is asexual. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the "u". "Unsure"?
I think "A" is for allies, actually. I don't think asexuality as an orientation is very well known outside of the Internet.

I like NSH, though. Think I'll start using it in real life.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 am

Manny wrote:
Keep aspiring to new levels of crazy, PETA.

PETA: bringing the lulz daily.

Daily? More like hourly. PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Cyerwulf wrote:
Oh Mikey, nice ableism while you're at it because as we all know HURRRR MUTES AREN'T PEOPLE

I defy you to explain how I even implied that in a way that makes any sense and doesn't make you seem like a professional butthurter.

Cyberwulf wrote:

HURF BURF NICE AUTO-ELITISM THERE SHITGOBBLER!!! ARE BMWS AND MERCEDES TOO GOOD TO RUN OVER PEOPLE? YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE THE POOR, DOWNTRODDEN PICKUP TRUCK DO YOUR DIRTY WORK?!?!?!

See how stupid that sounded? It's how stupid you sound every time you post.
Back to top Go down
VB
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VB

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:19 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
Remember that game they came up with around Thanksgiving to demonstrate how you make gravy from scrags of turkey gizzard and feathers

Welll, technically you can make gravy from gizzards. Ever heard of "gibblet gravy"? Not that I'm saying the game wasn't loltastically ridiculous, mind you.

Last Thanksgiving I realized the night before that I didn't have enough chicken stock for stuffing and gravy, and I didn't feel like running to the store, so I pulled the gibblets out of the turkey and tossed together a broth with some onions, carrots, celery and garlic. My fiance walked into the kitchen while it was simmering and goes: "Mmm, that smells great. What is it?" Me: "Turkey stock." Him: "What with?" Me: "The gibblets."

He about puked. He insisted that stock must be made with MEAT not ORGANS! I replied that the neck, gizzard and heart are muscles, and honestly, what did he think commercial stock was made with? Surely he didn't think that they boiled down a whole bird for every can? :roflmao: He looked very chagrined.
Back to top Go down
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
HURF BURF NICE AUTO-ELITISM THERE SHITGOBBLER!!! ARE BMWS AND MERCEDES TOO GOOD TO RUN OVER PEOPLE? YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE THE POOR, DOWNTRODDEN PICKUP TRUCK DO YOUR DIRTY WORK?!?!?!

I think you're the auto-elitist here. Way to undermine the working trucks, moron! Can't you make a point about how someone posts without putting them down?
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Theaphelia wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

I think you're the auto-elitist here. Way to undermine the working trucks, moron! Can't you make a point about how someone posts without putting them down?

What, are working trucks not capable of taking care of themselves, so you have to speak for them? Damn limousine liberals PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 585516
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:09 pm

The best thing PETA can do for the animal rights movement is dissolve.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Sloth wrote:
Theaphelia wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

What, are working trucks not capable of taking care of themselves, so you have to speak for them? Damn limousine liberals PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 585516

How dare you assume I'm just another limousine liberal! I've known many a truck in my time and I know how it is for them. Somebody needs to speak for them!
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

KJM wrote:
The best thing PETA can do for the animal rights movement is dissolve.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Hate to derail the topic a bit but, I'm suddenly reminded of this.
Back to top Go down
A_Note_Chaotic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm

gaijinguy wrote:

I really, really wish this could be done.

I'm dyslexic, it always looks like a swear word when I write it down!
Back to top Go down
A_Note_Chaotic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyerwulf wrote:

I defy you to explain how I even implied that in a way that makes any sense and doesn't make you seem like a professional butthurter.

Cyberwulf wrote:

Can I please sig this awesome shit?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

^
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*Breathes*

Don't ask, do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Animir
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Animir

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Lembech wrote:

Quote :
The organization wants Phish to change its name — for this weekend’s shows in Wisconsin — to Sea Kitten.
Silly PETA. At least keep with the phonetically-indentical misspelling thing and ask them to call themselves See Kitten.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Lembech wrote:
Hate to derail the topic
It's a bit late to worry about that, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Lembech wrote:
This made me lol so hard--especially since the first thing that appeared on the screen when I clicked the link was an ad for Albertson's meat counter. PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 831506
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETA is upset with Obama.   PETA is upset with Obama. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PETA is upset with Obama.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2