Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes

Go down 
+8
Aggie
Rabid Badger
Maximilia
Cyberwulf
EileenK98
Goat
Mr.Doobie
Malganis
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm

The link.

Quote :
Sallehan Allaudin, 26, is accused of fatally beating his daughter Nikie in
January ahead of her second birthday, causing her to die of a ruptured vein. If convicted, he could face death by hanging.

The High Court was told that Mr Sallehan, who had just returned home with his
wife with a present for Nikie, went berserk after seeing the toddler had torn up and scattered his cigarettes, the Straits Times reported.

That he went out and got a present for her before killing her is just hideously ironic.

Also, WTF, that's how toddlers behave! If you don't want them getting into stuff that's important, fragile, valuable, or dangerous to the kid, you keep it away from them.

Quote :
His wife, Rozanah Mohamed Yusoff, 24, used a mannequin to show the court
how Mr Sallehan allegedly kicked and stomped on their daughter in the kitchen, the newspaper said.

"I did not go into the kitchen to stop my husband as I thought that was the way he wanted to discipline Nikie," the wife was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

Yeah, because beating a little girl to death is totally how you discipline her! I know she'll never make that mistake again! Oh, wait, she can't because she's dead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Quote :
"I did not go into the kitchen to stop my husband as I thought that was the way he wanted to discipline Nikie," the wife was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

"I mean, Father does know best."
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Mom, you are a fucking denaturalized idiot and you deserve punishment as much as daddy does.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote :
The couple, who have two younger daughters,

Oh, dear God. Get them somewhere safe, please.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Malganis wrote:

Quote :
how Mr Sallehan allegedly kicked and stomped on their daughter in the kitchen, the newspaper said.

Yeah, because beating a little girl to death is totally how you discipline her! I know she'll never make that mistake again! Oh, wait, she can't because she's dead.

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

Goat wrote:
Mom, you are a fucking denaturalized idiot and you deserve punishment as much as daddy does.

Because a man who would kick and stomp a little girl to death in a fit of rage has SURELY never beaten and terrorised his own wife, FUCK-KNUCKLES.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Quote :

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

Goat wrote:

Because a man who would kick and stomp a little girl to death in a fit of rage has SURELY never beaten and terrorised his own wife, FUCK-KNUCKLES.

Good insult. Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes 611762 Then again, how do you fuck a knuckle? Or are you saying that we fuck ourselves with our knuckles? CLARIFY PLZ

Though you're right, Cyb -- the husband could have terrorized and abused his wife before, and so she didn't intervene out of fear.

However, it's also possible (and this was the sense I got from the article, though it may not be accurate) that the mom didn't intervene because she did think that her husband's punishment was fair and she was leaving the discipline up to him. For all we know, she could have used harsh corporal punishment with the girl, too. She could have been raised in a family where such punishments were common and unremarked on.

For a very long time, families have used extremely harsh methods of corporal punishment on their children as a means of disciplining them through fear of punishment -- I remember reading how Martin Luther's mother beat him until the blood flowed when he was a kid for the crime of stealing a nut. I'm not saying that's right, but it could have been the mindset going on in this family that, tragically, ended up with this little girl dead.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Yeah, but do you know how expensive cigarettes are?

Bad joke had to be told. People who think kicking and stomping on their two year old daughter is a punishment deserve a life sentence, and to be as far away from any children for the rest of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
So much rage. Want a backrub?

Malganis wrote:
However, it's also possible (and this was the sense I got from the article, though it may not be accurate) that the mom didn't intervene because she did think that her husband's punishment was fair and she was leaving the discipline up to him. For all we know, she could have used harsh corporal punishment with the girl, too. She could have been raised in a family where such punishments were common and unremarked on.

This is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Goat wrote:
Malganis wrote:

This is what I meant.
My point remains - the alternative explanation never entered your tiny little head.
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Goat wrote:
Malganis wrote:

This is what I meant.
My point remains - the alternative explanation never entered your tiny little head.
Sorry to break it to you, Cy, but you don't know what did or didn't enter my tiny little head, so even if proving that I'm stupid because my interpretation of a news article differed from yours was your point, quick assumptions and lack of proof makes it invalid.

But we all know that was not your point. Your "point" was the same it always is: I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG HAR HAR, and since neither of us is wrong nor right, until proven otherwise, that's also null.

ETA: Excitedplz Excitedplz Excitedplz Excitedplz Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Yeah, but do you know how expensive cigarettes are?

Bad joke had to be told. People who think kicking and stomping on their two year old daughter is a punishment deserve a life sentence, and to be as far away from any children for the rest of their lives.

This. Two-year-olds are, by nature, curious and tend to deconstruct anything they don't understand. That's why if you have a kid that age, you put anything you consider important or dangerous somewhere they can't reach it.

In other words, Sir, she didn't tear up your cigarettes because she's evil, she tore them up because she wanted to see what was inside them. If you considered them so damn important, you should've kept them on you at all times, and not left them lying out where she could get her hands on them.

And if you did leave them where she could get hold of them, simply taking them away from her and telling her "No, those are daddy's and you can't play with them" likely would've sufficed. We'll never know whether it would've, of course, because you fucking KICKED HER TO DEATH, YOU ASSHOLE!
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 pm

What RB said. Also, why was this child left unattended so that she could get at the cigarettes in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:41 am

Did anyone need any further proof that smoking kills?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 am

Aggie wrote:
Did anyone need any further proof that smoking kills?

Quote :

Kindly go fuck off, you miserable cunt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Kindly go fuck off, you miserable cunt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kindly kill yourself, you misogynistic fuckhead.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:10 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Kindly kill yourself, you misogynistic fuckhead.

Cyberwulf, in your world, anyone who doesn't agree with your narrow-minded worldview is a misogynistic fuckhead, or a pissdrinking nematode, or a fucknugget or whatever other insults you decide to throw around.

Yes, the woman may have been abused by her husband, and she may have been afraid of him. But there's also the possibility that she may have been as abusive as he was, or that she was just a bystander. As the story stands, she didn't say, "I was afraid", she said, "I thought that's how he wanted to punish her" (or something). And, yes, I know that most abused spouses don't tell, and I know that is a possibility, so let me get that out there before you come in with guns blazing screaming, "SHE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TELLING HER TRUE FEELINGS! CUMGUZZLING CHIMP! I AM RIGHT! YOU ARE WRONG!" So I've assumed the worst of someone. Where's the misogyny in that? Because she just happened to be a woman? If more evidence comes out contradicting my original thought, I'll change said thought.

TL;DR: See Malganis and Goat

Last edited by Mr.Doobie on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:11 am

Man, that's one hell of a nic fit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 am

I think the misogyny she meant in that case was your use of "cunt," Doob.

And I'm sure I just opened a barrel of wank there. Whee...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:59 am

Miss Prince wrote:
I think the misogyny she meant in that case was your use of "cunt," Doob.

And I'm sure I just opened a barrel of wank there. Whee...

I thought of that possibility, but I didn't want to get into that cesspool of pointless circle jerk again.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:34 am

Slightly newer information on this

and

a more detailed account from the mom's POV.

Last edited by Maximilia on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 am

Maximilia wrote:
Slightly newer information on this

Wow.

Quote :
But Sallehan's lawyer disputed Madam Rozanah Mohamed Yusoff's version, turning around to accuse the 24-year-old woman of causing Nikie's death by hitting the toddler with a broom.

Religion of Peace strikes again!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 am

Quote :
The trial is scheduled to run for nine days. Anyone convicted of murder faces a mandatory death penalty.

Holy crap, a nine-day trial over a mandatory death penalty.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am

Miss Prince wrote:
Quote :
The trial is scheduled to run for nine days. Anyone convicted of murder faces a mandatory death penalty.

Holy crap, a nine-day trial over a mandatory death penalty.

You hear that, Texas? GET BUSY.
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:59 am

Quote :
Madam Rozanah told the court that on the day Nikie died, she and
Sallehan had left the three baby girls alone in their rental flat at
Block 191, Boon Lay Drive while they went on an hour-long shopping trip
in Jurong.

Madam Rozanah also has an 8-year-old son from a previous marriage, but he does not live with her.

Nikie's sisters were then 1 year old, and 2 months old.
... They left a two-year-old, a one-year old and a two-month-old unattended in their apartment. For an entire hour.

Who on earth convinced them this was a good idea? o.O Am I the only one thinking that there's a million things that could have happened that would have been worse than a handful of shredded cigarettes?
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:50 pm

But the question is, were they flavored cigarettes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes   Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes Empty

Back to top Go down

Toddler killed by her father for playing with his cigarettes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next