Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mewtwo rapes Misty

Go down 
+20
Waffles
Sheba
Poke_Freak
Kitsune-chan
Dick Powers
Trioculus
SirDixonDongs
Verandering
Dr. Professor Science
Hot Cancer
unskilled78
Lembech
Raine
Delcat
quamp
Inciter
Rabid Badger
Fairlight
Knorg
King Bee
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Found this when I was searching for stories about Mew.

Mewtwo's Desire by someoneoncetoldme.

Our story starts with Misty going to her room trying to get away from her sisters, who are using her to vent out their frustration over always losing gym battles.

Quote :
Lately Misty's sisters were driving her up the wall. They thought it would be a great idea to stop their swimming show for a couple of days and actually battle opposing trainers. . .Well, as it turned out, her sisters were now worst than when they were before! Battle after battle after battle they were murdered and swept away. Younger and younger trainers kept on coming, making the three sisters even more annoyed when a low leveled Pokémon knew how to get out of a bad situation than their own ill-trained Pokémon did.

Since they were loosing so badly, Misty was the only one the sisters could vent to. After all, she was the youngest sister, so according to the laws of sibling rivalry: the youngest gets the worst. All day and everyday, Misty's sister would literally run up to her just to shout out their aggravations, annoyance, and everything at her. They wanted to make it seem like it was Misty's fault that they kept loosing their battles.

How could it possibly be her fault? She isn't even the one battling! Plus, her sister's Pokémon haven't battled in years! How are all of their water Pokémon supposed to know how to fight when all they've been doing is swimming in circles?

She goes to her room to relax and finds she has a visitor.

Quote :
There, standing in front of her, was the powerful psychic Pokémon Mewtwo! His tall, light purple body stood tall to Misty's height. His dark purple tail swinging slowly from side to side behind the Pokémon. . .and his eyes. Misty could not look away from his deep, deep, dark purple eyes. . .

Misty ask why Mewtwo is here and he says he's here to see. Then, it hits Misty that her sisters might have heard her screaming.

Quote :
That will not be necessary, said Mewtwo. Misty was confused. Mewtwo must have seen her confusion for he went ahead and explained. Before I entered this room, I placed a psychic barrier around its entire parameter that completely blocks all sound from being heard on the outside. Do not worry, no one can hear us.

Well, at least he thinks ahead when he wants to rape some one. So, Misty ask him why he wanted to see her and he replys saying he needs her to do him a favor and what favor you ask?

Quote :
Mewtwo took another step closer. Misty took a step back.

I need you to give me offspring.

Misty froze. Did he just suggest what she thinks he suggested? Just to make sure, she double checked. "Wh-what?"

That was my reaction to that too.

Quote :
Misty took another step back, trying to retreat from Mewtwo's eyes. She couldn't look away from them. "But-but-but why? What do you need kids for?"

Mewtwo raised up his paw and placed it over his chest.

As much of a powerful Pokémon as I am, I am not immortal. I am the last of my kind, so I am in desperate need of dissidents, said Mewtwo. He placed his paw back down to his side.

You're the only one of your kind.

Quote :
Misty was starting to shake. She was scared of what he could do to her. "B-but me? Why me? Why not with some other Pokémon? Some wild Pokémon?"

Good question.

Quote :
Mewtwo advanced towards her with another step.

No, I can't. While I was being created, there were still many holes in my DNA that was cloned from Mew. The scientists that made me filled in those holes with his own human DNA. Mating with a Pokémon would be no different then if you did. Nothing would happen, our cells will not fuse to make the offspring I desire. I have to mate with either a human or another Mew.

What about Mew?

Quote :
I have looked, and the only ones I can find are either male or too old to breed. Even the one that I battled with long ago is at her age to no longer reproduce. I have to mate with a human, and that human is you.

Misty ask why not another human than her.

Quote :
I cannot just simply go up to another human! My presence is still unknown with the exception of you and your friends. I cannot allow for anyone else to know of my existence.

Mewtwo has standards. So throws out Jessie.

Quote :
Even though that female does remember me and is of age, she is still a member of the organization of Team Rocket and an acquaintance of my sworn enemy, Giovanni. If I were to impregnate her, Giovanni will surely know of it and perhaps might even expierement with my own offspring. I cannot allow that to happen.

Things don't look good for ol' Misty.

Quote :
"No!" said Misty. "I'm sorry, Mewtwo, but I can't do that. We, humans, believe that we have to fall in love with the one we have sex with. It's only right!"

Mewtwo continued his advance toward Misty, never leaving his eyes from her. He moved forward until his nose touched her's, and when they did, he paused and continued his glaring look.

I did not say it was an option, said Mewtwo. I said that I want you to do me a favor. Never did I ask for anything.

Mewtwo wants what he wants and gets what he gets.

Quote :
Misty's hands were shaking like crazy. She couldn't believe that this. . .this. . .Pokémon wanted so much from her. There's no way this is real! This can't be happening! He must be kidding or joking around or something, right? Misty fingered for the door nob since she couldn't move anything else. Once she felt it, she tried to give it a twist, but it refused to move as well.

Mewtwo finally moved his eyes away from Misty and watched her hands move. Trying to leave is useless.

Misty choked on her own words. "I-I'll scream! M-my S-sisers will hear me!"

Mewtwo looked back up into Misty's eyes again. He raised up one paw and placed it on her arm. She could feel his skin rubbing against her's as he stroked her arm up and down.

I told you before: I used my psychic powers to block all sounds from escaping this room. Scream all you want. . .no one will hear you.

Duh Misty.

TBC.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 pm

I was searching for stories about Mew.

Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Getting tired of this, Mewtwo gets right down to business.

Quote :
I do not understand you humans,said Mewtwo. With your clothes and everything. Too much work to worry about. Misty's left shoulder strap fell down. Forgive me, but this is my first time doing this. I do believe that I must first get you to become what you humans call "turned on". Also, while doing this, I must also "turn on" myself in the process. Maybe you can help me with that.

Pokéforeplay.

He starts to undress her and begin the foreplay.

Quote :
Mewtwo bent his head down over Misty's left breast. He opened his mouth and slowly licked Misty's nipple with his long, rough tongue. Misty screamed again. . .but this time, she wasn't sure if it was from fear this time. She wouldn't let herself think of it any other way, so she forced herself to believe that she was still scared of what was to come. She looked down at Mewtwo and watched him open his mouth wide and cover her breast with it. He was sucking on her nipple! Misty screamed again and tried with all of her strength to move away, but once again failed.

Would Mewtwo's mouth be even big enough to fit Misty's breast.

Quote :
She could feel his tongue on her breast, feel it move around and slid, she could feel him suck on her like a little babby. . .and oh did it feel good.

Wait, what? No! It did not feel good! This is horrible! Misty let out another squeal, no real reason for it, but it just came out. Mewtwo's other hand was still massaging her other breast. The combination of him sucking on one breast and rubbing on the other caused Misty to wet herself a bit, but not much. She was still scared.

Well, at least she's trying not to enjoy it.

Quote :
Mewtow's long purple tail moved down to Misty's panties and slid underneath them. Misty let out another squeal, but it was also muffled by Mewtwo's mouth over her's. His tail lifted up Misty's panties and continued to lift them up until they finally were torn off of her. He then felt around with his tail for her hole. Once he found it, Mewtwo slowly dug his tail into Misty's wet and moist vagina.

Considering how big and wide Mewtwo tail is, OUCH!!!

Quote :
Misty's eyes widened even more this time. Mewtwo's tail continued to move deeper and deeper inside her, and she could feel all of it with great detail.

And burst out the other end.

Quote :
His tail was so big and wide that it almost seemed to hurt Misty and her eyes began to water up. She let out another squeal, but Mewtwo's mouth once again muffled it. Half of Mewtwo's tail was consumed by Misty's vagina when he finally stopped.

So her vagina ate it?

Quote :
Finally pulling his mouth away, Mewtwo pulled his tail out of Misty. She let out a loud scream, now finally able to hear herself. Mewtwo turned his body around so that he was now facing Misty's lower end and Misty was looking straight up into his end. Mewtwo stared at Misty's vagina. It was almost completely wet thanks to his doing. It was raw, pink, and very inviting.

And should be destroyed.

Quote :
Well, said Mewtwo. I do believe that I have done my job. Now do your's.

Misty was afraid of what he meant by that. She had never before seen Mewtwo's member, and now she wonders how she could've possibly missed it. It was long, thick, and very hard by the looks of it. It was pink with a slight hint of purple added to it and came out of the very base of his tail.

And Mewtwo well endown to. She starts sucking Mewtwo off and finds herself enjoying it.

Quote :
As much as she didn't want to admit it to herself, Misty was liking this. She also wanted more of Mewtwo and from Mewtwo. The psychic Pokémon began to hump into Misty's mouth, pulling his erection in and out, in and out. His long tail pulled Misty's mouth even closer to her body, shoving Mewtwo's penis deeper into her mouth. At first, Misty began to choke from this, but quickly got used to it. She moved her tongue around Mewtwo's penis inside her mouth more.

Shame it could have given her sweet release. And cat tongues still hurt.

Quote :
With his bottom not moving away from Misty's head, Mewtwo simply leaned his own head down towards Misty's vagina. He opened his mouth and let his tongue slide out and over Misty's lips. Misty wanted to scream again, but this time it was Mewtwo's penis that muffled her. With Mewtwo's penis in her mouth, it sounded like she was moaning, which seemed to excite Mewtwo even more. So, Mewtwo continued licking Misty's vagina with his tongue, making sure to trace over her curving lips, the soft bump, and even try to dig deeper into her wetness.

Misty screamed again through Mewtwo's penis. She tried to get his penis out of her mouth as Mewtwo stuck his tongue into her, but Mewtwo's tail was still wrapped around her head and he thrusted his hips even closer to her, not allowing her to escape.

And then Misty sprangs a leak.

Quote :
Mewtwo placed both of his paws over Misty's vagina and used them to pull open the lips. Once he got them wide enough, he dug in his tongue again, going in as deep as he possibly could. He could taste everything inside her. . .and he liked it. He found himself liking this mating ritual more than he thought he would. Misty moaned even louder again and her body was trying to move. Mewtwo just kept moving his tongue inside her, but then noticed that her vagina collapsed on his tongue. Mewtwo was shocked at this and tried to retaliate, but was soon welcomed with Misty's juices that gushed out onto Mewtwo's face.

Quickly ripping his tongue out and covering his face, Mewtwo pulled his head away from the vagina. She seemed to still be gushing out just a little more, but soon stopped. As soon as her vagina stopped squirting out, Misty's body calmed down a bit more and she became quiet with Mewtwo's penis still in her mouth.

But don't worry, Misty stills has some fight left in her.

Quote :
Wow. . .I never thought, said Mewtwo. Well. . .this isn't over yet. But now I do believe that I can finally start the actual insertion.

Misty's eyes widened as she heard this. Once again she attempted to escape, but to no prevail. Mewtwo noticed her reaction, turned his body around, and looked at Misty face-to-face.

Woman! I tire of your resistance! said Mewtwo, screaming inside of Misty's mind. You love this feeling just as much as I do, so then why do you still intend to fight? Calm down or I will force you to!

And she did. First, she was too tired from that last orgasm to really put up a fight and second, Mewtwo could still hold her down even when his mind is on other things. Misty was defenceless and could only submit.

Well, nevermind.

TBC.
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Quote :
Mewtwo, seeing Misty's submission on her face, smiled. He leaned in towards her face and licked her cheek with his long, rough tongue, sending shivers down Misty's spine. Mewtwo placed his mouth on her's again, giving her one more deep kiss, then scooted on the bed and around her body. Misty was confused for a second, but then realized what Mewtwo was trying to do.

He's going to take her up the butt.

Quote :
Mewtwo got behind Misty's body, both of them still laying on the bed. Misty laying on top of Mewtwo, her whole backside against his whole frontside. Mewtwo reached down and grabbed his fulled erected member and aimed the very top towards Misty's sex. He's gonna fuck me from behind! thought Misty.

But her sex is one the other side.

Quote :
Sure enough, he did. Mewtwo, from behind Misty, thrusted his entire length inside of Misty. She gasped, from what exactly, she couldn't even tell, but it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Mewtwo pushed deeper into her, then slowly pulled out, then shoved back in, then pulled out. . .

Shoved in. . .

Pulled out. . .

Shoved in. . .

Pulled out. . .

In, out, in, out, in, out.

Blah blah, more sex and we hit the climax.

Quote :
Then, her climax finally came again. Misty's vagina quickly tightened around Mewtwo's member and gushed out her juices. Mewtwo quickly followed with his own ejaculation into Misty.

Misty felt Mewtwo's semen flow into her, but it wasn't like a small, steady, warm flow, like how she's always heard it would feel like. This was warm, yes, but Mewtwo's semen didn't flow into her, it shot into her. It felt like someone just turned on a waterhose at full blast inside Misty's vagina. Her eyes widened as the semen continued to gush into her, seeming to never stop. She could even feel her stomach slowly getting larger in size from all of the ejaculation.

It's just like that Harry Potter fic where Luicious fills Hermione up with water.

Quote :
Finally, Mewtwo seemed to be finished and he pulled himself out of Misty. Some white sperm spewed out of her sex, showing that it was overflowing. Mewtwo stood up and got off of the bed. Misty just laid there, unmoving. She didn't think that Mewtwo still had control over her, but she just wouldn't move.

I know that it takes about eight months for a female human to become fully pregnant, Mewtwo said. So, I'll come back in about seven months just in case of an earily birth.

Well, I just knocked you up, but I have no intention of saying with you through the moodswings. C ya.

Quote :
Misty still didn't move. She heard something, the sound most Pokémon make when using teleport. She moved her head over and saw that Mewtwo was no longer there.

She still didn't move her body, but only her head. She looked down at her naked body and her stomach. Sperm covered her legs and her belly was already growing in size. Was it growing from the overflow or from the life that was forming inside of her? She couldn't tell. . .

And that's how it ends.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Quote :
"We, humans, believe that we have to fall in love with the one we have sex with. It's only right!"
We do?

Quote :
Mewtwo just kept moving his tongue inside her, but then noticed that her vagina collapsed on his tongue. Mewtwo was shocked at this and tried to retaliate, but was soon welcomed with Misty's juices that gushed out onto Mewtwo's face.

Quickly ripping his tongue out
OW!

Quote :
Shoved in. . .

Pulled out. . .

Shoved in. . .

Pulled out. . .
And this is a sex scene, is it? Rolling Eyes

Quote :
I know that it takes about eight months for a female human to become fully pregnant, Mewtwo said. So, I'll come back in about seven months just in case of an earily birth.

And what's to stop her going straight down the chemist for a morning-after pill?
Unless of course, the author has never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Quote :
As much of a powerful Pokémon as I am, I am not immortal. I am the last of my kind, so I am in desperate need of dissidents, said Mewtwo.

I do not think that word means what he thinks it means:

Dissident
adjective
Etymology:Latin dissident-, dissidens, present participle of dissidēre to sit apart, disagree, from dis- + sedēre to sit
Date:1769

disagreeing especially with an established religious or political system, organization, or belief

So he's looking for people who'll disagree with him about things? Hell, he could just go to the nearest mall, start accosting strangers at random, and find dozens of people who'd disagree with him.

Remember, children, while spell check is nice, it's not perfect.
Back to top Go down
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Quote :
Sure enough, he did. Mewtwo, from behind Misty, thrusted his entire
length inside of Misty. She gasped, from what exactly, she couldn't
even tell, but it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Mewtwo
pushed deeper into her, then slowly pulled out, then shoved back in,
then pulled out. . .

Shoved in. . .

Pulled out. . .

Shoved in. . .

Pulled out. . .
That's probably one of the most boring sex scenes I've ever read. :sleep:

Quote :

Misty felt Mewtwo's semen flow into her, but it wasn't like a
small, steady, warm flow, like how she's always heard it would feel
like. This was warm, yes, but Mewtwo's semen didn't flow into her, it
shot into her. It felt like someone just turned on a waterhose at full
blast inside Misty's vagina. Her eyes widened as the semen continued to
gush into her, seeming to never stop. She could even feel her stomach
slowly getting larger in size from all of the ejaculation.
Wow. :blink:

Quote :
You know, Misty could just take some morning-after pills or something. Or, if that doesn't work, she could just get an abortion.
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:11 pm

I don't know which is worse, the story or the reviews left on it...
Quote :
please!add more chapter please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!please!

please!please!please!please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!
please!please!

GET. A. LIFE.

Now onto the story itself....

Quote :
Since they were loosing so badly, Misty was the only one the sisters could vent to.

Lovely. We've got abused! Victimized! Misty here.

Quote :
I came to see you, said the psychic Pokémon. Even though he didn't exactly "speak", Mewtwo's voice was very deep and masculine. . .almost manly to Misty.

Dreamboat! Mewtwo!? WHAT THE FUCK!? :chimp:

Quote :
Mewtwo narrowed his eyes. I need offspring. . .children. . .from you.

"WHAT?! Do you know how much it freakin' costs to have a kid these days!?" Misty replied.

Quote :
Misty grabbed Mewtwo's paw with her hand, stopping him. "I'm not doing this, Mewtwo. I said no!"

Only in bad rapefics does no mean yes.

Quote :
"Mewtwo," begged Misty one last time. "Please. . .stop. . ."

Oh, right. Like he's going to stop just because you asked. Of course, saying "stop" to a rapist in a badfic goes into his brain as "GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!! I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE BECAUSE YOU'RE TEH SMECKSY!!" BTW, this is one of many cliches I read.
Mewtwo rapes Misty 724940

Last edited by quamp on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Quote :
Well, as it turned out, her sisters were now worst than when they were
before! Battle after battle after battle they were murdered and swept
away. Younger and younger trainers kept on coming, making the three sisters
even more annoyed when a low leveled Pokémon knew how to get out of a
bad situation than their own ill-trained Pokémon did.
What? What was that? Misty's sisters are murdering young trainers? Cool, wake me for the trial.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:20 pm

...I google Mewtwo so I can remember what he looks like and in the images, the third picture across is Mewtwo having sex with a Gardevoir.

Thanks, google.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:03 am

Mewtwo is like the Sergal Rain of Pokemon. He'll rape ANYTHING, sometimes without even touching them.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 am

Raine wrote:
...I google Mewtwo so I can remember what he looks like and in the images, the third picture across is Mewtwo having sex with a Gardevoir.
At least Gardevoir seems to have some female attributes (& It is a pokemon), which puts it 2 up on Misty [& in GenIV, most Gardevoirs will be female].
:eng99:

Also, according to the GAMES, Mewtwo is the direct child of Mew (Which I suppose is similar to Manaphy/Phione) :hair:
Mewtwo, being a legendary, cannot make eggs. (Egg-Type="NONE") Angry
Also, in the games, Mewtwo is located a mere hop, skip, and surf away from Cerulean city

Since this is Movie mewtwo, I don't understand why he can't just use mind control to sire a child, since he apparently controlled Nurse Joy in the first movie for a significant period of time, and she could remember none of it when "awakened."

Finally, Mewtwo knows what it's like to be a freak and one-of-a-kind, do you really think it would be willing to create a child that will need to go through the same trials, but worse?
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Quote :
Mewtwo bent his head down over Misty's left breast.

Wait a second....

Misty has breasts?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 pm

... so he wants children from someone who's an entirely different species. Right.

Seeing how Pokemon lay eggs, wouldn't Mewtwo (being, as I understand it, male) just fertilize the eggs of a female of his species? And that would mean that he y'know... isn't sexually attracted to human women? This is, of course, in theory if he weren't a type of Pokemon THAT WAS GENDERLESS AND DIDN'T LAY EGGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

And I'm obviously thinking too much about this - not only for this fanfiction, but for Pokemon in general.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 am

... I... D:
-grabs my toys and goes home-
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 am

Hot Cancer wrote:
Quote :

Wait a second....

Misty has breasts?

In "The Electric Tale Of Pikachu", sure.
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:53 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Quote :

Wait a second....

Misty has breasts?

In "The Electric Tale Of Pikachu", sure.

And since Ono drew it, she probably secretly has a dick in that one, too. We just never got to see it.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Trioculus wrote:

And since Ono drew it, she probably secretly has a dick in that one, too. We just never got to see it.

Don't say that, someone might write about Misty raping Mewtwo. pale
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Trioculus wrote:
Oh fuck you, like snarking Ariake isn't raping my fond memories of that manga enough...
Back to top Go down
Kitsune-chan

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 am

God this is pretty horrible. >_<

None of the legendary pokemon in the games can breed except for Manaphy and possibly Mew since it was the mother of Mewtwo in the games. However we have seen evidence that while they're rarely seen some of the legendaries do have more than one member of their species and can breed. Even then they shouldn't be able to breed with humans. Not as pokemon anyway. There have been fan theories going around for a while about some legendaries other than Latias being able to assume human form and might be able to breed with humans that way if they chose to. In fact there's a fan theory about Ash's father being Lugia, as an explanation for why he ended up being the chosen one in the second movie.

Mewtwo though doesn't strike me as the type to do any of this even if he could. Not only does he not really like most humans, but he kinda seems to respect Ash and gang at least and wouldn't harm any of them unless they gave him a reason.

TL;DR: It might actually be possible for legendary pokemon to breed with humans in the anime, but anime Mewtwo wouldn't be into that and certainly wouldn't rape Misty to do it. Also it wouldn't work that way.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 am

Raine wrote:

Thanks, google.
Pyrasaur (you all remember Pyrasaur, right?) and I occasionally play a game--Google Image Search a Pokemon name and see if it turns up porn on the first page of results, bonus points if it's the very first result. Gardevoir is the tutorial level...or at least it was, before Lopunny reared its furverted head. Ah, memories.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 am

Delcat wrote:
Raine wrote:

Thanks, google.
Pyrasaur (you all remember Pyrasaur, right?) and I occasionally play a game--Google Image Search a Pokemon name and see if it turns up porn on the first page of results, bonus points if it's the very first result. Gardevoir is the tutorial level...or at least it was, before Lopunny reared its furverted head. Ah, memories.

I think I remember. That game sounds like pure Nightmare Fuel to me. I remember back in the day stumbling across a Pokemon transformation art site once. Yep, never quite looked at Pokemon the same way for quite a while - and once particularly disturbing picture of Misty turning into a Vulpix. *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Poke_Freak

Poke_Freak

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Delcat wrote:
Raine wrote:

Thanks, google.

So basically it is pokemon themed google sepukko?
Or rather a google sepukko light, since the original rules is more along the lines of "find something that makes you wish you hadn't played it in the first place". Razz
Also, since I sometimes like to play both those games, what are the exact rules for your pokemon search?
Is is just "search for a pokemon name" and then count the pages, so it just comes down to which pokemon you picked. Or can you be more creative and try to alter the result by adding other words? (If so, I'm guessing that just searching for "pokemon name + porn" is forbidden since that makes it too easy.)
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
... so he wants children from someone who's an entirely different species. Right.

Seeing how Pokemon lay eggs, wouldn't Mewtwo (being, as I understand it, male) just fertilize the eggs of a female of his species? This is, of course, in theory if he weren't a type of Pokemon THAT WAS GENDERLESS AND DIDN'T LAY EGGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Ding-ding-ding! Massive plothole discovered!

Plus wouldn't her body just reject any embryo that might chance to form, given the species difference? Only part of his DNA is human, and the rest is....cat-thing. So Misty would either fail to concieve, or miscarry a horrid mutant creature, yes?
Back to top Go down
Poke_Freak

Poke_Freak

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Sheba wrote:
Dr. Professor Science wrote:

Seeing how Pokemon lay eggs, wouldn't Mewtwo (being, as I understand it, male) just fertilize the eggs of a female of his species? This is, of course, in theory if he weren't a type of Pokemon THAT WAS GENDERLESS AND DIDN'T LAY EGGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Ding-ding-ding! Massive plothole discovered!

Plus wouldn't her body just reject any embryo that might chance to form, given the species difference? Only part of his DNA is human, and the rest is....cat-thing. So Misty would either fail to concieve, or miscarry a horrid mutant creature, yes?

Except this is Pokemon we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo rapes Misty   Mewtwo rapes Misty Empty

Back to top Go down

Mewtwo rapes Misty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: