Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats

Go down 
+8
Raine
DarthDarthington
Hot Cancer
Lapin
myeerah
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Verandering
Spotts1701
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats Empty
PostSubject: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:41 am

Link

Quote :
For the past month, shocked pet owners in the Palmetto Bay and Cutler Bay neighborhoods have reported finding more than two dozen cats killed and mutilated. Some of the dead cats were missing fur and appeared to have been cut with a sharp, straight instrument, police said.

Tyler Weinman, 18, was taken into custody early Sunday at a party, police said. Weinman was charged with 19 counts of animal cruelty, 19 counts of improperly disposing of an animal body and four counts of burglary.

Story's still developing, but based on what I've read it seems like the police have a fairly solid case.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:44 am

The internets will not like this kid. They will not like this kid one bit.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:48 am

For some reason, people are always more sympathetic to animals than to humans.

Just something I've been thinking for a while now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:

Abuse of children and animals triggers something in our collective sense of fair play. Adult humans are capable of fighting back. Children and animals—as a rule—aren't.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Oh. That might be it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:38 pm

I really hope this little brat does jail time. Killing cats = Not cool.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Smear him with meat and drop him in a pit of starving cats...
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm

It's like that movie Gummo!
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:19 am

Go Go Anonymous!
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 am

Why always cats? Haven't people learned by now not to fuck with cats.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:07 am

From the bitch roasting a cat for "joke", to this crap. I'm hoping this kid gets a decent sentence; animals or no killing that many damned cats should at least raise a red flag. As they say, killing small animals for the hell of it is one sign of a developing serial killer! Now we just have to find out if he wets the bed. Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats 896582

I wonder if all this story will get the Faith treatment.

...I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE OF YOU DRAGS THIS BOARD INTO THIS SHIT.
Back to top Go down
VB
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VB

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:21 am

Lembech wrote:
I'm hoping this kid gets a decent sentence; animals or no killing that many damned cats should at least raise a red flag. As they say, killing small animals for the hell of it is one sign of a developing serial killer!

I know this gets thrown around way too much when animal cruelty cases are in the news, but in this case it's incredibly apt. This isn't some opportunistic crime where a nasty little bully comes upon a cat and kicks the shit out of it for spite. The manner of the killings is almost ritualistic; using the same weapon each time, long straight cuts, skinning, etc. This isn't a red flag, it's a bright green, flashing neon sign that says, "Red Hot XXX Serial Killer Action -->".
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:

I always thought it was because something like this happening to a cat is within our scope of comprehension. We can grasp it. We've all seen roadkill, raw meat, etc. But not all of us have seen the mutilated corpse of another human being, and the idea of a PERSON being treated that way is completely outside most people's ability to process. It's too horrific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats   Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida Teen Accused Of Mutilating At Least 2 Dozen Cats
Page 1 of 1