Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin

Go down 
+31
Kirby
KelinciHutan
Narwhal
Verandering
myeerah
DeeDee
Mafiosa
Cyberwulf
VB
bleachedblackcat
theweirdkind
Rabid Badger
Cadbury Egg
Miss Prince
Delcat
Root Admin
Dr. Professor Science
Lexin
Melissa
Lurv
ZoZo
Bamshalam
gaijinguy
Ceres
Sorsa A. Jänis
Chaltab
Soylent Green
Lapin
Malganis
Spotts1701
Mae Bedlam
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Quote :
ZoZo I want you to email me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and I want YOU to talk to my fiance’, about your judgements of me being a ‘racist’ - IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS.
This is it, folks: one of our own has been challenged to a gentlemanly duel for the maiden's Internet honor. SHIT IS GOIN' DOWN.

LOL, this is way better than Amy Alkon.

Okay, who wants to bet that:

A) The fiance is more reasonable than the Mad Jewess (and perhaps has no idea why the hell this stranger is e-mailing him, poor sod)

B) The fiance is every bit as unreasonable and deliberately obtuse as she is

C) The fiance... is a sock.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 am

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Quote :
ZoZo I want you to email me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and I want YOU to talk to my fiance’, about your judgements of me being a ‘racist’ - IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS.
This is it, folks: one of our own has been challenged to a gentlemanly duel for the maiden's Internet honor. SHIT IS GOIN' DOWN.
Wait wut? I believe my main beef was with her use of punctuation...
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:49 am

Ahaha she took my bait.
I wrote:

Wouldn’t it be more empowering to eliminate stereotypes and just let people be themselves? There is so much variety in this world and you’re forsaking it for your own myopic view that’s pathetic at best.

themadjewess wrote:

Wouldnt you be better if you were just a good, plain ‘ol AMERICAN?

Yes YOU CAN!

“Nihilist” How old are you, simple question that I would like answered. I will be 45, and have seen a lot, with a lot of life experience, been there dont that, I WAS a liberal, Liberalism has destroyed my country.
The reason that you are pissed off, and use your baseless $20- words, is because you want me to ‘change’ and be like YOU.
I, on the other hand dont give a shit what the hell you are as long as you stop fucking up my nation.
Wink
Now, please come back, argue without all of the classic mumbo jumbo that frankly, nobody gives a shit about.

I think I'm in love. I replied and I'm currently awaiting her return. And pretending to be older. :roflmao:

I wrote:
Twenty dollar words? My dear, if “fuck” and “shit” are standard-issue for you then I wouldn’t be surprised if you performed “sucky sucky five dollah”. It cheapens what you have to say.

I am fifty-five years old and have seen more than you ever have, and have learned long ago that it’s better to treat others how you want to be treated. That’s what’s wrong with our nation, not this partisan “bullshit” (to employ a colorful metaphor).

There is no mumbo-jumbo, and if you’re going to blame me for all the ills that this nation has then you’re the foolish one. The ideas I was talking about are much, much older than these ideals you are so much against and it’s a shame that you lost your optimism. Look at you, look at the world! People are too busy fighting with each other and picking scapegoats when they could be helping each other to make a difference in this world. And what do you do? Bitch on the internet with baseless arguments.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 am

Quote :
I am closing this for comments now, because these people have destroyed the bandwidth, plus they like this piece of dung they call a “President”, and are so racist, the only reason they voted for him, is *because* he is black.

60’s people are the worst people in America; Nihilist and ilk prove it.
I don't know if Nihilist or Malganis actually mentioned Obama in their comments, which got squished into tinier windows as the thread went further down, but that almost gasted my flabber. This may turn out to be even better than the Amy Alkon thread, since these people seem to be stark raving mad and living in a parallel dimension powered by their own shared hallucinations.

Aaaaand I got quoted in there, I see. Oh, frabjous day, my existence has been acknowledged! The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 355243 MJ seems to love this thread, too.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 am

themadjewess wrote:
“Nihilist” How old are you, simple question that I would like answered. I will be 45, and have seen a lot, with a lot of life experience, been there dont that, I WAS a liberal, Liberalism has destroyed my country.
Oi, Rabid Badger! Come teach this whippersnapper a thing or two!

God, this is the worst web design I've seen in ages. I can't believe it's actually built for 600x800. I know a grand total of one person who still uses that format these days, and that's because she is an OLDSCHOOL gamer that cut her teeth on games like King's Quest and is used to giant block pixels. And the comments just smash against the side and die when you get enough of them? Yeah, that fosters healthy debate.

And the entries, sweet buggery fuck. She is riding Google Image Search like a Thai hooker on Sunday afternoon. lern2hostpix, kthx.

Speaking of images, she seems to somehow fail to understand the difference between photos of actual human beings and paintings of women that were, in all probability, done by men.
Quote :
And now…the ONLY reason that silly women vote in OTHER women, is because of ONE reason, they are FEMALES.

American MAN, you have been dup’d. The ‘dialect’ that these creeps use is stupid and ridiculous. Really WATCH that maggot Boxer in that Youtube, she is a condescending bitch and should go take care of the grandkids, IF they can even tolerate the MONSTER!

Women are seriously SILLY and they are also cold and calculating nasty wenches!

Oh..I know, they will compare me to the A-rabs.. Yeah, whatever.. But let me tell you, America was a MUCH HAPPIER place when women were AT HOME!!

Above here, look at that HAPPY face! WTF is up with women that want to be MEN!? STUPID!!
...what the hell. Throwing one in for the transvestites of the board and the memory of dear, departed (?) Wulfie.
Quote :
Dear Miss Mad Jewess:
It has come to my attention that you have made a mild error–i.e., the failure to understand the difference between photographs of actual human beings and the whimsical depiction of such composed of ink and paint. This is a common mistake; this very afternoon, I went to have a delicious all-American lunch of steak and potatoes only to realize several bites in that I was, in fact dining on a cookbook. Perhaps this was because like the women pictured above, cookbook illustrations are highly idealized drawings that have the luxury of removing any worrisome natural errors from their subjects. While in reality the steak may be undercooked or the woman an underpaid, sexually repressed, objectified, and miserable individual, all things are bright and beautiful in paintings! Oh, that life could be a joyous, homogeneous picture-book wonderland! Alas, those dirty feminists and mildly dark-skinned people will forever mar our beautiful country with their filthy “logic” and “basic human rights”.

I digress. This is simply a cheerful notice to suggest that one should take care when making sweeping generalizations to take notice of the difference between fantasy and reality. Good afternoon, my fine lady!
Remember, kids: When attempting to set gender politics back seventy years, watch your source material.

Let's see, what else have we got...
Quote :
California…nice place, gorgeous, the most beautiful highway on the ocean in the world…There are 2 things wrong with California:
It's on fire and sliding into the ocean? At least the latter will negate the former.
Quote :
Yes, that is where the Spinach-e-coli outbreak happened, and THAT, dear people, is where you get your produce from. It is the truth, that they go into the fields and many times, there are NO sinks for the INVADERS to wash their hands, after they ‘do their thing’.
You're right, it is shameful that people trying desperately to earn a living to send back to their wives and children are forced to work under conditions where there isn't even adequate plumbing, and that we propagate these sub-standard conditions because we don't want to pay extra for our spinach because the companies are hiring people at full pay. I'm glad we can agree on something.
Quote :
However, farming is not the whole issue in Salinas, it is having to hear helicopters every TEN/FIFTEEN minutes circling above the city; ambulances, and police cars with sirens every 45 minutes or so, to arrest, or for the POLICE (the liberals HATE police, btw)
We do? Dangit, why didn't anyone tell me? Now I have to go out and make up all that backup hate, and I just do not have the time!
Quote :
If it looks like a Marxist, smells like a Marxist and acts like a Marxist, Dear Ms. DOWD, it IS A MARXIST.
...what exactly do Marxists smell like? Is...is it taffy? I used to know a guy who smelled like taffy, but he was about as un-Marxist as you can get...OR WAS HE??? Holy shit guys, I am learning so much.
Quote :
I listened to it over and over after 9/11. then I didnt listen to it again until 2008, I played it on my radio program, (that got BANNED, because of poor HUSSEIN Obama)
Aw, shit, we missed the real pot o' lulz there. Aces to assholes you could actually hear her chewing on the mic in parts.

Moar later, gais, gotta go abort some babies and vote more secret Muslims into Senate. (Speaking of which, did anyone notice she assumes we all love Obama when we're CONSTANTLY having wank over him sucking on News? I think she took the first offensive comment she could find and ran with it. I feel like we haven't been able to show our true potential in that regard. Put us back in, Coach, we can pop more monocoles than that!)

ETA: God, I love my sister.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 am

Haven't you PEOPLE LEARNED by now that there IS NO ARGUING with the KIND OF PEOPLE who RANDOMLY CAPITALIZE WORDS in their BACKWARDS, completely UNFOUNDED, BULLSHIT PARANOIA arguments?
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 am

Quote :
BTW…Malganis.. Have you lived with hard-core Communist parents? Do YOU know what it’s like?
My parents are pretty much hard-core leftist people with many commie traits. I think I've grown up to be your average liberal asshole. My father recently broke a havoc in his workplace, when they were going to cut their salaries, but they didn't dare when all the workers refused and threatened to leave the place. So there's some commie for ya'.

Your parents being something isn't excuse of you being an idiot redneck. What kind of person you turn out to be is mostly your own choice.

Keep milking this lolcow. This is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Quote :
I am closing this for comments now, because these people have destroyed the bandwidth, plus they like this piece of dung they call a “President”, and are so racist, the only reason they voted for him, is *because* he is black.

60’s people are the worst people in America; Nihilist and ilk prove it.
I don't know if Nihilist or Malganis actually mentioned Obama in their comments,

I didn't, so I have no earthly clue why she seems to think I did... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] She likes not only putting words in people's mouths, but whole opinions and political viewpoints, apparently. That's a first for me, as I had no idea that simply disagreeing and taking issue with one damn statement from her friend meant I was a feminist Communist Nazi.

Oh, BTW, ZoZo, she's wondering where her pissing-contest email is. She told me to ask you. The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 611762 Apparently I am the official messenge-person for WGW.

I love how she completely ignored what I had to say and whipped out the HARDCORE COMMUNIST PARENTS DO YOU KNOW THEM BITCH card again. Rolling Eyes I'm not gonna bother to reply to her again, since she is biologically incapable of arguing with the points I make.

Oh, and apparently Noah is too frightened to reply to me, so she must do so.

The Mad Jewess wrote:

I am sure he might have read your post, and perhaps he is afraid to come back?

Apparently my latent HARDCORE COMMUNISM frightened the balls off him. Rolling Eyes Or something.

HARDCORE COMMUNIST PARENTS needs to be the next meme, people.

"I can't/don't ________ in/with/to ___________, I have HARDCORE COMMUNIST PARENTS."

Bonus points if you put it with DBZ or Harry Potter characters.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Is there a thread or something you guys are spamming? I'd like to get in on this.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Is there a thread or something you guys are spamming? I'd like to get in on this.

Nihilist and I were posting to this one. I know there is another thread where she mentions us directly; I think she links to that in one of her comments to me.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Because OMG! us liberals are so scary! Especially us hippies. Watch me eat tofu in a very threatening manner!

Fear my tofu!
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm

She closed it to replies. Damn. Why do I have to have class now when all the good shit is going down?

Quote :
If you are 55 yrs old, and you think all of this is “AOK” you are dumber that a g’d bag of rocks.

Quote :
Nihilist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Why in the fuck would an AMERICAN have such a SICK name?? WHY GOD WHY?

Well if she wants to waste herself to nothing I don't see why she thinks my name is sick. The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Malganis wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

Nihilist and I were posting to this one. I know there is another thread where she mentions us directly; I think she links to that in one of her comments to me.
This one, in which she takes a comment about assbabies over in Fanfic Tropes to prove that we are all "accessories to murder". Oh, wait, sorry, misquoted--she doesn't think we're "accessories to murder", she thinks we're "ACCESSORIES to MURDER!!". Hm, she must be confused...I'll help!
Quote :
Actually, the post was about the phenomenon of assbabies–i.e., babies born through the asses of men who have become pregnant by their male lovers. It is a common plot in fanfiction. It’s nice to see that you support gay rights, even to the point of having children in direct defiance of biology.

It is also not saying that abortion is right. We have many pro-life members on the forum. It’s simply saying that it would be nice to see fictional characters struggle with a choice many people make, instead of not acknowledging the issue. This would make such fiction more realistic, even if they decided to still have the baby. It’s like a fictional character contemplating a robbery, even if he doesn’t go through with said robbery.
Gosh, I must say, putting entire viewpoints in people's mouths IS kinda fun.

She responded to my last post, too.
Quote :
Refute what the feminists in power have done. Show me some GOOD ‘feminist’ democrats. I would like to see a miracle…
Polling for best response:

A) Actual debate
B) Maintain feigning cheerful oblivion
C) State that I agree, they are all too fat
D) Stab
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 pm

D Stab. plz.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 pm

You don't get to vote, Sorsa, you know how she feels about Nazis.

You know.

'Cause you ARE one.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Quote :
It’s nice that you have friends who think they were gay. Sometimes I like to think I am a tray of raspberry puddings. It is a relaxing way to spend a weekend.
Delcat. Oh, Delcat. I love you and I want to have your assbabies. That is, if you don't want to abort them and make them into cute little footstools.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Delcat wrote:
You don't get to vote, Sorsa, you know how she feels about Nazis.

You know.

'Cause you ARE one.

Sorsa is very sad. Sorsa goes off and forces some random people on the streets to abort their babies.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 pm

I wish Berit Kjos allowed comments on her articles, then my thread would be a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm

[quote="DelcatShe responded to my last post, too.
Quote :
Refute what the feminists in power have done. Show me some GOOD ‘feminist’ democrats. I would like to see a miracle…
Polling for best response:

A) Actual debate
B) Maintain feigning cheerful oblivion
C) State that I agree, they are all too fat
D) Stab[/quote]

Go with A. Mention Eleanor Roosevelt, Barbara Jordan, David Brooks (Yes! Men can be feminists!), and for a pair of mother/daughter teams add Cecile and Ann Richards and Coretta Scott and Yolanda King. Tip of the iceburg.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury Egg

Cadbury Egg

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Chaltab wrote:
She seems to think we're supposed to look up to the Comedian? That we're supposed to agree with Rorschach? Why is it that the self-proclaimed moral guardians never seem to understand the fictional technique of demonstrating the folly of something by taking it to the extreme?
To be fair, a stupid amount of people think that Rorschach and the Comedian are cool and admirable.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Cadbury Egg wrote:
Chaltab wrote:
She seems to think we're supposed to look up to the Comedian? That we're supposed to agree with Rorschach? Why is it that the self-proclaimed moral guardians never seem to understand the fictional technique of demonstrating the folly of something by taking it to the extreme?
To be fair, a stupid amount of people think that Rorschach and the Comedian are cool and admirable.

Well, moral ambiguity does have that as a side effect. Since the story asks us to chose between the murderer and the mass murderer, it's easy to see how some people would choose the former.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Well to an extent, Rorschach has a few admirable qualities in his determination to stamp out evil. The problem is he has a very skewed world view and a very broad definition of evil. I can understand sympathizing with him, but in the sense that you wish he could be redeemed and his skills and determination put to good use--not in the sense that his suicide mission against whores and politicians is a healthy thing.

Comedian, on the other hand, I can't imagine anyone agreeing or sympathizing with, except his position on Ozy's plan.

The point is, what's her name seems to think that Comedian's evil actions, IE murdering the woman he had impregnated in Vietnam, are being condoned by the film (and implicitly by the comic). Anyone with half a brain understands that Comedian is supposed to be reprehensible to the audience, that it's deconstructing the idea of a superhero fighting in a war and coming out morally pristine.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Delcat wrote:
themadjewess wrote:
Oi, Rabid Badger! Come teach this whippersnapper a thing or two

I doubt she'd listen to me. I'm a godless liberal feminist myself, so I'd just end up pointing and laughing at her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Quote :
Gasphemer Says:
September 14, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Honey, please kindly stuff your cunt with gas-soaked rags. You are but a miniscule ant in the pile of whiny sensationalists who take what people say and disgustingly skew them out of proportion. There is one thing standing up for your cause, but I’ve seen others defend their points much better. What are you, the bastard child of Howard Stern and Sarah Palin? Speak reasonably and then you’ll be taken seriously. Until then, I hope your vagina prolapses. I rejoice to the good Lord at night that you’re too old to have children because we need less sensationalist dumbasses in this world.

Being a conservative and being a dumb asshat are two different things, hon. No wonder the liberals don’t take this seriously- look at the idiotic bullshit you spew!
Wait, is that one of us? I can't find the name and while the brand of viciousness is comfortingly familiar, we all know Wulfie wouldn't use that word. Y'know, "honey".
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Delcat wrote:
Quote :
Gasphemer Says:
September 14, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Honey, please kindly stuff your cunt with gas-soaked rags. You are but a miniscule ant in the pile of whiny sensationalists who take what people say and disgustingly skew them out of proportion. There is one thing standing up for your cause, but I’ve seen others defend their points much better. What are you, the bastard child of Howard Stern and Sarah Palin? Speak reasonably and then you’ll be taken seriously. Until then, I hope your vagina prolapses. I rejoice to the good Lord at night that you’re too old to have children because we need less sensationalist dumbasses in this world.

Being a conservative and being a dumb asshat are two different things, hon. No wonder the liberals don’t take this seriously- look at the idiotic bullshit you spew!
Wait, is that one of us? I can't find the name and while the brand of viciousness is comfortingly familiar, we all know Wulfie wouldn't use that word. Y'know, "honey".
That would be our beloved Nihilist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin   The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The rantings of Amy Alkon's surlier twin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next