Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people

Go down 
+23
EileenK98
Just Chipper
Cyberwulf
SirDixonDongs
TheHermit
Mikey Go WOOGA
Ghost in the Machine
Rabid Badger
Khajidu
Adagio
AngryRobotsInc
Keith Fraser
Malganis
Spotts1701
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lembech
Trioculus
Psy-4
grmblfjx
tim gueguen
Verandering
Mr.Doobie
ZoZo
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

Chipper, leave your sexual fantasies out of this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:17 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
I can see this person's head exploding at the mere thought.
I can see this person's head exploding at any thought.

That said... I wonder how many of the Poe's Law level posts will be adopted by GOP. English as the official language of the US is something that keeps popping up every few years. Fortress America (at least along the Mexican border) is another idea that keeps coming back. A sufficiently desperate GOP could adopt those ideas or worse if they think it's what is required to win, regardless of the actual results.
Now, here's a scary thought--suppose the GOP adopted some of the Poe suggestions and then got elected?

It boggles the mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:41 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Chipper, leave your sexual fantasies out of this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hey.

I said 'swimming in jello', not 'running through forests'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
what if it swims in like, jello? Does that make it INCREDIBLY HAPPY? Because I'd be INCREDIBLY HAPPY that I was swimming in jello.

When I was, like, eight, and my brother was about a year old, my mom made, uhh... at least three packs of jello, and put it all on an oversized plate, and let us eat it with our fingers. Being so small, it seemed like endless amounts of jello. It was bliss.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
not 'running through forests'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That wasn't what you told me last night. Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 896582
I told you your acorn was pretty so as to not to make you sad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

grmblfjx wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
what if it swims in like, jello? Does that make it INCREDIBLY HAPPY? Because I'd be INCREDIBLY HAPPY that I was swimming in jello.

When I was, like, eight, and my brother was about a year old, my mom made, uhh... at least three packs of jello, and put it all on an oversized plate, and let us eat it with our fingers. Being so small, it seemed like endless amounts of jello. It was bliss.
I remember my mum putting an extra jelly cup [they were pretty much... jelly in a plastic cup!] in my packed lunch once when I was in little school and everybody else wanting to trade me for it. I ate them both. Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 588739

Our mummys are the best mummys.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
I'm a pretty good swimmer, am I a FISH too? Question mark! I am open to answers.

Your mother is a fish.[/misplaced literary reference]
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
I'm a pretty good swimmer, am I a FISH too? Question mark! I am open to answers.

And your father smelt of blueberries.

Which makes for a great picnic.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:

*snicker*
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
not 'running through forests'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That wasn't what you told me last night. Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 896582
I told you your acorn was pretty so as to not to make you sad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After you tripped over it. Told ya not to drag yer feet in these parts. Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 961878
That implies that your nuts have actually dropped. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:

That was the last line of that book I read before resigning it to the depths of my locker.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Miss Prince wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:

That was the last line of that book I read before resigning it to the depths of my locker.
Okay, I'll bite. What book is that from?
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:

My guess is it has something to do with "As I Lay Dying" by William Faulkner, but I wouldn't put money on it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:

My guess is it has something to do with "As I Lay Dying" by William Faulkner, but I wouldn't put money on it.
Well, that's the one I was talking about, so I really hope that was what Jay was talking about because otherwise I'll look pretty silly.

I wanted to strangle everyone in that book. I think that was intended, though.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:04 am

Miss Prince wrote:

Yeah, that's the case for a fair number of Faulkner's books. I spent an entire semester seminar wanting to beat most of his characters about the head and shoulders. They're fantastic novels but intensely frustrating at the same time.

Sorry. Ending the literary hijack. You may now go back to discussing Nihilist's nether regions.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:52 am

lemmingwriter wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:

Yeah, that's the case for a fair number of Faulkner's books. I spent an entire semester seminar wanting to beat most of his characters about the head and shoulders. They're fantastic novels but intensely frustrating at the same time.

Really? I kind of adore Faulkner and think As I Lay Dying is amazing: it's like a jigsaw puzzle in book form. And, save for the patriarch, most of the characters have their redeemable qualities. C'mon, don't y'all wanted to hug poor Darl? I'm currently working my way through The Sound and the Fury, and am wonderfully confused about half the time.
Faulkner is kind of my homeboy. I may be playing a reincarnation of him in a literary RP. He's drunk a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:30 am

There's no crazy people on the Internet. If there was, I'd know it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:50 am

Just Chipper wrote:
Our mummys are the best mummys.
They aaaaare.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
lemmingwriter wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:

Really? I kind of adore Faulkner and think As I Lay Dying is amazing: it's like a jigsaw puzzle in book form. And, save for the patriarch, most of the characters have their redeemable qualities. C'mon, don't y'all wanted to hug poor Darl? I'm currently working my way through The Sound and the Fury, and am wonderfully confused about half the time.
Faulkner is kind of my homeboy. I may be playing a reincarnation of him in a literary RP. He's drunk a lot.

Oh, no, I do love Faulkner; it's just that some of the books are a little less logic-friendly than others. The Sound and the Fury is probably the pinnacle of confusion. Muddle through that glorious piece of "huh?" and the rest makes (a little more) sense.

I had difficulties with the characters until I realized that these people are very much like my relatives from the South. I get him because he's dealing with the same screwed up people I deal with. After I figured that part out, I was just fine. They're still not totally redeeming characters (until you get to Granny in The Unvanquished), but they're far more comprehensible.

(We should talk at greater length elsewhere--I did a lot of research that semester that shed a little light on his stuff. Maybe it'd be useful for you?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people   Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Republican party discover internet is full of crazy people
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2