Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower

Go down 
+8
TheHedonist
Reidmar
Just Chipper
Mafiosa
Cyberwulf
gaijinguy
Chaltab
Malganis
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower Empty
PostSubject: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:45 am

Link

Quote :
An Australian woman walking to work was killed during a freak accident after she was struck in the head by flying metal thrown up by a grass cutter, which left her decapitated.

pale I'd make a comment about Australia being apparently incredibly fuckin' deadly already, what with its spiders and snakes and jellyfish, but... yeah. Poor lady.

Quote :
The 42 year-old woman, who has not been named, is believed to have been struck by a 60cm piece of steel pipe, in what witnesses described as a “freak accident”.

The Daily Telegraph understands the woman was decapitated and died instantly at the scene after walking past an empty block of land just after 8am.

Police said a tractor pulling a grass cutter ran over a steel pipe that had been lying in the long grass, which was then sent flying through the air at great speed.

''The policewoman said it was the worst thing she had seen in 15 years,'' he said.

''At the end of the day there is no other explanation than that it was bad luck.

''It was a one-in-a-million situation. If she had been one second later, or one second earlier, it wouldn't have happened.''

Same could be said for just about any accident, but... wow.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Good lord, Malganis, you sure know how to find the most depressing stories.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Really? I'd call this hilarious. Yes, I realize it's an accidental decapitation, but it's not the "evidence that the human race wasn't going to amount to much" stuff Mal usually digs up. I'm imagining this happening with Yackety Sax playing in the background and cracking up at the image.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
I'm imagining this happening with Yackety Sax playing in the background and cracking up at the image.
...Me too.

We're bad people.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Everything is Australia will try to kill you.

EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 pm

I wonder if Australia will now ban grass cutters?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Just Chipper on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Lawnmower decapitation = Accidental win (not in the fact that I'm glad she died, I'm not, I just think that's extremely awesome and an obscure way to die) -Reidmar is obsessed with dying and death- I'm sick I know.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Just Chipper wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:01 pm

EVERYTHING WANTS TO KILL YOU IN AUSTRALIA.

EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Raine wrote:
EVERYTHING WANTS TO KILL YOU IN AUSTRALIA.

EVERYTHING.

Including Rainey. Colbert

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!1! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:37 am

I was just listening to my audiobook of "The Lawnmower Man," too.

Creepy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 am

Man, that just sounds like a CSI episode to me.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower   Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower Empty

Back to top Go down

Off went her head - woman killed in freak accident with lawnmower
Page 1 of 1