Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison

Go down 
+8
Eeveegou
Maximilia
Mr.Doobie
goldfish
Lady Anne
Nin
Reepicheep-chan
Cyberwulf
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison Empty
PostSubject: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Ma'lik Richmond, who was found "delinquent" in last March's Steubenville rape case, has been released from an Ohio juvenile detention facility, WTRF reports.

The Steubenville rape case, if you've forgotten or weren't paying attention, involved a bunch of fucking shitbags gang-raping a drunk sixteen year old, videoing it, putting it on the Internet and bragging about it, only to promptly shit themselves and DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING when they realised that the Internet wasn't about to slather them with delicate rimjobs just because they're on the football team like everyone else in their shitty town. However, with the aid of Anonymous some of the incriminating tweets were recovered and two of the fucking shitbags were convicted and sentenced in March of last year. Whereupon the media baaawwww'd about how the rapists' promising young lives had been RUINED FOREVER.

And the bawwwwing hasn't stopped. Here's what Richmond's shitbag lawyer had to say:

Quote :
The past sixteen months have been extremely challenging for Ma'Lik and his extended family. At sixteen years old, Ma'Lik and his family endured hardness beyond imagine for any adult yet alone child. He has persevered the hardness and made the most of yet another unfortunate set of circumstances in his life.

Yes, how unfortunate for him and his family. Surely this is terrible hardness, much, MUCH greater than that endured by his SIXTEEN YEAR OLD VICTIM AND HER FAMILY. Who could have known that repeatedly sticking his dick in someone who couldn't consent to sex would lead to prison?

No, really, he didn't know it was wrong!

Quote :
Madison has appealed the verdict, arguing that Richmond's brain wasn't "fully developed" enough to know that what he was doing was wrong, and therefore he should not have to register as a sex offender.

So he was too stupid to know that sticking his dick into someone who was drunk to the point of unconsciousness was rape...and that's grounds to let him out so he can do it again? And then baaawwwwwww some more?

I hope he does go on the sex offenders' registry. I hope he's on it for the rest of his life. I hope it really screws up his life in all kinds of interesting ways. His victim has to live with his crime for the rest of her life, he should have to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:41 pm

UUUUuuuuuuuughghghghg everything about this bullshit rape case is so unbelievable I could just die. I mean really, the rape was on camera and everybody still sides with the rapist? And bullshit at 16 his brain is not developed enough to know what fucking rape is, maybe his fucking parents should be jailed for not fucking teaching him what fucking rape is!!!
Back to top Go down
Nin

Nin

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

What a world we get to live in, guys. How magical and wondrous that some rapist asshole gets out when innocents die for no reason. Fantatsic.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 pm

The whole idea that he's too young to know right from wrong at age 16 is ridiculous. Yes, the brain is still developing, but a person is still old enough to know right from wrong. Throughout human history, there have been billions of 16-year-old boys, and guess what? The vast majority didn't rape anybody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Rereading about this case and I'm just as outraged as the first time. How the hell did both of them get such minimal sentencing when they've shown no remorse for what they've done and only regret that there were direct consequences for their actions?

Richmond's unapologetic attorney wrote:
"While away, Ma’Lik has reflected, learned, matured and grown in many ways.”
Yeah, you can really tell he's grown wiser and more mature by the way he's trying to weasel out of his verdict with the piss poor excuse that he doesn't know what rape is. What an irredeemable piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:01 pm

sounds like he suffers from a mild case of affluenza
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:55 am

Jesus Christ, this case made me see red. OH BOO FUCKING HOO POOR FUCKING RAPISTS.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:56 pm

I mean, they weren't sentenced as adults, right? So anything they did isn't on some kind of permanent record and they aren't going on a sex offender registry or anything. So.... why all the "omg their lives are ruuuinned"? If they really got a bad social rap that follows them they could just change their name, move to another county or state or whatever, and bam. Or they could just keep their names move to Reddit Island and become war chieftains or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 pm

I think their lives are ruined because they cannot play sports while in jail and that drastically lowers their chances of a sports related scholarship. The bs about not wanting to stomp the chances any future sports stars is an excuse that frequently gets young athletes out of punishments.

I am beginning to agree with my dad about how all sports should be banned :\
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:32 pm

@Reepi, please, you know it's because you just aren't good at playing sports. Lol!

As for these little peckerwoods, yeah, it is probably hard being in this situation. I certainly couldn't imagine being in the slammer as a dumbass 16 year old with the whole country knowing why. Sympathy from the outside world from a bunch of people you don't even know provides about as much comfort as the middle backseat of a Geo Metro. But I agree, the belittling of the traumatic experience toward the assaulted 16 year old is fucking weird. Shit, the bad guys are even obvious.

Teach kids not to rape. Easy. Hot inject that shit into sex ed. Or maybe we should address our subversive rape culture? Nah, probably costs too much.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 am

BUT BUT BUT

WHAT ABOUT THE FOOTBALL!?

FOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
I mean, they weren't sentenced as adults, right? So anything they did isn't on some kind of permanent record and they aren't going on a sex offender registry or anything. So.... why all the "omg their lives are ruuuinned"? If they really got a bad social rap that follows them they could just change their name, move to another county or state or whatever, and bam. Or they could just keep their names move to Reddit Island and become war chieftains or whatever...

Sex offense cases are different. You can still be tried as a juvenile and then be ordered to go on a registry as an adult, as part of your official sentencing. That is, if the state's laws permit it. A lot of states do.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:24 pm

The fuck does "Delinquent" mean?

Like he was late on the rent?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:01 am

This is my face at the entire fiasco. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison   Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison Empty

Back to top Go down

Steubenville Rapist Released From Prison
Page 1 of 1