Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter

Go down 
+13
kleine_kat
ZoZo
Adagio
Grimley Fieendish
GorillaFairy
Hot Cancer
Fairlight
Theaphelia
Reidmar
Root Admin
Reepicheep-chan
theweirdkind
Maximilia
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 am

theweirdkind wrote:
I'm just going to leave this here...

I also have no words, so I too shall represent my reactions through emoticons:

The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 203843 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Shocked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Mafi, you sly dog, you. We need a saluting emoticon, we really do.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm glad you guys are being such good sports about this. :D (The chapter with Galaxina, Mistress of the Force was mine, incidentally.)
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
I'm glad you guys are being such good sports about this. :D (The chapter with Galaxina, Mistress of the Force was mine, incidentally.)

I salute you as well, sir (or ma'am)

Why wouldn't we be good sports about it? This honestly reads like the sort of crap we all dream of finding at The Pit to spork. That you did this deliberately and we fell for it is a testament to your writing skills. Any idiot can wank out a bad fanfic with no thought, but it takes dedication for people who are decent writers to lower themselves to that level. I know I couldn't do it. The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 831506
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 pm

I must admit, I was impressed at how well we managed to simulate a real badfic without straying too far into 'obvious troll' territory. I think the round robin nature of the fic helped, because each chapter kept wrenching the plot in new directions just like a lot of real badfics do.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah, each chapter was more lultastic than the last one, which was a pretty good accomplishment I thought. When the challenge was over, we discussed it in thread and decided to have me spork it. Then I fell behind in doing so, but luckily, Reep took over! (and was funnier than I was too anyway)

It was pretty fun. We'll have to do that again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Kermit

Kermit

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 pm

theweirdkind wrote:
I'm just going to leave this here...

I wish to salute you. I am impressed. Mostly with the talent that kept us from going down the "troll" path. Very impressive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Nihilist wrote:
So, any guesses of who wrote what yet besides Keith's chapter?

Well, we already know Mafi and Keith were involved. I suspect you had a hand in it as well, Nih, as did Max. I'm almost positive Weird was involved, though to what extent I don't know. and probably Dr. Professor as well. And I'd lay good money Somath had a hand in it somewhere, even if it was only one sentence.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:47 am

I didn't write anything. All I did was organize it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:38 am

The actual thread for it sort of has us all in order in the form of Maxi calling us out for our turn one by one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter   The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lunatic Saga: Star Wars collides with Star Trek in a shower of purple glitter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2