Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin

Go down 
+31
Kirby
KelinciHutan
Narwhal
Verandering
myeerah
DeeDee
Mafiosa
Cyberwulf
VB
bleachedblackcat
theweirdkind
Rabid Badger
Cadbury Egg
Miss Prince
Delcat
Root Admin
Dr. Professor Science
Lexin
Melissa
Lurv
ZoZo
Bamshalam
gaijinguy
Ceres
Sorsa A. Jänis
Chaltab
Soylent Green
Lapin
Malganis
Spotts1701
Mae Bedlam
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

Verandering wrote:
Mae Bedlam wrote:
MJ must have changed her avatar, because I was checking her tags and saw that she had used the exact same glamour image that Lolita used to use as her avatar. Could she be an even better troll than we thought? Does she still have the GIF of the sparkly shoe kitten that will one day take its rightful spot below Mikey's username? The mysteries never cease.

I don't even have to read the rest of this thread, I'm convinced.

Stop feeding Lolita, guys.

Edit: No seriously. This is Lolita, guys. The first post was in March 2009, and just take a look at all those images. Ringing any bells?

I would lol so hard if this were true.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 pm

I'll bet you anything it is. Lolita obviously has a lot of spare time on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 pm

And we all agree this is a troll y/y?
Conclusion reached, mystery solved. Now if only someone started replying to the thing as amyleefan
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:25 pm

There are other trolls in this world that you just aren't aware of. But I'm voting for this to be a troll as well. It's too stupid to be real.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Lexin wrote:
Verandering wrote:
Edit: No seriously. This is Lolita, guys. The first post was in March 2009, and just take a look at all those images. Ringing any bells?
I don't know if it's Lolita (thought it wouldn't surprise me) but I'm 98% sure it's a troll. I mean, saying that women should be "barefoot and pregnant", which is what it amounts to, doesn't smell 'troll' to you? And someone who writes so badly, but seems able to spell? No, I say troll.

Lexin, my troll-dar went off when I read that line, too. Then again, there is the saying that "truth is stranger than fiction", and there really are people that are that stupid, brainless, insensitive, and incapable of writing/presenting a logical argument for their opinions, so I generally have doubts about my doubts unless proven troll'd. Wink

Anyone think that Noah, Orion, and Scorpiorose the White Nationalist Jew are her sockpuppets, or real people who think she's real?
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Out of all the millions of people on the internet, how is it we keep running into Lolita?!? Is she tracking us? Does she have spies? Are all of you Lolita?

CAN ANYONE BE TRUSTED ANYMORE?!?

*puts on tinfoil hat, hides in basement, jumps at shadows* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:30 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Out of all the millions of people on the internet, how is it we keep running into Lolita?!? Is she tracking us? Does she have spies? Are all of you Lolita?

CAN ANYONE BE TRUSTED ANYMORE?!?

*puts on tinfoil hat, hides in basement, jumps at shadows* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She knows what pisses us off?

Edit: OR MAYBE MAE IS LOLITA TOO
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:35 pm

LOLITA SCARE!!

Actually it's just because we're still generally in the same network of things. Remember dear old Batty Kittenmommy is also on sf_d.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
brb shitting bricks
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Aw, and I had a great plan. But interaction with Lolita makes my all angry and grrr. The fuck is up with that bitch? She want back in the club or something?
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Remember how upthread I said how much this looked like the handiwork of the Twilight fic full of MALICE and SPITE? Remember how that was one of the first fics back at HoBF?

*dons tinfoil hat*

Dude, I'm so glad I didn't email her.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 pm

If it is her...do you think she's putting all those little clues in there on purpose, like a game of "Where on the Internet is Lolita Sandiego"?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Kirby wrote:
If it is her...do you think she's putting all those little clues in there on purpose, like a game of "Where on the Internet is Lolita Sandiego"?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Zeiss Manifold wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Well, I sort of meant it as a joke, but I see your point.

BTW, what is that anime that you keep posting all the screencaps of?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:31 pm

theweirdkind wrote:
Verandering wrote:
Sparkly and crappy .gifs. And roses! :unskilled78:

Well hell fire. Some people really WILL do anything to get attention, won't they?
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
brb shitting bricks

Oh my God you bitch if you turn out to be Lolita you better send me back those cool earrings and that necklace I sent you for Secret Santa, you whore, because they were really cool and the present YOU gave ME was shit.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am

BTW, I totally know where to find the shoe kitten. Does that make me Lolita?
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:14 am

ZoZo wrote:
Yes. Don't you know that everone is Lolita? Except for those of us who are Knorg, of course.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:15 am

Kirby wrote:
Zeiss Manifold wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Well, I sort of meant it as a joke, but I see your point.

BTW, what is that anime that you keep posting all the screencaps of?
It's "Legend of Galactic Heroes", pretty much a space opera, but one that's very well done. Unfortunately, you'll only be able to find a couple of the 110 episodes on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 am

Shisaiga wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Yes. Don't you know that everone is Lolita? Except for those of us who are Knorg, of course.
Wait, so I Lolita wasn't Knorg? Dude you like totally blew my mind.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 am

The internets are a series of tubes populated by Knorg and Lolita.

Who knows how far the rabbit hole goes? Maybe they are, at the very basic überroot, the same person. :o
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 am

This entire forum will disappear once Lolita wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 am

ZoZo wrote:

Why the fuck haven't you posted it yet??
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 am

Narwhal wrote:
ZoZo wrote:

Why the fuck haven't you posted it yet??

I've been looking all over for that damn thing! Send it to me so I can make good use of it? I was going to make that Mikey's avatar but no luck.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:07 am

Dang, and I was enjoying myself, too :/
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next