Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter

Go down 
+13
Jesus.
Cyberwulf
Lapin
Lady Anne
karmyn31
Salamas
InkWeaver
TheHermit
bleachedblackcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Verandering
Seule
KelinciHutan
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter Empty
PostSubject: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:14 am

I don't feel I can really do much justice to this with a write up, so I will let the article speak for itself. It's very brief.

Quote :
"The suspect brought a carpet cutter, cut his daughter's stomach with it, opened her womb and took the female foetus and threw it in the garbage," police sources told the paper.

He then sewed up his daughter's stomach with thread, but could not stop her bleeding. She eventually died.

The father, who was not identified, went to a police station in the city of Zarqa, 25 kilometres east of Amman, on Sunday, claiming to have killed his 19-year-old daughter. He told officers that he had been raping his daughter since she was 15.
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:11 pm

>title of the article has the word 'Horror' in it

hmm.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Nice timing with this, Kel. But do we really need two abortion related threads going on at once?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Uh...

Why confess to raping her too? Was he worried they'd let him off the hook for murder? scratch

Edit:

Verry wrote:
Nice timing with this, Kel. But do we really need two abortion related threads going on at once?

That's what got your attention. Not the rape. Note the murder. The pathetic attempt at an abortion. I'm going to take a minute to see if I have a image that sums up my feelings towards you right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Close. But I don't think it's quite right...

Better. But I think I can do better still...

There we go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Quote :
"The suspect brought a carpet cutter, cut his daughter's stomach with it, opened her womb and took the female foetus and threw it in the garbage," police sources told the paper.

What the fuck? Is he going to get charged more or less for it being female? Why did they have to note the gender? And the poor mom, being told that if you stop the guy from raping your kid he'll kill you and the kid.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks for the macro consideration, Mikey. It makes me feel like I've gone through some initiation or something.

But the answer to that, and to what BleachedBlackCat said, is that I see what this article does there.

I'm sure you see it, too.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Abortion is currently illegal in Jordan. This girl is dead because she had no access to safe, legal abortion.

Keli, this story is the endpoint of your naive philosophy, not that of the pro-choicers. This is exactly what will happen if you get your way.

Abortion doctors save lives every day. Pro-lifers have never saved a single life, only caused more misery and death. Your attempt to prove your case only proves the opposite: your position is morally and ethically untenable.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:59 pm

IN ANY CASE, A GIRL WAS MURDERED AND RAPED

THAT IS TRAGIC

IS IT NOT?

(good god people)
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:05 am

InkWeaver wrote:

THAT IS TRAGIC

IS IT NOT?

(good god people)

That's what I was thinking. Even if abortion was legal in Jordan, I doubt this scenario would've ended well.
Also, am I the only one who's surprised at his attempted method of abortion? Punching in the stomach, dropping down stairs, etc, but cutting her up? That's a new one for me.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:11 am

TheHermit wrote:
Abortion is currently illegal in Jordan. This girl is dead because she had no access to safe, legal abortion.

Keli, this story is the endpoint of your naive philosophy, not that of the pro-choicers. This is exactly what will happen if you get your way.

Abortion doctors save lives every day. Pro-lifers have never saved a single life, only caused more misery and death. Your attempt to prove your case only proves the opposite: your position is morally and ethically untenable.

And one for you. Seriously, bravo.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:15 am

I think the point here is not that he cut her open and removed the fetus, but that he raped her for years and killed her. That she was pregnant is not the main focus here.
This asshole committed more horrible crimes.
Even if abortion was legal in Jordan, she probably wouldn't have had one.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:38 am

She wouldn't have been pregnant in the first place if her father hadn't been raping her. Let's put the blame where the blame belongs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:59 am

Yeah, I'm quite frankly a little disgusted that Kel posts this and y'all immediately go down the "You are just trying to appeal to emotion!" accusations.

Seperate thread, seperate wank, please.

That said, urgh. I just can't think about this, because that is a horrific way to die. That girl never stopped being in pain throughout this entire thing. Hell, she was probably in some form of pain for most of her life, what with her father being a scumbag and all.

I just hate that she never got a moment of peace. Dying like that, in so much pain. I just hope there was someone there with her who actually loved her.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:35 am

Lapin wrote:
Yeah, I'm quite frankly a little disgusted that Kel posts this and y'all immediately go down the "You are just trying to appeal to emotion!" accusations.

Seperate thread, seperate wank, please.
I was in the chatbox with Kel when she linked to the story originally, asking if anyone wanted to do a write-up because she didn't think she could do it justice, and it seemed to me like she was genuinely horrified by the story. I know none of you were privy to that, but whatever else you want to think of Kel and her politics, she doesn't set out to stir it all up. She's passionate about her beliefs but she's not an instigator.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:37 am

Salamas wrote:
[

That's what I was thinking. Even if abortion was legal in Jordan, I doubt this scenario would've ended well.
Also, am I the only one who's surprised at his attempted method of abortion? Punching in the stomach, dropping down stairs, etc, but cutting her up? That's a new one for me.
If nothing else, it works better.

But seriously guys, what the hell? Are we all so desensitized to rape, murder, and forced incest/child abuse that all you guys can think to talk about is the bootleg abortion? We already have abortion wank, dammit. Can we talk about how Jordanian law may (or, likely, may not) handle this? Or how long the rape may have been going on? How he found out she was preg in the first place (assuming she may not have been showing)? Or why this guy was so stupid that he thought that risking her death would keep him from trouble more than just finding some other, slightly safer way to end her pregnancy, even some kind of illegal abortion? (I'm not even going to go into why is he raping her. I don't have that kind of patience.)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:43 am

Jesus. wrote:
Or why this guy was so stupid that he thought that risking her death would keep him from trouble more than just finding some other, slightly safer way to end her pregnancy, even some kind of illegal abortion?
Simple. He had no concern for her at all, only what was best for him. Involving anyone outside the family would put him at risk.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
Or why this guy was so stupid that he thought that risking her death would keep him from trouble more than just finding some other, slightly safer way to end her pregnancy, even some kind of illegal abortion?
Simple. He had no concern for her at all, only what was best for him. Involving anyone outside the family would put him at risk.
Well, no, that was obvious. But if he killed her, he'd get (or at least, there'd be a decent chance that he would) found out and prosecuted. If he had found a better way of aborting, he could have kept her alive and not gotten in trouble, assuming he's being completely self serving. Am I the only one who thought of this?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:11 am

Jesus. wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
Well, no, that was obvious. But if he killed her, he'd get (or at least, there'd be a decent chance that he would) found out and prosecuted. If he had found a better way of aborting, he could have kept her alive and not gotten in trouble, assuming he's being completely self serving. Am I the only one who thought of this?
Depressingly, pregnant women get murdered all the time - largely by whoever fathered the foetus. The leading cause of death among pregnant women in the United States is homicide.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:31 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Depressingly, pregnant women get murdered all the time - largely by whoever fathered the foetus. The leading cause of death among pregnant women in the United States is homicide.

That's actually slightly misleading as homicide is one of the 'leading' causes of death for women aged 20 to 35 regardless of weather they are pregnant or not and even then it's only the Second most common cause of injury related death in pregnant women, in third over all after medical complications which is many times more likely that injury related death.

Your point still stands but it's not as strong as you believe it is by a long shot.

Edited to include some more reading around I did.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:20 am

^The article also points out that there is no means of keeping track of this, and it is likely to be understated.

This study sheds further light on this.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:32 am

ZoZo wrote:
^The article also points out that there is no means of keeping track of this, and it is likely to be understated.

This study sheds further light on this.

I noticed that but the numbers would have to be out by a stupidly noticeable percentage for it to shove medical complications down to the number two spot.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:24 am

InkWeaver wrote:

THAT IS TRAGIC

IS IT NOT?

(good god people)

But we have to fight over just HOW tragic it is and who is really to blame!
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:41 am

I hope he becomes the lunch meat in a prison bitch sandwich.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Braigwen wrote:
I hope he becomes the lunch meat in a prison bitch sandwich.

Don't do this to me, you assholes. I'm dehydrated, utterly exhausted, and my sinuses are killing me. Please don't use triggers for prison wank, I'm really not up to indulging you at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm

I hope there's justice for the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter   Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordinian Man Rapes and Murders His Teen Daughter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next