Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers

Go down 
+13
Miss Prince
Verandering
Mikey Go WOOGA
Cyberwulf
SirDixonDongs
ZoZo
Chris91
Dick Powers
Jesus.
Mafiosa
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Malganis
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers Empty
PostSubject: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

Link

Quote :
The serious case review process in Wales is to be reassessed after the "failure" of an inquiry into the abuse of a six-year-old girl by classmates.

The girl was routinely assaulted both physically and sexually by 23 pupils of her own age within school grounds.

But the school and local council said the children's young ages and lack of evidence meant little could be done.

Children's Commissioner for Wales Keith Towler told the BBC the inquiry into the case had been a "shocking failure".

Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers 724940

Quote :
The girl's mother was horrified to discover her daughter had endured months of bullying and abuse in school after, she said, she had been warned about what was happening by another mother whose daughter was also being abused.

The woman said she would never forget the fear on her daughter's face as she recounted what had been happening.

She said: "She was telling me things that I think every mother dreads to hear from their daughter. It was horrendous what she'd gone through.

"Every day she was being stripped. She was being physically and sexually abused every day. And every day she cried out for help and nobody ever came."

Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers 846489
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 am

I keep thinking I'm jaded enough to not be surprised by anything that shows up here, and every once in awhile, I'm proven wrong. To this... I have no response beyond a slack-jawed "what... what the fuck!?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:07 am

No
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 am

Penguin wrote:
To this... I have no response beyond a slack-jawed "what... what the fuck!?"

I do...every person who had a hand in victimizing that girl should be put against a wall and shot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 am

Chris91 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

I do...every person who had a hand in victimizing that girl should be put against a wall and shot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You're trolling, right, Chris? Right?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 am

ZoZo wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

My bet? No.

But he probably didn't read the part where it says most of the perpetrators were 10 or younger.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:33 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

My bet? No.

But he probably didn't read the part where it says most of the perpetrators were 10 or younger.

Yeah... I'm more than a little worried as to what these little fuckheads will be up to in a few more years, but still... shut up, Chris.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:41 am

no im p. sure he did and he gives no fuck
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 am

Chris91 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You're advocating the murder of 23 six year olds.

Malganis wrote:
Yeah... I'm more than a little worried as to what these little fuckheads will be up to in a few more years
Really? I'm "more than a little worried" about where "these little fuckheads" learned this behaviour. If you're not, you're no better than Chris.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

Malganis wrote:
Yeah... I'm more than a little worried as to what these little fuckheads will be up to in a few more years
Really? I'm "more than a little worried" about where "these little fuckheads" learned this behaviour. If you're not, you're no better than Chris.

You know, I'm usually one of those fuckfaces that advocates kids being tried as adults in cases like murder but in this case it seems like there's seriously a deep deep deeper problem in the entire community.

WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE ADULTS

Quote :
But the school and local council said the children's young ages and lack of evidence meant little could be done.

Being raped 23 times apparently leaves no evidence.

What the fuck sue the school district for all its worth
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:

well duh i thought that was implied
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Agreed. This sort of behavior is not normal for children, and I live where 11 years old is not an uncommon age for consensual sex to start. (well, about as consensual as minors can be, but I don't think there's a law against minors-on-minors sex. I wouldn't know.)

I can't even fathom where exactly these kids would have gotten this idea. The internet? Parental interaction? TV WTF is going on in this community?

Love your avvie BTW.

Last edited by Jesus. on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:56 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You're advocating the murder of 23 six year olds.

OK, point taken. I let anger get the better of me when I was writing that post. But still...it's disgusting what those little bastards were allowed to get away with.

Last edited by Chris91 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 am

Mafiosa wrote:
It doesn't say she was raped 23 times, it says she was sexually assaulted 23 times. Sexual assault is a much broader term and covers more offenses, not all of which are classed as rape. Also depending on how much time elapsed between the abuse taking place and the child telling her mother, available evidence may have been lost or degraded.

Jesus. wrote:
I can't even fathom where exactly these kids would have gotten this idea.
I'll bet you any money at least some of them have been sexually abused themselves.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Yeah, I am too, believe me, but still... there's something deeply, DEEPLY wrong with these kids that they did this to this girl. Frankly, the vast majority of my sympathies are with her.

If something major doesn't happen in these kids' lives, they're likely going to continue to hurt people in even worse ways. THAT'S what I would be afraid of, and that's what their parents and community should be afraid of, if they even give a shit. I would honestly fear these children were to live in this community, because they've proven that they don't give a shit about causing someone else pain... or in fact, that they enjoy it.

And yes, if they've had horrible sexual or physical abuse in their lives, then that's unequivocably wrong, and I feel bad for them, but a lot of people who grow up to become abusers, rapists, and murderers had terrible things in their childhood as well. Are these kids gonna grow up to become the next generation of adult psychopaths who victimize those around them? I sure as hell hope not.

Mafiosa wrote:
You know, I'm usually one of those fuckfaces that advocates kids being tried as adults in cases like murder but in this case it seems like there's seriously a deep deep deeper problem in the entire community.

WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE ADULTS

What the fuck sue the school district for all its worth

This.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Mafi wrote:

I think it didn't leave evidence because she was never raped. Nowhere in the article did I read she was raped.

That nitpicky point doesn't really do much to make this clusterfuck any less disgusting.

Quote :
The school and the local education authority, neither of which can be
named, said the fact that the children had all been under the age of
criminal responsibility meant little action could be taken.

Uh, maybe you fools should change some of the laws. Maybe not try them as an adults, but they need SOME form of asswhooping for this.

To summarize:

Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm

My greatest shame is that I never learned to read.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm utterly speechless.

Just...
What the fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Cyberwulf wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
I'll bet you any money at least some of them have been sexually abused themselves.
Thats very possible. But 23 of them all together? Do you think this is just a tragic case of "Follow the Leader" with a lot of these kids? Maybe I'm being idealistic, but all 23 of these children separately being abused and them all taking it out on this one girl seems way too coincidental to me.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Jesus. wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
Thats very possible. But 23 of them all together? Do you think this is just a tragic case of "Follow the Leader" with a lot of these kids? Maybe I'm being idealistic, but all 23 of these children separately being abused and them all taking it out on this one girl seems way too coincidental to me.
Well we don't know who was doing the physical abuse and who was doing the sexual abuse. It could be many of them were following along. One of the more disturbing aspects of this case is that it had apparently happened before to another child.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm

My guess is that a couple of them were abused themselves and started the assault, and the rest was mob mentality without any of the safeguards of maturity that might make the students check their actions. I don't think it means that all of the children involved are sociopaths.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers   Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:40 pm

I've got no words for this. I keep thinking about my grade school and how there was no freaking way we could go two steps out of the classroom without a teacher present, not even for recess or lunch... I'm flabbergasted this happened. I can't see how the adults missed it... repeatedly.
Back to top Go down

Six-year-old girl sexually and physically assaulted by 23 of her peers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next