Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STR THE FREEDOM BLOG

Go down 
+11
Spotts1701
Ezri Dax
Wolf
myeerah
Princess
lemmingwriter
Adagio
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHedonist
Jesus.
Chris91
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

STR THE FREEDOM BLOG Empty
PostSubject: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Just when you think you've seen the heights(or depths) of ideological extremist lunacy, along comes "Shelley The Republican" to prove you wrong. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This woman seems to believe that anyone whose politics lean one iota to the left of Strom Thurmond is evil. Case in point: these charming commentaries about Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor:

Quote :

The nomination of Mexican bigot and racist Sonia Sotomayor has shocked America to the core. Ms. Sotomayor has stated repeatedly that she will rule in favor of other Mexicans no matter what!

How dare she doing this to us? We paid for her education. We gave her jobs through our affirmative action programs and this is how she thanks us? I ain’t saying beaners aren’t good gardeners or nannies but they should not decide over the life of white people, especially not if they have already announced that they hate white people.

I hope you liberals are happy. Obama is in the process of destroying America and it’s all your fault! You just make me sick!

Thanks for reading,
Shelley N. Goodman

If that's not enough to make you go "WTF?!", here's what she has to say about the Internet:

Quote :
The internet is just a bunch of ‘leet-speak’ kiddies with no computer skills, a septic-tank of ad hominem attacks against the great minds carefully plotting America’s mastery of the 21st Century as Jesus Himself wants. Most American liberal internet users would rather be playing Chatroulette or worse, happily married Christian men with wives be seduced against their will by other men while their wives are out, then fight to keep America the greatest nation in the world.

Most liberals would rather play World of Warcraft all day then do the right thing and help spread the word of Jesus. The reason American’s Leaders don’t always tell people what’s going on is because most people are too stupid to understand the truth: that the world is a better place when people just shut-up and do as they’re told. Something people who use the internet just don’t seem to get!

She even tees off on cyclists, for God's sake:

Quote :

We tried to warn y’all that riding a bike instead of driving a car would lead to sin, sodomy, economic collapse and the death of America. But you wouldn’t listen. "Ha ha," you snickered in you’re high pitch homo laugh, "it’s just a bike. What wrong with riding a bike? You don’t use no gas. You help the ‘environment’. You get exercise. Ain’t nothing wrong with riding a bike!"

One of these days one of two things is gonna happen -
1) Y’all will start listening to us when we tell you to listen to God
2) You’re gonna wake up with the flesh burning off your body in Hell and wished you’d listened to us when we told you to listen to God.

What did riding a bike get us? The World Naked Bike Ride , that’s what, and if that don’t make God angry enough to bring about the Rapture, then I don’t know what will.

What’s The World Naked Bike Ride? It’s people riding bikes…NAKED. Right out in plain view! Taking their clothes off and showing their nakedness not only in front of God but in front of people they ain’t got no cause to show their nakedness to! Imagine leaving church with your young son one afternoon only to be confronted with thousands of naked people on bikes!

What kinda damage is that gonna inflict on that poor child? What kinda horrible nightmares will he about getting chased by oversized breasts and genitalia? Is that gonna instill the proper sense of shame that God gave to Adam and Eve about their nakedness? Or is it gonna spur him on to rip off his clothing and join a filthy hippie bike commune?

There's more where that came from(unfortunately), but these samples should give you a fair idea of how foaming-at-the-mouth insane she really is. Glenn Beck on his worst day would be ashamed to spout the kind of raging paranoia and misanthropy Shelley puts out as a matter of habit. If her goal with this blog was to promote the Republican Party or conservative values, her strategy's backfiring on her big-time.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Quote :
We tried to warn y’all that riding a bike instead of driving a car would lead to sin, sodomy, economic collapse and the death of America. But you wouldn’t listen. "Ha ha," you snickered in you’re high pitch homo laugh, "it’s just a bike. What wrong with riding a bike? You don’t use no gas. You help the ‘environment’. You get exercise. Ain’t nothing wrong with riding a bike!"

One of these days one of two things is gonna happen -
1) Y’all will start listening to us when we tell you to listen to God
2) You’re gonna wake up with the flesh burning off your body in Hell and wished you’d listened to us when we told you to listen to God.

What did riding a bike get us? The World Naked Bike Ride , that’s what, and if that don’t make God angry enough to bring about the Rapture, then I don’t know what will.

What’s The World Naked Bike Ride? It’s people riding bikes…NAKED. Right out in plain view! Taking their clothes off and showing their nakedness not only in front of God but in front of people they ain’t got no cause to show their nakedness to! Imagine leaving church with your young son one afternoon only to be confronted with thousands of naked people on bikes!

What kinda damage is that gonna inflict on that poor child? What kinda horrible nightmares will he about getting chased by oversized breasts and genitalia? Is that gonna instill the proper sense of shame that God gave to Adam and Eve about their nakedness? Or is it gonna spur him on to rip off his clothing and join a filthy hippie bike commune?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Well, here's another example of Shelley bringing the crazy:

An STR Guest Columnist Calls For A Coup Against The President
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Quote :
seduced against their will

I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

Is it odd that out of all of her crazy rantings the parts that made me WTF the most was that and her use of comic sans?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Quote :
We tried to warn y’all that riding a bike instead of driving a car
would lead to sin, sodomy, economic collapse and the death of America.

GOD DAMN YOU, LANCE ARMSTRONG!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 am

Quote :

Hee hee.

Although—and correct me if I'm wrong here, my knowledge of the Bible isn't exactly encyclopedic—but I thought the sense of shame of being naked came because Adam and Eve ate the apple of knowledge or whatever. In the state god originally created them, they had no shame because they were ignorant, yadda yadda.

So arguably, by riding shamelessly naked, those people are closer to the innocence of Eden or whatever.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:22 am

TheHedonist wrote:
Quote :
seduced against their will

I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

Is it odd that out of all of her crazy rantings the parts that made me WTF the most was that and her use of comic sans?

Not really, since what got me angry was her abuse of the written word. I have to read shitty grammar in papers for four different courses, and damn it all, is it too much to ask that the incoherent rants I read in my spare time actually use decent construction? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Entertain your fucked-up philosophies, just write them out in a way that doesn't leave me lunging for a red pen, okay?

(Yes, she's crazy. I mean, she makes the Batshit Hall of Fame hands-down. I am impressed by her sheer volume of incoherent stupidity and lament the fact that I don't have time to respond to more of it right now than just bitching about her writing style.)

Adagio wrote:
Although—and correct me if I'm wrong here, my
knowledge of the Bible isn't exactly encyclopedic—but I thought the
sense of shame of being naked came because Adam and Eve ate the apple of
knowledge or whatever. In the state god originally created them, they
had no shame because they were ignorant, yadda yadda.

So
arguably, by riding shamelessly naked, those people are closer to the
innocence of Eden or whatever.

I think, as it was explained to me, it was they suddenly knew they should be ashamed of their nakedness, so yeah, it probably could be argued that the original state is to be as God made us: bare-ass naked. Your religious ed. may vary. Not that this particular blogger would take your argument in the least because OMG! Nudes! In public! Save the children from the horror of accepting their bodies as perfectly natural creations! Instill shame, because the last thing we want is for people to feel good about themselves! Exclamation point!

*sigh* Back to doing laundry.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Princess

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:41 am

Adagio wrote:
Quote :

Hee hee.

Although—and correct me if I'm wrong here, my knowledge of the Bible isn't exactly encyclopedic—but I thought the sense of shame of being naked came because Adam and Eve ate the apple of knowledge or whatever. In the state god originally created them, they had no shame because they were ignorant, yadda yadda.

So arguably, by riding shamelessly naked, those people are closer to the innocence of Eden or whatever.
In a case of the ignorant attempting to dispel the ignorance of other ignorants, I Think the author is saying "gave to Adam and Eve After The Fall (the collective term for the consequences of the consumption of the fruit)

On the other hand, this could all be some elaborate troll.
Sincerity is impossible to judge through HTML.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 am

It's extremely difficult to judge, anyway. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EDIT: Not that we need any further proof Shelley's foaming-at-the-mouth insane, but I've found some anyway....

Quote :

Friends,

Failed presidential candidate John Kerry has revealed his sinister plan to turn America gay: He wants to allow the homos to give blood. Please take a moment to read this sobering and informative article World Net Daily, probably the most important news website in the whole of America.

We all know that gay blood is filled with AIDS and other diseases that Jesus sent to to the world to punish the homos, but what few people understand is that the gay blood also contains sinfulness. That blood has been tainted by the sin of lustful thoughts and actions.

If you are unfortunate enough to have that sinner’s blood transfused into you then you will be part sinner. You can try to pray the gay away, for some it works but for many it does not. That is why we cannot possibly allow homosexuals to mingle their dirty blood into our life-giving supplies.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:01 am

I believe Poe's Law is in effect, here. I genuinely can't tell if this is radical trolling or raving lunacy.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:16 am

My money's on raving lunacy.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Has to be a troll. Has to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesmark.blogspot.com/
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm

The crazy, it burns, it BURNS damn it.

The gay blood thing... WTF, has she never heard of something called scientific facts, that heterosexuals can get HIV via sex, and that it's a virus, not judgement. I hate it when people use their religion as an excuse to persecute gay people, it's all levels of WRONG.

Quote :
be seduced against their
will by other men

Really? I'm pretty certain that no amount of attempted seduction would work on a guy who was only interested in women... I think she doesn't know damn shit about what homosexuality is all about.

Bike riding leads to sin.... lets see, no logical connect. So everyone, lets vote for a naked bike ride, double points if we raise money to help fight bigotry against gay people.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Wolf wrote:
Has to be a troll. Has to be.

Ordinarily, I'd agree with you. But nowadays there's maybe a half-step of space between a real loony and an extremely well-disguised troll. And with this one, I just can't tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
talonotw

talonotw

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 am

STR is a troll. I used to hang out there before they started writing in such an imbecilic fashion.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 am

talonotw wrote:
STR is a troll. I used to hang out there before they started writing in such an imbecilic fashion.

Were they always that loopy, or have things only sunk that low in the last couple of months?
Back to top Go down
talonotw

talonotw

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:23 pm

For a while, it was readable. But they went as far overboard as they could near the beginning of 08, to try and gain publicity as a purportedly legitimate conservative site, in order to skew perception. At least, that's my guess as to their motives, considering the time frame it happened in.
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Chris91 wrote:
It's extremely difficult to judge, anyway. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EDIT: Not that we need any further proof Shelley's foaming-at-the-mouth insane, but I've found some anyway....

Quote :

Friends,

Failed presidential candidate John Kerry has revealed his sinister plan to turn America gay: He wants to allow the homos to give blood. Please take a moment to read this sobering and informative article World Net Daily, probably the most important news website in the whole of America.

We all know that gay blood is filled with AIDS and other diseases that Jesus sent to to the world to punish the homos, but what few people understand is that the gay blood also contains sinfulness. That blood has been tainted by the sin of lustful thoughts and actions.

If you are unfortunate enough to have that sinner’s blood transfused into you then you will be part sinner. You can try to pray the gay away, for some it works but for many it does not. That is why we cannot possibly allow homosexuals to mingle their dirty blood into our life-giving supplies.

Does this idiot even realise that this already happened in the 1970's, when drug addicts, mainly "hardcore" users seeking money for their next fix, in some cases infected with Hepatitis C & HIV, due to the use of shared needles etc, donated blood in return for cash, & the unscreened blood products, derived from said donations, such as Factor VIII, were sold on the open market...
As for the general tone of said rant, the only thing distinguishing it from a Der Sturmer editorial in 1932, is the words "Gay" & "Homosexual" replace the words "Jew" & "Jewish" in said rant, as that was exactly the sort of thing the Nazis believed in as part of their "Racial Purity Theory"...
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Quote :
Most liberals would rather play World of Warcraft all day then do the right thing and help spread the word of Jesus.

J E S U S

You're quite welcome, Ms. Goodman.
Back to top Go down
KeyserSoze

KeyserSoze

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:52 pm

I am 90% certain that this is parody on the level of the Landover Baptist Church and others. Seriously it is way, way too over the top and doesn't use the right jargon. It keeps on using Republican instead of Conservative for one, that's a fairly big give away right there. Indeed on the front page the search string Conserv (as in Conservative) appears four times, including a link to Conservapedia. It's also much too savvy when it comes to the internet, "script-kiddies"? "Leet-speek"? While at the same time expertly pushing your buttons.

Seriously you've been punked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STR THE FREEDOM BLOG   STR THE FREEDOM BLOG Empty

Back to top Go down

STR THE FREEDOM BLOG
Page 1 of 1