Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?

Go down 
+16
Soylent Green
Seule
Mikey Go WOOGA
Dixie
SokMunkie
Miss Misery
Penguin
gaijinguy
Rabid Badger
Trioculus
myeerah
EileenK98
Drabbler
Salamas
Saleha
Chris91
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 am

How long has Candle Jack been a member here and why wasn't I informed of his presence?

Also, why are still talking about these fuck waste windb-
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Candle Jack wrote:
[They also got a lot of mileage out of a clip of Spencer on Tyra, where he said they wanted to adopt African babies to form their own basketball team.]

Wait, what?

Also, jumping on the "never heard of these people before" bandwa
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Seule wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
[They also got a lot of mileage out of a clip of Spencer on Tyra, where he said they wanted to adopt African babies to form their own basketball team.]

Wait, what?

But you didn't say his name.  How would Candle Jack ta
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Soylent Green wrote:
Seule wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
Wait, what?

But you didn't say his name. How would Candle Jack ta
That's not how it works. Everybody always finishes the sentence that the words "Candle Jack" are in. It's the next sentence that gets cut off befo
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:54 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:

That's not how it works. Everybody always finishes the sentence that the words "Candle Jack" are in. It's the next sentence that gets cut off befo

As illustrated in my post above, it can also be a few sentences after the word(s) "CandleJack" are written or quoted. It all depends on how far awa
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Seule wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:

As illustrated in my post above, it can also be a few sentences after the word(s) "CandleJack" are written or quoted. It all depends on how far awa

Candlejack will come and take you whenever he damn well pleases, it just usually happens after people know what you're talking about but before you finish yo-
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
How long has Candle Jack been a member here and why wasn't I informed of his presence?
That information is right under the pretty avatar picture thingy. Being too lazy to go and read their old posts my bet is on Quadratus. They've changed their name befo
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Seule wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
Wait, what?

And Mikey keeps doing the newfag "-" ending. I mean really.

And no I'm not continuing this stupid meme. This is bad and you should all feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Seule wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
Wait, what?

And Mikey keeps doing the newfag "-" ending. I mean really.

And no I'm not continuing this stupid meme. This is bad and you should all feel bad.

I know. I'm sorry. Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 309696 Besides it's starting to wear thin. I mean how long can meme be ente
Back to top Go down
SokMunkie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SokMunkie

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 am

I don't even know what this meme is.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 am

Neither does Mikey, I wager. Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:04 am

He was the first one to do it, Chris. I think he knows.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:09 am

It's from the cartoon Freakazoid! in which the aforementioned villain couldn't take you away unless you said his name. Unfortunately for the other characters, they weren't really all that bright a group.

After I'd posted here yesterday, I took on the name and avatar to post to another thread, and, well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: