Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.

Go down 
+20
Lurv
Somath Cegem
Verandering
The Alien from Uranus
Yattara
dariamorgendorffer
Ceres
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
InkWeaver
ZoZo
unskilled78
Raine
kuroineko
theweirdkind
Aggie
Rabid Badger
Dr. Professor Science
Cyberwulf
frostflowers
Seiran
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Alien from Uranus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Alien from Uranus

Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:12 am

Aggie wrote:
Okay, there's something wrong with me. The first thing I thought when I saw the title of this thread was that they had feminine teddy bears, not plush sex dolls. I feel like I've betrayed my internet-raised heritage. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, me too. :/

Am I the only one on here who doesn't think this is any worse than a "regular", equally unrealistic blow-up doll? What makes this worse than any other human-shaped sex toy, honestly?
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am

The Alien from Uranus wrote:
Aggie wrote:
Okay, there's something wrong with me. The first thing I thought when I saw the title of this thread was that they had feminine teddy bears, not plush sex dolls. I feel like I've betrayed my internet-raised heritage. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, me too. :/

Am I the only one on here who doesn't think this is any worse than a "regular", equally unrealistic blow-up doll? What makes this worse than any other human-shaped sex toy, honestly?

Nothing.
Though perhaps the pains one would have to go through to clean it after use? D:
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 am

Verandering wrote:
Nothing.
Though perhaps the pains one would have to go through to clean it after use? D:
That's what the removable vajayjay is for: you can just pop it in the machine. No
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:45 am

Most "equally unrealistic blow-up dolls" admit their product is kinda shameworthy for use *Or they leave the state of mind up to the consumer*, but these clowns have completely changed the playing field. They're like "It's a giant stuffed animal, for people who want teh cuddlez * OVER 9000! oh and it has a rubber vagina, but our buyers only want teh cuddlez!"
Back to top Go down
The Alien from Uranus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Alien from Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 am

unskilled78 wrote:

Most "equally unrealistic blow-up dolls" admit their product is kinda shameworthy for use *Or they leave the state of mind up to the consumer*, but these clowns have completely changed the playing field. They're like "It's a giant stuffed animal, for people who want teh cuddlez * OVER 9000! oh and it has a rubber vagina, but our buyers only want teh cuddlez!"

Eh. At least you can use it as a pillow after you're done fucking it?
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:35 am

Whats wrong with one of these?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 am

To be honest, I think real dolls are creepy as well. How can you like one of those unless you have an uncanny valley-fetish or something? And I imagine a fleshlight would be a lot cheaper in any case.

I think you would have to be very good at play pretending for a doll (or teddy babe) to fill your loneliness as well. Well, I guess the (crazy) BJD collectors are similar. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 am

Somath Cegem wrote:
It doesn't have a vagina, silly billy.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:17 am

Somath Cegem wrote:

Are you saying you'd tap that? Without a washable vagina? That's gross.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:

Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 am

grmblfjx wrote:

Just squeeze the legs together.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:24 pm

I know I saw someone selling stuffed animals like that (though they were larger) that came with washable vaginas. I forget where, though, so I can't link you guys to them. They were delightfully disturbing - maybe more so than the teddy babes.

... might have been over the Portal of Evil.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Your commentary was priceless. Post more, I like you.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
I know I saw someone selling stuffed animals like that (though they were larger) that came with washable vaginas. I forget where, though, so I can't link you guys to them. They were delightfully disturbing - maybe more so than the teddy babes.

I think I've seen that before, at one of the older incarnations. I also seem to remember someone selling a yiffable Tigger with an... I'm not even sure there's words to describe it... an opening made out of a shuttlecock.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Kremlin

Kremlin

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 pm

ZoZo wrote:

I think I've seen that before, at one of the older incarnations. I also seem to remember someone selling a yiffable Tigger with an... I'm not even sure there's words to describe it... an opening made out of a shuttlecock.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

Are you thinking of angelpaws?

They provide such stunning altercations to your stuffed animal as:
--Breast Implants- $12
--Makeup (Eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, etc.)- $3
--All Natural Animal Pheromones (Sprayed in/on to plush)- $8-$12 (Depending on species)
--Custom or Matching Panties/Bra- Varies depending on fabric

They'll also add what they call an SPH to your stuffed animal. I'm not sure of what SPH is an abbreviation, but what they mean is fuck hole. Literally.
Get this! You can even choose between two kinds of fabric for you fuck hole: silk and stretch fleece. (The silk, apparently, isn't washable. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Not sold yet? Just read the testimonials from other satisfied customers:
Mark wrote:
Jess is super cool, she made my baby from scractch and I love it. I really really LUV it.
the hole *blush, blush* is expertly crafted and the hair is styled to perfection! The
biography is so much better than anything I could have ever written and she is super
adorable, I wish she were my girlfriend.
Steven wrote:
I never new that ther was a company like this on the net, they made me a beatiful girlfriend.
I am very thankful.

Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Kremlin wrote:
I'm not sure of what SPH is an abbreviation, but what they mean is fuck hole.

Urban Dictionary wrote:

Strategically Placed Hole - used by plushophiles to simulate an entry point for sex in a plushie. Also works for fursuits.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Kremlin wrote:
Not what I had in mind, but it may be disturbing because the other site just had stuffed animals with fuck holes, while this one has stuffed animals dressed as leather daddies with fuck holes.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Kremlin wrote:
Not what I had in mind, but it may be disturbing because the other site just had stuffed animals with fuck holes, while this one has stuffed animals dressed as leather daddies with fuck holes.
I was going to reply in a similar vein.

Along with the gruesome content, can I just express my disgust over the horrible web design?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.   Teddy Babes.  Yeah, it's what you're thinking. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teddy Babes. Yeah, it's what you're thinking.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2