Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yvette's Bridal Formal

Go down 
+47
TheIan
BottledIvan
Grimley Fieendish
Vanilla-villa
Miss Prince
Gamma Vector
Chris91
The Alien from Uranus
Keith Fraser
tim gueguen
Achtung Baby
Azzandra
spoonhead75
Ghost in the Machine
bleachedblackcat
Hot Cancer
Delcat
Miss Misery
Ivo
Fairlight
Saleha
myeerah
Rabid Badger
rae
thebonerules
Reepicheep-chan
Dr. Professor Science
KelinciHutan
gaijinguy
Cyberwulf
Just Chipper
Sarin
Somath Cegem
Seule
Jay/Cris
Jesus.
Adagio
grmblfjx
ZoZo
Verandering
Maximilia
TheHermit
saeku
Eccooz
Mafiosa
Salamas
Blooferlady
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

Yvette's Bridal Formal Empty
PostSubject: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Yvette's Bridal Formal

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:08 pm

It's like the website just exploded. That is scary and the music, not something that makes me think of bridal gowns.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

oh holy fucking shit

e: this is the brown note of websites
Back to top Go down
Eccooz

Eccooz

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm

It has given me a brain aneurysm, run away while you still have a chance! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://ecco51.deviantart.com/
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

And of course there's Yvette's artist's page. And all the wonderful work on sale.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm

It loaded, then my browser locked up for a minute, then the tab with this site on it closed of its own accord. I think Firefox choked on its hideousness.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 pm

You know that feeling you get when you've read about three pages of timecube, right in the middle of your skull? Where it feels like your brain is twisting, expanding, and getting punched all at the same time? Yeah, looking at that link feels exactly like that.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 am

Holy shit, WTF happened to that page? I'm blind!
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 am

URG I'M GLAD MY RED X CLICKING REFLEXES ARE IN TOP SHAPE.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 am

Dear God, it's horrible. It's a joke, right? Nobody designs websites that poorly, right?

SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 am

... Oh, wow. It's like a Word Processor toolbar exploded or something.

Actually, I like the way there's a random Renaissance painting in the background there. (A Da Vinci, unless I'm much mistaken.) I imagine whoever designed the web saying, "Great, and make the letters all multi-coloured and underlined! And pile on the exclamation marks! Oh, and put a Renaissance painting in the background, that's classy." Yvette's Bridal Formal 588739

(Edit: Now that I look at it closer, I don't think it's actually Renaissance. In fact, it looks like a crude copy of Lady with an Ermine, which would fit more with the tackiness of the site nobody cares nobody cares shutting up now)
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 am

Adagio wrote:
(Edit: Now that I look at it closer, I don't think it's actually Renaissance. In fact, it looks like a crude copy of Lady with an Ermine, which would fit more with the tackiness of the site nobody cares nobody cares shutting up now)

On their "Art" page there are a couple of paintings that are "the artist's take on a daVinci" etc. Could be their art in the background.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 am

What up with the troll face when you first open that art thing?
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Adagio wrote:

On their "Art" page there are a couple of paintings that are "the artist's take on a daVinci" etc. Could be their art in the background.

If I ever get unstuck in time, end up in the Renaissance and need to explore unchartered territories, I´m taking you with me. How you could navigate that page is absolutely beyond me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:13 am

Someone explain to me how you fuck up tables like that.

It is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 am

So... Lady with an Ermine As Seen Through Beer Goggles, then?

My god it just gets worse the as you go in further.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 pm

OBSERVE THE INDIGO IN THIS JAR OF GRAPE JELLY, AND THE YELLOW OF THESE BANANAS~*~*~
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
If I ever get unstuck in time, end up in the Renaissance and need to explore unchartered territories, I´m taking you with me. How you could navigate that page is absolutely beyond me.

Someone linked their art page further upthread. I just read around.

That said, clicking some of those links can be... uh.... educational. Here are "Ye Olde Worlde MSPaint Pix. I won't post spoilers! Go and behold the glory yourself!

ETA:
They do portraits.
Quote :
isn't this incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

it's like the way totally most fun we ever had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~*

Last edited by grmblfjx on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:

If you become unstuck in time all you'll be able to do is shift yourself up and down your own time line, viewing everything anew but being unable to change it, so it goes.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:

If you become unstuck in time all you'll be able to do is shift yourself up and down your own time line, viewing everything anew but being unable to change it, so it goes.

Nu-uh. I'm not talking about the Chrono-Displacement disorder, nor am I talking about a freaky island where hydrogen-bomb hijinks 'cause warped multiple-dimension things to happen. I was thinking more along the lines of modified DeLorean (with the standard plutonium-fueled reactor, of course) that somehow overshoots its destination by a century or four and then runs out of juice. When not cruising the globe and claiming bits of seemingly irrelevent land, I'll be imprinting my face in a white linen cloth in Turin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

I really enjoy how many levels there are on which it's completely impossible to tell what the fuck you're looking at.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Sarin wrote:
I really enjoy how many levels there are on which it's completely impossible to tell what the fuck you're looking at.

This website is modern day dadaism.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Ack! That picture kept ambushing me on the site. It's all fairly okayish paintings and MSPaint hilarityHELLO, CREEPY-LOOKING MAN.

... Who is that, anyway? The owner of the store/site/whatever the hell it is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yvette's Bridal Formal   Yvette's Bridal Formal Empty

Back to top Go down

Yvette's Bridal Formal
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: