Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)

Go down 
+23
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Dr. Professor Science
Reidmar
Vampi_Digitalwytch
OzymandiasBowie
bleachedblackcat
TheHedonist
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lady Anne
grmblfjx
DarthDarthington
Chicago Brown
Braigwen
Sutremaine
Penguin
KJM
Miss Misery
WD40
InkWeaver
Keith Fraser
Owlish
Kirby
littledorrit
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 pm

One hot, fiery day in Hell (but aren't they all?), Heinrich Himmler sat surfing the Internet. When he came across this story, he started to scream in anguish.

"Gott in Himmel, why? Why? Why would anyone write such a terrible story? And what kind of name is Natalie, anyway? Gott, strike the author down!"

Satan strolled over. "Now, now, Heinrich. You know God stopped listening to you when you had six million of His favorite people slaughtered. We've been over this before--many times, in fact. You've been here for almost sixty-five years."

Himmler looked up at Satan, horror on his face. "You wrote this! Only you could write such a horrible thing!"

Satan looked at the badfic. "Nope. Sorry. That one isn't mine. Don't you know the difference by now? I have some class!"

Himmler leaped to his feet in rage. "You won't even let me on Why, God, Why? to snark this!"

Satan sighed, giving Himmler a bored look. "Of course not, Heinrich. You're here for punishment. Why, God, Why? is fun."

"You must have written this! No fanbrat would be so foolish as to imagine herself my daughter!"

"You might be surprised, Heinrich, at what fanbrats can imagine."

"But this story doesn't even make sense!"

"Which is what proves I didn't write it. At least I know the difference between steak and ribs. Speaking of which..." Satan strolled back to his table, telling the buxom blonde waitress, "I'll have both, please...and a piece of that moldy bread from last Passover for my pal there." He pointed to Himmler.

Himmler gnashed his teeth. "That stuff makes me sick!"

Satan waved a hand dismissively. "Six million people tried to tell you the same thing." Then he relented slightly. Turning to the waitress, he said, "If he eats all his bread, you may bring him a drink, Natalie."

Himmler's screams could be heard on Earth and in Heaven, and in that sacred place, six million Holocaust victims settled more comfortably onto their clouds, dug into their Kosher meals, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Himmler's screams could be heard on Earth and in Heaven, and in that sacred place, six million Holocaust victims settled more comfortably onto their clouds, dug into their Kosher meals, and smiled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Lady Anne wrote:

I love you and your dong-y roots!
Back to top Go down
Chicago Brown

Chicago Brown

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Lady Anne, please have my babies.

Last edited by Chicago Brown on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Quote :
But not all of the guys are like that. Most of them are really nice to
me, like getting me food or letting me shoot one of their biggest guns.

"MISS HIMMLER! Zhis is zee leichte FeldHaubitze. Over neun thousand yards away are ein hundert Jews lured by promises of delicious caek. You have two options, either keep walking and zee Jews will get their caek, or find out vaht happens ven you press zhis button. Which will it be?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what does THIS button do?"
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Quote :
After I took a few bites of my salad I looked back up to the guard. He is still staring at me.

Quote :
The Nazi guard had his eyes on me the whole time.

Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Oh wow. This story is all kinds of amazing in bad ways.

I loved the snarking of this. Some of it made me laugh out loud and try to explain to my roomates what was so funny.
Back to top Go down
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:41 am

TheHedonist wrote:
Quote :
After I took a few bites of my salad I looked back up to the guard. He is still staring at me.

Quote :
The Nazi guard had his eyes on me the whole time.

An internet for you! Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 777742
Back to top Go down
Vampi_Digitalwytch

Vampi_Digitalwytch

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Still isn't the brainbreaker Angel of Death was. That one actually made me have to get up from the computer for a few to think coherently again.

I can't help but wonder on the author of this one, especially in light of her other fics up here on the intensive adoration on sadistic killers. Granted I can understand the fixation on real serial killers, my cousin had a major thing for Ted Bundy to where I'm still not quite believing her on the not writing him thing, and with the rahowa loons I can see them being all rabid over the nazis enough to come up with this sort of drek.

But this? My only sanity salver is it's someone just really immature who's just not thinking.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Vampi_Digitalwytch wrote:
I can't help but wonder on the author of this one, especially in light of her other fics up here on the intensive adoration on sadistic killers. Granted I can understand the fixation on real serial killers, my cousin had a major thing for Ted Bundy .

Bill Hicks wrote:
Those guys must be really up on that 'Sense of Humour' you girls get so hot over!
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 896582 I'm pretty sure I can imagine a fight scene between Jews and Nazi's in a Kung Fu setting with 'kung fu warriors' playing in the background as they charge each other.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 896582 I'm pretty sure I can imagine a fight scene between Jews and Nazi's in a Kung Fu setting with 'kung fu warriors' playing in the background as they charge each other.
I'd watch that.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Was anyone else hoping that the other person involved in this romance would be Hitler himself or some other top Nazi official?

No?

Fine.

EDIT: Oh lord I just figured out where she got that statistic in the first chapter from:

Wikipedia wrote:
Himmler coordinated the killing of some six million Jews, between 200,000 and 500,000 Roma, many prisoners of war, and possibly another three to four million Poles, communists, or other groups whom the Nazis deemed unworthy to live or simply "in the way", including homosexuals, people with physical and mental disabilities, Jehovah's Witnesses and members of the Confessing Church.
Cool reading comprehension, bro.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

It's pretty damn stupid to say that a story will offend Jewish people just because it's about the holocaust.

But Jewish people probably WOULD find this offensive, thanks to all the historical inaccuracies and general stupidness.

Himmler's daughter hating Jews I can believe. Her knowing the truth about what happened to Jews in those camps I can also believe (many Germans were unaware of the fact that the concentration camps were death camps). Hell, I can even believe in her falling for a Nazi soldier.

Himmler's daughter being allowed to roam freely around a concentration camp as long as she carries a gun? Oh please, COME ON! Why the hell would you WANT to see Jews, homosexuals, the mentally retarded etc being worked to death? Her past-time is watching people being treated worse than animals? Psycho.

Also, Lady Anne? Right now, you rock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Why the hell would you WANT to see Jews, homosexuals, the mentally retarded etc being worked to death?
Why are you bringing this up? Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 309696
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Why the hell would you WANT to see Jews, homosexuals, the mentally retarded etc being worked to death?
Why are you bringing this up? Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 309696

Because it wasn't JUST Jews. Also, that's what you'd see if you went into a concentration camp. Some prisoners would be used as slave labour, which generally involved sowing and reaping farm produce for the guards and for sale to nearby towns, and digging graves because like hell were the guards going to do it. When they could no longer work they too were herded into the gas chambers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

dont forget the ones who were used as grunt labor building rockets for werner von braun
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
building rockets for werner von braun

What do you mean this is only tangentially relevant? Shut up!
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 pm

lehrer <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:
building rockets for werner von braun

What do you mean this is only tangentially relevant? Shut up!

Oh God, I haven't heard this since I was 11 and my brother Chris brought a Tom Lehrer record home from college with him. The humor went over my head at the time, but I gradually grew to appreciate it as I got older. I love you
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 am

sowing and reaping farm produce
Nope. They would have eaten the seeds, and like hell the guards were going to eat stuff that the filthy jewish pigs had had their poisonous hands upon.
Quote :
digging graves because like hell were the guards going to do it
This I can see, except, as you remember, there were crematory ovens to destroy the bodies - the Jews did indeed operate the ovens. Having stumbled upon the Katyn mass graves, the Germans were determined not to make the same mistake.
Also working in factories - the Allied raids on Peenemunde IIRC killed a lot of slave labourers, although these were most likely to be Soviet POWs or the 'treacherous' Italians.
But both for fear of sabotage and the idea that Jews were subhuman and not worthy of doing actual work, they were given useless tasks like running uphill with a heavy stone, then dropping it from a cliff. If the guards on top of the cliff judged the stone as too small, they'd push the Jew off the cliff, too.
Back to top Go down
Meshakhad

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
One hot, fiery day in Hell (but aren't they all?), Heinrich Himmler sat surfing the Internet. When he came across this story, he started to scream in anguish.

"Gott in Himmel, why? Why? Why would anyone write such a terrible story? And what kind of name is Natalie, anyway? Gott, strike the author down!"

Satan strolled over. "Now, now, Heinrich. You know God stopped listening to you when you had six million of His favorite people slaughtered. We've been over this before--many times, in fact. You've been here for almost sixty-five years."

Himmler looked up at Satan, horror on his face. "You wrote this! Only you could write such a horrible thing!"

Satan looked at the badfic. "Nope. Sorry. That one isn't mine. Don't you know the difference by now? I have some class!"

Himmler leaped to his feet in rage. "You won't even let me on Why, God, Why? to snark this!"

Satan sighed, giving Himmler a bored look. "Of course not, Heinrich. You're here for punishment. Why, God, Why? is fun."

"You must have written this! No fanbrat would be so foolish as to imagine herself my daughter!"

"You might be surprised, Heinrich, at what fanbrats can imagine."

"But this story doesn't even make sense!"

"Which is what proves I didn't write it. At least I know the difference between steak and ribs. Speaking of which..." Satan strolled back to his table, telling the buxom blonde waitress, "I'll have both, please...and a piece of that moldy bread from last Passover for my pal there." He pointed to Himmler.

Himmler gnashed his teeth. "That stuff makes me sick!"

Satan waved a hand dismissively. "Six million people tried to tell you the same thing." Then he relented slightly. Turning to the waitress, he said, "If he eats all his bread, you may bring him a drink, Natalie."

This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)   Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Moments in Holocaust Literature: Blutige Liebe (NWS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2