Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AulaCicero

Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue Empty
PostSubject: Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue   Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Abandon Hope all ye enter here.

CulpritAuthor's Name: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full Name: Aurelia Ellie Carmen
Full Species: daughter of Sauron dragon rider
Hair Color(Include Adjectives): blond hair decorated with purple bow
Eye Color(Include Adjectives): eyes shin a million songs
Unusual Markings/Colorations:
Special Possessions: a magical pentagram which activates her apecual powers
Annoying Origin: the deepest pits of hell

Annoying Connections to Canon Characters: Sauron’s daughter, realted to Eragon
Annoying Special Abilities: dragonrider, chosen one, controls the powers of Air, Earth, Fire Water and weather, shape-shifts, summons a dragon, has healing skills

Other Annoying Traits: the fact that she exists

Hi, my name is Aurelia Ellie Carmen and I am a Merry Sue. Everyone: Hi Aurelia and I really don’t like my name for two reason (1) is it a mouth full and (2) before my father died he called his Golden Light. I hated it, Golden me, I hate the fact my name is Aurelia, I always tell my friends not to call that, but do they listen no. Hear that? I'm playing the world's saddest song on the world's smallest violin I always wear a purple bow in my hair, with my Blonde hair up and my father once said that my eyes shine a million songs No normal being speaks like that. God Palioni is definitely the father of this brat. Who the hell let Pao Pao spawn. and I am pound of the fact that my brain is the size of a walnut. All that counts, is that I can win the heart of that hunk Flavor Flave It is night time and I am currently fixing my hair for bed, Why fix it, it is going to messed up during the night anyway I took out my bow and hair tie and started to brush my hair. I was my Mary Green Orchid with vert Clair silk Pajamas with my pure white silk dressing gown with a hood.. Of Course: No Mary Sue fanfic would be complete without a full description of every item of clothing she is wearing.

I wish tomorrow would come so I can break free of this place and live in a world where I am free’ When you wish up on a star Makes no difference who you are .. I whispered into the starry sky and turned back to my over night bag and carried it to the other side of the room. As I was about to put it down a wind started with the room and I drop my bag as my vision went to black. She seams ­to have caught Eragon’s fainting syndrome. It runs in the family I suppose.

SNIP – Weathertop à She finds a shiny new deus ex machina with special writing on it

I

Ereg Galad Elen Fuin nen

What did that mean? I got up and took the sword and walked in the darkness, when I noticed anoth­er thing I wasn’t wearing my PJs but a top and pants, also I had boots on.

Put the fire outMaybe she won’t see us. I “Run to the top” the same voice said and I ran to the voice and then it happened I appear there with four little people. Their mouths were opened but now there was no time to tell them off, Excuse me, but they have all right to be suspicious. An un­known girl, in strange weird clothing and speaking a strange language, just appeared next to them. Those are troubled times. There was a great chnace that she was an agent of Sauron. You are lucky they did not slay you on the spot. a thing walked towards us and it soon became five. The Thing is here too. Oh Thank god the story is saved. He will pound the Sue into a puddle of mush.

If you want them you have to get though me” I hissed and I felt my body change Congratula­tions dear, you just had your first period. and when I opened my eyes I was on four paws and I was a DOG. (Caspar ) TIMING I jumped at them and started to rip them into bits. When I was thrown into the pillar and landed in my human form. I started to get up when flames started to lip my hands Oh No; You are Not bringing Avatar into this crap story as well. Not even Azula de­serves that as punishment. and I saw the things back off, till one grabbed me and threw me in the pillar.GO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]l GO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]l

Mr. Frodo, Strider!” a fat little person said. *drowns a bottle of whisky*

I saw a thing walking towards them and I ran at it and jumped onto it, till I felt a scream come from me and I fell to the ground.

SNIP à movie dialog-

Arwen’s flight to Rivendell and Rivendell

Arwen rode hard and fast, she was getting chased by all the wraiths till she came to a river and said an Elvish spell that made the water take the wraiths away. Frodo and Aurelia were losing their battle to live.

Frodo, no, don’t give in, not now, what grace has given me let him be spared, save him’ Arwen voice went into his mind while another voice came.

come back to the light’ he said

Frodo awoke 2 ( Two) days after he was healed but not fully. There was an old man smoking a pipe when he awoke.

Gandalf” he said happily.

Yes, Yes, I’m here and you are lucky to be too” Gandalf said looking into Frodo’s eyes.

Where is the girl that helped us?” The PPC fed her to Ungoliant and the author received a one way ticket to OFUM. Gandalf sighed. A group of Frodo Fanciers had just attempted to kidnap Rosy Cotton.

She was touched by darkness, Wrong, She IS darkness but is in healing”She is in a better place now..Gandalf told Frodo.

Is she going to be okay?” urg Modern dialog Frodo asked.

Yes, she is” a voice said at the door.

Frodo, this is Lord Elrond” Gandalf said.

May I go and see her?” Frodo asked and Elrond nodded.

Elrond lead him to Aurelia’s room and Frodo went in. He saw her blonde (you are missing a word) to her shoulders, her eyes closed and her breathing even.

Aurelia’s dream

I was standing in a white room, a man stood there smiling at me. Now tell me about your child­hood. What kind of relationship did you have with your father?

Welcome Aurelia, protector of the pentagram” he said and I grasp.

You are an Elder, does that mean I am dead” I asked.

No, but to receive your powers of Air, Earth, Fire and Water, along with weather and shape-shift­ing and you my dear are the protector of the pentagram” he said holding a necklace with two silver dragons holding a star with a blue middle. I confess that I did not read the last two Inheritance books, so I don’t know if this is Canon in the Inheritance, but it most certainly does NOT fit into Tolkien’s world.

But I couldn’t be” I said. He walked up to me and put it around my neck.

It is your birth right, your sword also has the pentagram sign on it, the dragon means you are the protector and the healer, don’t let anyone take these from you or you will not be able to summon the great dragon in your time of need, also the ring-wraiths can kill you with their scream if you are not wearing the necklace” he told me “Now I believe it is time for you to go back to where you were, as you have been out of it for three days + four days to get to Rivendell. Also remember who you are meant to be, bless it be, child of the dragon” I smiled till I felt myself being pulled into my body. She is soo specul

Seeing Durza and Borthers (No one’s pov)Jup The tall tale sign of as great author

Strider and Lord Elrond were in Aurelia’s room when a bright light appeared around her neck and her sword glowed has well. Oh shiny lights.

What has happened?” Gandalf asked coming into the room as the light stopped. Aurelia started to stir and the two men and one elf-lord came to her side.

What happened?” she asked.

You were touched by darkness, you have been unconscious for seven days” Strider told her. She opened her eyes and all them saw a silverly blue sky and she started to sat up, but laid back down.

I hate the sun” she stated. "I hate the sand, It's course and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here every thing's soft and smooth..

How can you hate the sun?” Strider asked. Please tell me that she is NOT a vampire. Having to endure Eragon is bad enough, we don’t need Twilight in this as well.

I’m just not an outdoors person, acidus labores solisshe said angrily.

My lady, what did you say?” Gandalf asked.

Sour eclipse of the sun, where I am form (from) it is a curse sunny days, hardly rains and teen­agers at the beaches, where I prefer a dark room with lit candles and mediate” Emo much she told them and the doubled over in pain “Not again” she changed into the dog and then changed back “Stupid prophecy and powers”Looks like she has been a Sue before and is hating this just as much as the characters. Hmm Maybe there is still hope for her if we can fix her grammar *reads the rest of the fic* Or maybe not

You have magic” Gandalf asked and she nodded. “ Hagrid You’re a wizard Harry”

What powers do you have?” Elrond asked.

Shape-shifting, fire, water, earth, air, weather, healing, summoning and to make matters worst *Uber Sue has arrived* I have to summon a dragon when I feel it is in the time of need No dragon would want to be asociated with you she said getting out of the bed and walked over to her bag and pulled out a pair of jeans and a pink top. I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world made of plastic it’s fantastic

My lady those are not what a woman should wear” Sexist Elrond lol Elrond said and Aurelia giggled.

The elders sent me some clothes for parties and feasts, but I always wear jeans” she said.

Well, may we see one of the dresses” Gandalf asked.

SNIP à Descriptions of clothes

When she entered the elves looked at her, as she could be compared to an elf maiden and her hair that was down to her waist was in a pony tail. This sentence has no structure whatsoever

Milady, I’m pleased to have you up and about” Elrond said smiling at her.

Thank you Lord Elrond for helping me” Aurelia said.

Every person, started to talk to their own kin, the dwarves were alone and Aurelia was getting angry about this, she got up and left the hall.

Milady” Elrond and Gandalf said and Aurelia turned around her eyes no longer the kind blue but red with fire in them.

I thought here very one is equal not leaving others to talk about with them selves, I left my world to start a new away from racists and evil beings, not to come to one where it is double the bad mouthing each other and not talking but in your own groups, this is your world that is getting to darkness I feel within my heart and it is killing me within, but I am the wrong you people will al­ways be the same” the clouds above started to go dark and her blue eyes returned “Not here, not now”.

Well, protector we meet again, you know you are easy to find” a man in a black robe appeared. The PPC has arrived. Let the show begin

Durza, I thought my brother killed you back in Alagaësia” Aurelia said moving in front of the elves, men, hobbits and Dwarves arms rasied.

Aurelia, you and your brother are one of the same, dragon riders and elementals, but it is you I want my dear” Durza said and just then a roar sounded from out side and a boy jumped in the win­dow holding a sword glowing red. Ready to jump on Duza and make hot sweaty manly love with him for the rest of the night.

Aurelia, get out of here” Eragon told here.unless of course you want to participate

No, brother” taking his free hand they glowed an light blue.

I will be back” Durza hissed and he disappeared.

You stupid, I don’t want to lose you, Aurelia, that is why I sent you to the planet Earth” Eragon said.

I don’t care it is my battle to, and I will fight for it, Murtagh, would agree with me, you never knew I was the protector of the pentagram, the eldars chose me Eragon and I agreed” Aurelia told him and Eragon moved back.

Fine, if you wish it, but I will not join you, you are on your own for now on” Eragon said and he jumped out of the window. Aurelia fell to the floor and cried, Strider ran to her.

Shh, it will be okay, shh” Strider whispered to her.

Later that night, Asurelia was brushing her hair when a knock came and Elrond entered.

I want you to come to the council tomorrow after lunch, where we can decide what to do with the one ring” Elrond said.

Why?” Aurelia asked not looking at him.

Because you are great, Aurelia and if I were you I would save middle-earth as well” Elrond told her.

Okay I will come” Aurelia told him and he nodded.

This was the first chapter. I will continue sporking tomorrow if I have the time.

*One of the quotes was borrowed from the Nostalgia Critic. Those who can tell me which one it is get a free basket with Christmas goodies

Last edited by AulaCicero on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : the tags were messed up)
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue   Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Your jokes are not bad, but you should really double check your formatting if you are going to crosspost from an lj comm or whatever you did here.

Also it is spelled 'course'. Of course.

ETA: Awesome, good work.
Back to top Go down

Aurelia, the protector and the golden light Lotr Eragon crossover Sue
Page 1 of 1