Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution Empty
PostSubject: A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution   A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:03 am

I bring to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which hosts a split-screen animation about... well, here's the synopsis from the site:

Quote :
According to the records of the General Organization of Development (GOD) labs it took a mere six days to manufacture a fully-operational universe, complete with day, night, flora and fauna, and installing Adam as its manager to oversee daily functions on Earth.

That's one story.

If thou shalt believe the Book of Darwin, t'is five billion years after The Big Bang that we behold what the cosmos hath begat: the magma, the terra firma, the creeping beasts, and mankind, whose dolorous and chaotic avolution begat the gift of conciousness.

Edit: fixed the link. Feeling like a moron right now.

Last edited by Azzandra on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution   A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Azzandra wrote:
I bring to you duelity.net, which hosts a split-screen animation about... well, here's the synopsis from the site:

Quote :
According to the records of the General Organization of Development (GOD) labs it took a mere six days to manufacture a fully-operational universe, complete with day, night, flora and fauna, and installing Adam as its manager to oversee daily functions on Earth.

That's one story.

If thou shalt believe the Book of Darwin, t'is five billion years after The Big Bang that we behold what the cosmos hath begat: the magma, the terra firma, the creeping beasts, and mankind, whose dolorous and chaotic avolution begat the gift of conciousness.

The link doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution   A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Try that then?

I've got to say I was convinced they were spelling duality wrong and then I got the pun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution   A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

A new perspective on Creationism vs. Evolution
Page 1 of 1