Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rotten rat's head found in can of beer

Go down 
+12
theweirdkind
The Unoriginal
Azzandra
Fairlight
ZoZo
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Jesus.
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mafiosa
Goat
SirDixonDongs
Malganis
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Rotten rat's head found in can of beer Empty
PostSubject: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote :
After a hard day's work on his Crystal Beach home, Everett Johnston just wanted a cold beer.

He grabbed a Tecate Light out of his fridge and began to sip. But, Johnston said, something didn't taste quite right. He said his wife looked in the bottle and noticed a rat's head floating inside.

Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166 Rotten rat's head found in can of beer 556166

He's now suing the makers of the beer for pain and suffering.

Quote :
The 59-year-old retired firefighter said Thursday that all he wants is an acknowledgement of his intense suffering — how in the moments after drinking the beer two years ago he wondered whether he would live or die.

“The first thing came to my mind was it was a rodent that had eaten rat poison,” Johnston said.

He remembered a story about a man who drank something contaminated with rat urine and later died.

“I can't explain it,” he said. “That kind of fear was something I had never experienced before.”

Johnston added that eating out of a can now is traumatizing to him and he has trouble eating when food isn't prepared directly in front of him.

He also said his suffering made him incapable of caring for his elderly father-in-law before his death.

Counselors have told Johnston there's not much more they can do for him, yet he said the pain continues to gnaw at him. He said he'll donate anything he wins in the lawsuit to charity.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 pm

this man is a huge pussy
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Er...dramatic much?

I ain't saying finding the rotten head of a rat in my beer wouldn't freak me the fuck out (so many infections/deseases to choose from it's not even funny), nor am I saying this ain't incredibly negligent of the company and quite simply fucking disgusting, but the article doesn't say if the guy got sick or not, and since they're only citing psychological damage in the lawsuit I'll assume he didn't (or was treated in time when he got himself to the ER [which I hope is what he did, inmediately]), so I do believe he's milking this thing for all it's worth.

I mean, how does not being able to eat out of a can or having to prepare your own food keep you from taking care of your dying father?

Also, the pain? Spare me the melodrama. He was a firefighter, he had to face much more dangerous, life-threatening situations on a daily basis and now he chooses to develope PTSD?

Oh, and charity? Seriously? STICK YOUR FINGERS IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE MOAR PLZ. Pffft.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Quote :
He also said his suffering made him incapable of caring for his elderly father-in-law before his death.

Hey, fuck you buddy. That's best excuse you could come up with?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:30 pm

On one hand, this man deserves some compensation for this. On the other hand, this man is a huge pussy.

Goaty brings up a good point. This is a man who made it a habit to run into burning buildings with a mutant garden hose. And he claims this is the first time he feared for his life?

I don't know, I'd rather eat the rat head over charging into a three alarm bonfire.

All this really proves is that rats are nothing but pests to be killed, then vaporized, with extreme prejudice along with whatever self righteous, tree hugging buttfuckers keep them as pets. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Quote :

Hey, fuck you buddy. That's best excuse you could come up with?

I thought the same thing. Was his father-in-law a canned food collector?
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
On one hand, this man deserves some compensation for this.
Ooooh, I see you trying....

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
All this really proves is that rats are nothing but pests to be killed, then vaporized, with extreme prejudice along with whatever self righteous, tree hugging buttfuckers keep them as pets. Colbert
Aaaand I see you trolling.

Still, I love you
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 am

On the one hand, sure I bet it gave him a horrible shock.

It reminds me of the time I found a piece of blue plastic in a sausage I was eating. I still think of blue plastic when I eat sausages, so I know he must have been terrified.

But sooner or later he's got to get over it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:13 am

It was probably still less unpleasant than Fosters.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:24 am

Goat wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Aaaand I see you trolling.

Still, I love you

I love you

I suppose it also proves that he needs to drink more whiskey.

A real fun story would be how a rat head managed to get into a bottle of beer in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Poor rat.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:11 am

Am I the only one wondering where the rest of the rat is?
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:44 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
A real fun story would be how a rat head managed to get into a bottle of beer in the first place.
Well for obvious reasons you can't use serious poisons to get rid of rats in places where food is being processed, so I wouldn't be surprised if the place was crawling with critters.

OTOH I'm inclined not to believe this guy. I can see how opening a bottle of beer is an action performed on autopilot, I can see how the label would block some of your visual, but still, a rat's head would be sooo easy to push down the neck of an opened bottle...

Also, BAAAAWWWW I could not be close to my poor poppa and then he died, woe is me, I would prefer small bills if that is not too much of an inconvenience please thx
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Azzandra wrote:
Am I the only one wondering where the rest of the rat is?
...In other beer cans?
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Oh Fievel, no.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Depends how big the rat was. Those guys are pretty good at squeezing.

I still wonder how just the rat head ended up in there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm

I see Tecate Light's unannounced test marketing of "Dead Rat Special Draft" has gone awry.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Canned beer? Mustn't have been much of a difference in taste, then.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 am

And once more my fear of chicken nuggets is rekindled...

Still, this guy is an enormous wuss for going to such lengths to justify for compensation. Dude, you found a freaking rat's head in your beer, that's reason enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotten rat's head found in can of beer   Rotten rat's head found in can of beer Empty

Back to top Go down

Rotten rat's head found in can of beer
Page 1 of 1