Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fox News does it again

Go down 
+17
Verandering
Mikey Go WOOGA
Braigwen
Rabid Badger
InkWeaver
Chaltab
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
jizzum
Seule
grmblfjx
bleachedblackcat
Jesus.
Mafiosa
rachel
Somath Cegem
Miss Prince
ZoZo
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Fox News does it again Empty
PostSubject: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:32 am

Posting a Fox News story is like shooting fish in a barrel, but this headline caught my attention:
Quote :
11-year-old Mexican "rape" victim wants to keep baby
She was eleven years old. How is that not rape?

Of course, this being Fox News, the bit about how the rape (by her stepfather. When she was ten) is glossed over in favour of talking all about this child's "decision".

Oh, and the girl is a little slut, apparently:
Quote :
(Mancera says the mother still doubts whether her husband is the unborn child’s father — something that will be sorted out when DNA testing is done after the baby’s birth.)

Those evil pro-choicers, of course, had been sticking their oars in:
Quote :
Mancera said abortion was never even considered, but they soon fell under the pressure of women’s rights groups that showed up at the girl's home to talk to her mother about abortion.
How out of order of them! Reminding someone of their rights!

So yeah, wank away. We have a choice of topics:
1. Abortion
2. Rape
3. Mexicans
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 am

This is rage-worthy. I will happily jump into whichever wank storm we pick.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 am

ZoZo wrote:

1. Abortion
2. Rape
3. Mexicans

Erm, erm, erm. Oh sod it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 am

ZoZo wrote:
1. Abortion
2. Rape
3. Mexicans

4. 'Slut' shaming
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 am

"Rape"
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 am

An 11 year old cannot know what it really means to raise a child. I couldn't do it, and I'll be a fully fledged adult in a year or so. The adults involved should know that and help her make a real decision, not "IT'S JUST LIKE MY EATING POOPING BABY DOLL, RIGHT??". Although, raising that child might be doable, even though they're poor- the family is probably more likely to help out there than here.

That being said, fox news is so incredibly stupid, it doesn't really warrant any coherent dialog. We know that. Honestly, this whole thing sounds like something from the Onion, but less funny and more racist.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 am

rachel wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
1. Abortion
2. Rape
3. Mexicans

4. 'Slut' shaming
Yes, of course! How silly of me to forget.

It can't possibly be rape "rape" if she's a little slut, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 am

Oh who are we kidding, it's gonna be abortion wank.

It's always abortion wank.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 am

Miss Prince wrote:
Oh who are we kidding, it's gonna be abortion wank.

It's always abortion wank.

CHILDREN THAT GET RAPED SHOULD HAVE TO RAISE THE BABY. IT'LL TEACH THEM TO STOP LEADING GROWN MEN ON!!

I'm worried about her health to tell the truth. And then I felt sick because my first reaction wasn't "Who would do this to a child?!?" but "God I hope that whatever she decides the poor thing stays healthy and is able to cope.".

I hate growing up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Let's wank about Mexicans. Seriously, I spent the last four weeks in a slightly racist and fairly anti-Mexican environment, I'm ready to wank about racism.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm

I vote we wank about wank. Nice and meta, just how I like it. Fox News does it again 611762 Fox News does it again 61248
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Seule wrote:
I vote we wank about wank. Nice and meta, just how I like it. Fox News does it again 611762 Fox News does it again 61248
Let's in fact vote about meta-wank and how half the wank is wanking about wanking!
Back to top Go down
jizzum

jizzum

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Really? An 11 year old who wants to have a baby. I am 20 and married and I’m damn sure I’m not ready for a baby. It seems to me like she is trying to substitute a doll with a real baby. If this baby survives I feel sorry for it.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Doubtless she's been pressurised/brainwashed into thinking that keeping the baby is the only choice she has, and any other choice results in hell. I doubt she wanted to have the baby but now she's having it she thinks she doesn't have a choice.

Babies are fucking EXPENSIVE. And noisy and messy and loud.

I sorely doubt she's making a fully informed decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Ugh. An 11 year old should never be put in this situation and for Fox News to put rape in quotation marks is low even for them. I just hope this girl, if she goes through with having the baby, survives the birth.

Make fun of me for appealing to a sky wizard if you want, but I'll be praying for this family.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:53 pm

jizzum wrote:
Really? An 11 year old who wants to have a baby. I am 20 and married and I’m damn sure I’m not ready for a baby. It seems to me like she is trying to substitute a doll with a real baby. If this baby survives I feel sorry for it.

Taking a page out of Mafi's book:

5/10
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Having just recently watched 'Precious,' I love how the mother refuses to believe that her stepfather could've possibly been the one who raped her. Roughly 85-90% of young children in America who are raped and/or sexually abused, the act is perpetrated by a family member (father, stepfather, mother's boyfriend, brother, uncle) or a neighbor the family knows and trusts. Less than 5-10% are done by the 'stranger with candy' that we keep warning our kids about.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Having just recently watched 'Precious,' I love how the mother refuses to believe that her stepfather could've possibly been the one who raped her. Roughly 85-90% of young children in America who are raped and/or sexually abused, the act is perpetrated by a family member (father, stepfather, mother's boyfriend, brother, uncle) or a neighbor the family knows and trusts. Less than 5-10% are done by the 'stranger with candy' that we keep warning our kids about.

So, basically this little girl's mother is calling her a slut too? This kid has two strikes against her already and she's only 11. Who knows what kind of stigma her kid will have on him or her. Both will probably be treated like shit from now on because the Step-Father will accuse her of tempting him.

Seriously...if the only thing you can do when a kid is around is stick your dip stick into them then it is you who needs the help...or preferably a shot gun blast to the face at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Let's wank about Mexicans. Seriously, I spent the last four weeks in a slightly racist and fairly anti-Mexican environment, I'm ready to wank about racism.

I AGREE WITH SARA!

Mexicans all smell funny, they take all of our jobs, and their food makes me crap napalm. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

I AGREE WITH SARA!

Mexicans all smell funny, they take all of our jobs, and their food makes me crap napalm. Colbert

1. Racist comment is racist

2. Ever worked in a slaughterhouse, Mikey? Or picked vegetables or fruit 12 hours a day for 1/3 of what a white person would demand? Essentially, Mexicans do the shit jobs that white people don't want to sully their hands with.

3. Stop eating Mexican food, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Sorry your colon is so weak it can't handle the awesome power of gorditas.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Roughly 85-90% of young children in America who are raped and/or sexually abused, the act is perpetrated by a family member (father, stepfather, mother's boyfriend, brother, uncle) or a neighbor the family knows and trusts.

only men dong-wielders rape amirite
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Verandering wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Roughly 85-90% of young children in America who are raped and/or sexually abused, the act is perpetrated by a family member (father, stepfather, mother's boyfriend, brother, uncle) or a neighbor the family knows and trusts.

only men dong-wielders rape amirite

No. It's now believed that women sexually molesting children (both male and female) is much more common than once believed, but exact numbers are hard to pin down. There ARE female pedophiles who prey on both boys and girls, but as has been proven in the past (by several cases that have become news), if the boy's anywhere over the age of 12 or so, everyone acts like the woman's done him a big favor by having sex with him. And since women can't get either sex pregnant, you don't have the link between sexual molestation and pregnancy you do with a men.

There is, in fact, a site online (or at least there used to be) called "Lovers of Alice,' which was devoted entirely to lesbians who were only interested in pre-pubescent girls (the female version of NAMBLA, I suppose you could call it) . I think I may've actually posted it on the original GAFF, but I haven't been able to find it since, so I suspect someone complained to whoever hosted the site about what was going on and it got tossed.

Still, the number of female pedophiles is probably a lot lower than the number of males.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 am

ZoZo wrote:
Posting a Fox News story is like shooting fish in a barrel, but this headline caught my attention:
Quote :
11-year-old Mexican "rape" victim wants to keep baby
She was eleven years old. How is that not rape?

Well, to paraphrase Whoopi Goldberg: "[maybe] it wasn't RAPE rape."

And no, for the love of Deity, I am not serious in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 am

Mafiosa wrote:
Sorry your colon is so weak it can't handle the awesome power of gorditas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That reminds me of Taco Bell.

There's edible food here.

Mexican food is here (below edible).

Taco Bell is here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox News does it again   Fox News does it again Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox News does it again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next