Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yvette's Bridal Formal

Go down 
+47
TheIan
BottledIvan
Grimley Fieendish
Vanilla-villa
Miss Prince
Gamma Vector
Chris91
The Alien from Uranus
Keith Fraser
tim gueguen
Achtung Baby
Azzandra
spoonhead75
Ghost in the Machine
bleachedblackcat
Hot Cancer
Delcat
Miss Misery
Ivo
Fairlight
Saleha
myeerah
Rabid Badger
rae
thebonerules
Reepicheep-chan
Dr. Professor Science
KelinciHutan
gaijinguy
Cyberwulf
Just Chipper
Sarin
Somath Cegem
Seule
Jay/Cris
Jesus.
Adagio
grmblfjx
ZoZo
Verandering
Maximilia
TheHermit
saeku
Eccooz
Mafiosa
Salamas
Blooferlady
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Oh...oh my god! Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 556166

My eyes! What is this I don't even
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 pm

TheIan wrote:
What is this I don't even

Are you trying to make this your catchphrase or something?

Because, I swear, you've responded to every thread I've seen you in like this.
Back to top Go down
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:52 pm

You guys, we've missed the most important part of the site.

REYNOLDS WRAP

OH GOD IT'S ALL SO CLEAR NOW THIS IS TRULY THE ROSETTA STONE TO THE WEBSITE, AND TO LIFE ITSELF

I originally thought it was one of those photos where people take a picture of a reflective surface so they can "accidentally" show off their junk. I see something fleshy in there, but I can't make out any roosters or kittens, so to speak. Then I thought there might be ecstasy or some other drug involved. From a lifetime of having psychotic episodes, I know all about how every object looks AMAZING, but loses its beauty once you commit it to film or show it to someone else. Then I read the URL and saw it said "test". Maybe the web designer was trying to figure out how to display an image and forgot to take it down? But that doesn't explain the other pointless photos. Maybe they just keep posting test images to be Really Sure, and are just stacking them all on top of each other like animal hoarders do with their waste-soaked newspapers.
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 pm

I know this is a dead thread but... This is local to me. And real. I wish it were fake and I'm ashamed to have been in that store.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 am

NichoMas wrote:
have been in that store.

And?
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 pm

It's dirty and gross, I almost got a job there but was completely deterred.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:50 pm

NichoMas wrote:
I know this is a dead thread but... This is local to me. And real. I wish it were fake and I'm ashamed to have been in that store.

Wow. The survivor of an actual encounter with these people. I can see why you'd decline the offer of a job; it's not just the dirt, it's the fact that you'd never be able to find anything. If there's an organizational system to where things are placed in there, it must be done via some sort of weird Aztec ritual involving the phases of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:41 am

NichoMas wrote:
It's dirty and gross, I almost got a job there but was completely deterred.

Tell us more, Uncle Nicho!

Is it as psychotic and disorganized as the website? Worse? Does the guy regularly prance around the store in a bedsheet?
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 pm

I haven't seen a page anywhere CLOSE to this eye-raping since about... 10 years ago. And none lately, since Geocities shut down--that host made it way too easy for complete morons to put absolutely EVERY feature known to the Internet onto their webpage. And colours? The more the better, of course! Two or three colours on a web page is SO boring. And everything needs to be moving. And playing midi files. Hell yeah. Now you're talking.
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

Tell us more, Uncle Nicho!

Is it as psychotic and disorganized as the website? Worse? Does the guy regularly prance around the store in a bedsheet?

It is psychotic and disorganized, a bit worse and it smells like cat urine. I haven't been back since I turned down the job, I should go back to see if it's degenerated at all. :I

I've never seen the guy though (thank god).

If you look at his 'studio' on the website, you'll see that it's a small shed with no open windows and that there are open chemical cans all over the place. That may be where a bit of his insanity comes from.

Last edited by NichoMas on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I somehow managed to fuck up the word where.)
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Take photos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yvette's Bridal Formal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: