Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?

Go down 
+16
Soylent Green
Seule
Mikey Go WOOGA
Dixie
SokMunkie
Miss Misery
Penguin
gaijinguy
Rabid Badger
Trioculus
myeerah
EileenK98
Drabbler
Salamas
Saleha
Chris91
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? Empty
PostSubject: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:17 am

Spencer Pratt is calling Heidi Montag "the new Michael Jackson".

This reeks of epic fail:

Quote :

Meet the new Queen of Pop?

Spencer Pratt tells MTV's "The After Show" that his wife Heidi is the "new, modern day, 2010 Michael Jackson."

When host Jessi Cruickshank points out Jackson is dead, Spencer gestures to Heidi and says, "Yeah, but here it is, it's living, like the Holy Spirit."

"Like, Michael Jackson's in heaven," he continues. "The Holy Spirit now has Michael Jackson juice, so boom! For all we know, Heidi gets possessed with Michael Jackson's divine spirit."

"So Heidi is the new Michael Jackson?" Cruickshank questions.

"Oh, way bigger," Spencer asserts.

Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 am

Smells more of boring and inconsequential to me.
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 am

There's certainly a major whiff of chutzpah here, that's for sure. Between the two of them, Heidi and Spencer have egos so huge you could park Air Force One on them.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 am

This guy thinks he's the shit, he's part of a ridiculous "reality" show and thinks that he and his wife are God's gift to the world.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 am

Chris91 wrote:
Heidi and Spencer have egos so huge you could park Air Force One on them.
Their egos may be big, but they're probably too fragile to take that much weight. Still, if you want to try...
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:40 pm

These are two stupid kids seeking attention. They'll say anything to get their names in the press.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 pm

...Who?
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:25 pm

It would be ironic if whoever-the-fuck-this-woman-is started to have surgeries designed to slowly turn her into a black man--kind of become Micheal Jackson in reverse.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Salamas wrote:
This guy thinks he's the shit, he's part of a ridiculous "reality" show and thinks that he and his wife are God's gift to the world.

Count me in among those who'd love to see him get punched in the face.

With brass knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Trioculus wrote:
It would be ironic if whoever-the-fuck-this-woman-is started to have surgeries designed to slowly turn her into a black man--kind of become Micheal Jackson in reverse.

I'd pay to see that. Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? 611762
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm thinking tomorrow's episode of The Soup will have some insights on this.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 am

myeerah wrote:
...Who?

Anderson Cooper is wondering the same thing
CNN Video
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 am

The fuck, I can't give it.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Salamas wrote:

Count me in among those who'd love to see him get punched in the face.

With brass knuckles.

Addendum: I had the misfortune to see Spencer Bratt and his wife on The View this morning. I'll be having nightmares all weekend. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

"Heidi Montag is so famous that she actually Twitters. And she Twittered to congratulate herself ... she also thanked God. I don't think God had anything to do with this production ... if God has the time to work on this production and that's the best God can do, we're all in trouble." --Anderson Cooper.

:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Miss Misery wrote:
"Heidi Montag is so famous that she actually Twitters. And she Twittered to congratulate herself ... she also thanked God. I don't think God had anything to do with this production ... if God has the time to work on this production and that's the best God can do, we're all in trouble." --Anderson Cooper.

:roflmao:

And this is why I adore Anderson Cooper. Anderson Cooper >>>>>>> those twats in the article Chris mentioned above whose names I don't remember (or care about, for that matter).
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
SokMunkie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SokMunkie

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:02 am

I've wanted to do Anderson Cooper since he was on Channel One. As far as the Pratts (how apropos) I want to bludgeon them both with a meat tenderizer.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:33 am

Salamas wrote:
myeerah wrote:
...Who?

Anderson Cooper is wondering the same thing
CNN Video
I'm thirding the "who?"
Ye gods, that's an ugly outfit she's wearing.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 am

Ugly is her middle name when it comes to fashion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 am

Spencer Pratt hits a new low:

"Us Weekly is reporting that the troll will soon have his name legally changed to "King Spencer Pratt," using a quote straight from the horse's ass, where he declares that he's "decided since there is a Queen of England and a Prince William, there should be a king of America."

I think my eyes just rolled out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 am

Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? 724940 Somebody please shoot that guy.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 am

Miss Misery wrote:

"Us Weekly is reporting that the troll will soon have his name legally changed to "King Spencer Pratt," using a quote straight from the horse's ass, where he declares that he's "decided since there is a Queen of England and a Prince William, there should be a king of America."

Rolling Eyes Some people will do anything for attention. Who decided these idiots were celebrities, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 am

Heidi's birthday is September 15th. I can't wait to see what those shameless attention whores have cooked up for that special occasion.

My God...I know when Heidi Montag's birthday is.... Shocked :panic:

*runs screaming into traffic*
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 am

Miss Misery wrote:

Emperor Norton says he can fuck right off.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Who decided these idiots were celebrities, anyway?
MTV, wasn't it? She was on one or another of those "Let's follow around a bunch of pretty but vapid rich girls!" shows, I think. As far as I know, he has no fame separate from her; by dating the star of the show, he became part of it as well. Until this summer, I only knew about them from programs like The Soup, which mine such shows for clips to ridicule. [They also got a lot of mileage out of a clip of Spencer on Tyra, where he said they wanted to adopt African babies to form their own basketball team.]

Unfortunately, the two were harder to escape a couple months ago, when their antics on NBC's stab at doing I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here got an inordinate amount of coverage in the mainstream press.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?   Geez, Spencer, arrogant much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Geez, Spencer, arrogant much?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: