Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire

Go down 
+2
TheHermit
KelinciHutan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire Empty
PostSubject: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Granted, the comments on this article aren't exactly anything to write home about, but the article itself is just so bad it almost doesn't matter.

Quote :
A Sevier County woman is charged with reckless endangerment and setting
fire to personal property, for allegedly trying to set her baby on fire
while the child was strapped into a car seat.
No, you did not read that wrong. Not only did this woman try to set her child on fire, but her charge for this action is reckless endangerment. Not assault, not attempted murder. Nope. Reckless endangerment.

RAEG

The kid survived the attack and is uninjured. And the woman's charges may be upgraded or she might have others added.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:33 pm

How, exactly, do you set your baby on fire and fail to injure it? I think that fails on levels I'm not comfortable knowing about.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Quote :
When officers arrived they found a car seat that had been partially burned. A man at the home said his wife, Becky A. Eury, had set the car seat on fire with their 5-week old child strapped in it.
And he didn't see fit to report this earlier because?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Princess wrote:
Quote :
When officers arrived they found a car seat that had been partially burned. A man at the home said his wife, Becky A. Eury, had set the car seat on fire with their 5-week old child strapped in it.

Well it's not like the baby was HURT or anything, now was it?
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Princess wrote:
Quote :
Well it's not like the baby was HURT or anything, now was it?
I got the impression this happened in a relatively short time-frame. Man sees woman trying to set child on fire -> calls police -> rescues child -> brings child inside -> police arrive. Granted, the article doesn't say one way or the other, but that was what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:17 pm

I can't help but think that perhaps this mom had severe post-partum depression or psychosis.... Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire 309696

Also, fucking LOVING the bigotry in the comments section:

Quote :
There is a lot more to the Andrea Yates story than what the media spilled out, Andrea Yates was just a controlled weak-minded idiot that did whatever her controlling POS husband told her to do and copped the mental plea expecting it to work, hubby ran off with another woman and all the insurance money gained from the murders of his own children.

Yeah, Yates was used by her husband who is likely a POS, but... 'weak-minded idiot'? Yeah because I'm sure you will never ever fall under the sway of another person who you love and who claims to love you, I'm sure. You will never ever know the pain of believing the absolute agony of thinking you and those you love are doomed to ETERNAL HELL because of YOUR actions. You will never ever know the pain of mental illness that warps your thinking and makes you do things that a sane version of you might not do - because you're NOT sane and you need help and you aren't getting it. And so until you've been there, STFU.

Quote :
I know depression is real, but I am not buying into the actions of murdering your children because YOU are depressed, that is a bunch of BS...it's time for these people to go to jail for their crimes, you'll see a lot less of it when they start putting these fakes to sleep.

Because it's not like stress and depression and severe mental illness warps your thinking and your actions to the point where it can horribly affect other, innocent people, now is it. I guess we all live in hermetically-sealed bubbles or something. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
set her fat a$$ on fire too!

You read it here first, folks: weight is the most important factor when it comes to criminality. Damn it, she isn't hot! We only want thin, hot psychotic criminals like Sharon Stone in those movies where she didn't wear panties!

Quick, let's measure her cranium and the width of her nose and brow ridges and shit like that!
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Princess wrote:
Quote :

Quite possibly he turned on his wife when their plan failed because of her Fail!Pyre.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Malganis wrote:
I can't help but think that perhaps this mom had severe post-partum depression or psychosis.... Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire 309696

Also, fucking LOVING the bigotry in the comments section:

Quote :
There is a lot more to the Andrea Yates story than what the media spilled out, Andrea Yates was just a controlled weak-minded idiot that did whatever her controlling POS husband told her to do and copped the mental plea expecting it to work, hubby ran off with another woman and all the insurance money gained from the murders of his own children.

Yeah, Yates was used by her husband who is likely a POS, but... 'weak-minded idiot'? Yeah because I'm sure you will never ever fall under the sway of another person who you love and who claims to love you, I'm sure. You will never ever know the pain of believing the absolute agony of thinking you and those you love are doomed to ETERNAL HELL because of YOUR actions. You will never ever know the pain of mental illness that warps your thinking and makes you do things that a sane version of you might not do - because you're NOT sane and you need help and you aren't getting it. And so until you've been there, STFU.

Quote :
I know depression is real, but I am not buying into the actions of murdering your children because YOU are depressed, that is a bunch of BS...it's time for these people to go to jail for their crimes, you'll see a lot less of it when they start putting these fakes to sleep.

Because it's not like stress and depression and severe mental illness warps your thinking and your actions to the point where it can horribly affect other, innocent people, now is it. I guess we all live in hermetically-sealed bubbles or something. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
set her fat a$$ on fire too!

You read it here first, folks: weight is the most important factor when it comes to criminality. Damn it, she isn't hot! We only want thin, hot psychotic criminals like Sharon Stone in those movies where she didn't wear panties!

Quick, let's measure her cranium and the width of her nose and brow ridges and shit like that!

People like this always make me want to scream. I suffered from severe post-partum depression following the birth of my twins, except unlike Andrea Yates, it never occurred to me to hurt the children. My loathing was directed entirely at myself (not helped any by the fact that my mom's idea of motivation was to constantly tell me I was a rotten mother). Thankfully, I had enough family and friends to realize what was wrong and urge me to get help psychiatric help.

Post-partum depression is very very real, and while I love them dearly, I wouldn't go back and live through the first year of my sons lives again if you paid me a million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire   Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman Tries To Set Her Baby On Fire
Page 1 of 1