Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keeping it in the family

Go down 
+22
Seule
Miss Misery
Sutremaine
Cyberwulf
Nightboomfer
ZoZo
bleachedblackcat
zootie
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Lady Anne
Spotts1701
Verandering
TheHermit
grmblfjx
Salamas
EileenK98
Mafiosa
Miss Prince
Jesus.
KelinciHutan
Tungsten Monk
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

Keeping it in the family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Personally... I don't see anything wrong with this. As the egg isn't coming from the woman anyway, there'll be no physical negative effects on the child, and they're happy! The child could do much worse than be brought up in this family.
Back to top Go down
jnickd

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Seule wrote:
Personally... I don't see anything wrong with this. As the egg isn't coming from the woman anyway, there'll be no physical negative effects on the child, and they're happy! The child could do much worse than be brought up in this family.

I agree.

Everyone is going 'augh gross' and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but isn't that the exact same reaction gay couples get from people and those people get looked down on for being narrow minded?
It just seems hypocritical to me.
I can see being concerned for the child's safety, but that is not even an issue in this case.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:44 pm

jnickd wrote:
Seule wrote:

I agree.

Everyone is going 'augh gross' and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but isn't that the exact same reaction gay couples get from people and those people get looked down on for being narrow minded?

Do you really want me to explain the wide, gaping chasm in your logic, or can you figure it out on your own?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
jnickd wrote:
Seule wrote:

I agree.

Do you really want me to explain the wide, gaping chasm in your logic, or can you figure it out on your own?

As bad and downright weird as this story as, it was mash-name there who actually weirded me out. Are you seriously comparing incest to homosexuality? What kind of screwed up logic are you running on?
Back to top Go down
jnickd

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:22 pm

I did not say homosexuality and incest were the same. I said people's reactions to them are the same.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:24 pm

jnickd wrote:
I did not say homosexuality and incest were the same. I said people's reactions to them are the same.

Wow, people have differing opinions about different things. Imagine that.

I can say that X is acceptable, and say Y is not acceptable because X and Y are different things.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Ignoring the wank, and because I didn't see this story before, so long as she didn't raise you and you didn't know her at all during your early childhood (which is the only reason you'd end up with any sort of trauma from this or respect her as an authority figure and be manipulated into it), I have no problem with incest (as long as they have no kids, which they are not).
Back to top Go down
caffeine addict

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Article's no longer up. It seems like it's a hoax, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it in the family   Keeping it in the family - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping it in the family
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2