Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.

Go down 
+14
karmyn31
bleachedblackcat
the asylum
vade
Malganis
mluckw
Lady Anne
Just Chipper
Penguin
Drabbler
Jesus.
Mikey Go WOOGA
Grunge
WD40
18 posters
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. Empty
PostSubject: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Quote :
Since telling Jay Leno she preferred the hunky werewolf to the brooding vampire on Tuesday's "Tonight Show," Roberts has been bombarded by nasty tweets from Pattinson's fans.

They were so vicious, in fact, that the 19-year-old actress was forced delete her Twitter account

Link
Back to top Go down
Grunge

Grunge

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Yet pattison did nothing to stop them..... I hope all twilight fans die a slow and painful death.... Yeah nothing constructive on topic...
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Uh...

Who the fuck is Emma Roberts? Is she hot? Is she single? Does she like antagonistic dumbasses?

lolwomenoninternet
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 pm

I hate Twilight in so many ways I'd rather not start on or I'll start spewing pea soup and having my head spin round.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Who the fuck is Emma Roberts? Is she hot? Is she single? Does she like antagonistic dumbasses?
Eric's daughter, wassname's niece, had a TV show, a few movies. I think she's just been announced for some horror remake or sequel or something.

EDIT: Julia, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Grunge wrote:
Yet pattison did nothing to stop them.....

So celebrities are responsible for the fucking apeshit insanity of strangers who happen to be their fans? Please tell me you're a baby seal.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:47 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:08 am

Twitards: Bawwww! Somebody doesn't like our ship. Attack! Attack!

Emma Roberts: WTF?

Twitards: We won! We're making the world safe for Sparklepires and the OTP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
mluckw

mluckw

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 am

I had been hoping that the whole Twilight craze was finally, finally dying down. But apparently not.

At least, there's only two movies left and then everybody will eventually forget about it. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 am

Penguin wrote:
Grunge wrote:
Yet pattison did nothing to stop them.....

So celebrities are responsible for the fucking apeshit insanity of strangers who happen to be their fans? Please tell me you're a baby seal.

That, and I have the sense that getting between feuding Twitards and their object of a 5-Minutes' Hate would kinda be like getting between two dogs busily ripping each other apart -- you're unlikely to stop the dogs from fighting but are very likely to get munched on yourself.

Still, this is such incredibly juvenile and shamefully stupid and cruel behavior that it does kinda make you want to euthanize the lot of 'em to spare future generations their idiocy. Rolling Eyes Wow, a random minor celebrity prefers one fictional character over another; that totally justifies hounding her off her corner of the Internet over said preference!

What fucking planet of constant entitlement and asspats do these little shits live on? I have a feeling that watching them try to manage in the real world is gonna be.... interesting.
Back to top Go down
vade

vade

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 am

Hmph. Reminds me when I was chastised on facebook because I said True Blood was better than Twilight.

I try not to generalize fans, because I know there's always bound to be rabid ones, but Twihards are making it hard for me.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 am

Twitards being insane and stupid. Film at 11.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 am

Grunge wrote:
Yet pattison did nothing to stop them....

Didn't he almost get hit by a car thanks to his fans?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 am

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Grunge wrote:
Yet pattison did nothing to stop them....

Didn't he almost get hit by a car thanks to his fans?

They probably expected him to stop it with one hand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

I have some twitards on my twitter list always going on and on about how pretty and talented KStew is. I try not to laugh. I've seen dishrags with more talent and emotion.
I have my obsessions, but mine are easy on the eyes and talented.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 pm

mluckw wrote:
At least, there's only two movies left and then everybody will eventually forget about it. Hopefully.

*Cough*

As long as there's new movies coming out, this craze is still going to have legs. It'll be staggering drunkenly onwards, a zombie of a franchise, with more and more level-headed fan-flesh peeling away from the corpse until only the rotting skeleton of die-hard Pattinson-worshipping lunatics remains. (Ow! I think I just strained my metaphor!) Suffice it to say, we won't be free of it at least until the final movie comes out. Unless SMeyer decides to release Midnight Sun.

Regarding the news item, I'm surprised that I'm surprised. There have been insane, frothing fans before now; the Internet just gives them new ways to harass people. I doubt Pattinson could control this mob, and judging from his interviews, I find myself doubting he wants anything more to do with them . . . unless he decides to take over the world, in which case, God help us all.
Back to top Go down
mluckw

mluckw

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 pm

^Dammit, they are totally copying Harry Potter. Deathly Hallows will be two movies, so now Breaking Dawn will be two movies.

And how can you even get one movie from that crap, let alone two? I'll go see it if they have the birth scene, though. I want to see how they'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Ugly Swan

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 am

Okay, how bad were the comments? Maybe I'm just used to wanky fans, but in my experience you delete the entry and move on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 am

Jesus. wrote:
I hate Twilight in so many ways I'd rather not start on or I'll start spewing pea soup and having my head spin round.

Word.

Twilight tl;dr = some housewife has a wet dream about a sparkly vampire and the whole world suffers for it.
Back to top Go down
patb01

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 am

Then again on my FB when someone asked if I was team Edward or Jacob I replied

Team Van Helsing. Peter Cushing FTW.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 am

Ugly Swan wrote:
Okay, how bad were the comments? Maybe I'm just used to wanky fans, but in my experience you delete the entry and move on.
The comments themselves? Not the issue.

Hardcore Twilight fans are RELENTLESS. They will harass you to the point where you can't stop looking over your internet back.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Jesus. wrote:
Ugly Swan wrote:
The comments themselves? Not the issue.

Hardcore Twilight fans are RELENTLESS. They will harass you to the point where you can't stop looking over your internet back.
This. Obsessive fans are some of the biggest pains-in-the-ass you'll ever run across. Twilight has a lot of them right now, but they exist in other fandoms, too. I've been reading and writing in the Titanic fandom for a number of years, and there is one fan out there who is obsessed with the character Fabrizio di Rossi to the point that she has harassed fanfic site owners until they took their sites down because they happened to have a story on the site that she didn't approve of. She tried that with me, but I'm one of those people who can't take a hint, so I just added more stuff that she hated to my site. She kept e-mailing me (with a new e-mail every week, so I had to keep blocking them) until I wrote a phony cease-and-desist letter and "forwarded" it to her from my "lawyer" (actually a pseudonym of mine), threatening legal action if she contacted me again. I haven't heard from the little snot since.

To understand the obsessiveness of hardcore Twilight fans, take the crazy Titanic fantwit and multiply her by a few thousand, then apply the number to a currently very popular fandom. Now back away slowly and try not to scream, and maybe you'll live to tell about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.   Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Emma Roberts bullied off of Twitter by Twilight fans.
Page 1 of 1