Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Posted without comment

Go down 
+10
Disco Stu
Hawaiian Shirt
Knorg
Reepicheep-chan
Mr.Doobie
Cunovendus
Cyberwulf
Kakashifan727
Mikey Go WOOGA
ViewSonic
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

Posted without comment Empty
PostSubject: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:14 pm

First of all, you are a faggot and shitposter of the highest caliber and I want you to jump off a cliff.

Second, the logic in the first paragraph of that article was so fucked up that I couldn't wrap my head around it. All of this silly rationalization bullshit is completely unnecessary. Fat women shouldn't be loved because they are fat.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:41 am

The comments are even more disgusting. I really want to destroy the world. Anyone want in?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 pm

oh i saw a link to an article by this dipshit on tumblr lately something to do with why women shouldn't have opinions it 503'd when i clicked it so obvs it was taken down fairly sharpish

EDIT: it was "the case against female self-esteem" and now he has an article up about that article. Apparently all the people clicking on it because tumblr made his web host overheat and shut the place down XD

seriously though dipshits like this are ten a fucking penny (sadly) and I can't get too exercised about his existence. I glanced at his "case against female self-esteem" article and he thinks male self-esteem is tied to some sort of extraordinary achievement like making a shitton of money or being a rockstar, you know, the kind of thing most people will never achieve? So it's pretty obvious he hates himself and the only way he can have any company is by latching onto women with enough insecurities for him to exploit. Not to worry. When the revolution comes (and it is coming) he shall be castrated and forced to labour in the tampon mines.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 pm

So I take it you are in then?

Sad thing is, people like this seem to be popping up all over, or are just making themselves more known. Now I don't want to justify not exercising or having a healthy lifestyle, since sitting around playing vg's all day or w/e else is bad for you, but some people are just born huge.

Case in point, I knew a girl at school, she was the nicest person you could know. Poor thing was big though, like idk how many but obviously it wasn't healthy and blah. Point is, she was born that way, couldn't fix it if she tried (I believe she went to the doctor's often for whatever it was) and she shouldn't feel bad because...erm...Not that people who get fat the normal way should be shamed either; shit happens and people often use eating as coping mechanism, like smoking or drinking. They need support, or something to get rid of the bad habits/start fixing their mental state so they will continue or start to take care of themselves. No one should be shamed for what they are, except pedofiles. They can't be fixed. I think I just ruined my whole spiel. Bleh, professional speaker I am not.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
When the revolution comes (and it is coming) he shall be castrated and forced to labour in the tampon mines.
How do you intend to mine tampons? scratch

How is it you're a grown ass woman and can't spell "labor"? Colbert

Kakashi wrote:
Case in point, I knew a girl at school, she was the nicest person you could know. Poor thing was big though, like idk how many but obviously it wasn't healthy and blah. Point is, she was born that way, couldn't fix it if she tried
This is absolute bullshit.  I guarantee you that if she were on a deserted island for a week with nothing to eat, she'd lose some goddamn weight.  There could be a few diseases and disorders that make eating properly more difficult than it is for a specimen of genetic perfection like Mikey, but that's really no excuse.  If you lack the basic discipline to stop shoveling food into your mouth before you eat your way to diabeetus and heart failure, you don't deserve the basic human respect those who CAN manage that discipline get.

Kakashi wrote:
They need support
Heavy things usually do.  It's physics.

Kakashi wrote:
pedofiles
The prequel to The X Files.

I call underageb&
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

How is it you're a grown ass woman and can't spell "labor"? Colbert
Because "labor" isn't a word. Neither is "color", "armor", or "honor". Razz 

I'm going to start a campaign to bring back the redundant letters in American English, and to stop yanks from spelling Leicester as "Lester", as well as to force them to pronounce Aluminium properly. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 am

Can we just ban the smilies from this site already?

I've only ever seen them used for evil purposes.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 am

^ 2nded
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Can we just ban the smilies from this site already?

I've only ever seen them used for evil purposes.
Quit knocking evil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 pm

I have only ever seen them used for unfunny purposes.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Kakashifan727 wrote:
[stuff]
Okay, here's the thing. There are a handful of circumstances where the reasons why a person is fat are important. For instance, if someone wants to lose weight. Or if weight gain is symptomatic of an underlying illness that is currently going undetected. Or if one is considering a large population of people who are fat, with a view to affecting social/economic change (e.g. making healthy food cheaper/more accessible, ensuring that people have time to actually cook food instead of relying on fast food because they're dashing off to a second job that they need to pay bills).

But when it comes to whether a fat person should be treated like a fucking human being, the reason they're fat is IRRELEVANT.

I get what you're trying to say. I could rattle off a laundry list of contributing factors to weight gain that are completely beyond a person's control. It doesn't matter. Fat people still have to live their lives, whether they're trying to lose weight or not, whether they're fat because they sit at home stuffing themselves with junk food or not. They're still deserving of basic human decency. The problem with "but lots of people are fat for Other Reasons" is that people who just don't like looking at fat people but aren't quite comfortable admitting their own bigotry to themselves will justify their fat hate by saying they only hate the lazy, greedy fatties who are fat because of their gluttonous, bacon-grease-swilling ways. And most of them will assume that all fat people are the "bad" kind of fat people anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Ah, that's...weird. People are weird. Meh. Thx though. I'm not saying I think that way at all, mind you, in case you thought I did.
Back to top Go down
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:41 pm

I saw that female self-esteem article, and it was basically focused entirely around the fact that the gentleman who wrote it can't get his silly little pee pee hard unless the person he's with is noticably broken. I didn't read the whole thing, so I dunno if there's a "FAKE OUT" at the end but I doubt it.

A lot of these dumb word salads are about people not getting laid/being extemely particular about sexing folk. I can't imagine how thin the veil between those two kinds of people are.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
making healthy food cheaper/more accessible
You're an idiot. You can get plenty of cheap, healthy food at the Wal-Mart.

Well, I can. You can't because you're a European and the entire continent is a hellhole.

There are two Wal Marts in Bumblefuck, Kentucky. In both of these Wal-Marts, there's ALL SORTS of fruit and vegetables and meat and dairy and all that good shit. All at the cheapest prices you'll find in the western world. Americans are just too entitled and stupid to do anything but weigh their cart down with Cheetos and shit (found at the back, placed there because they know that's what you want, and they want you to walk by all the other shit you don't actually buy in hopes that you'll buy some) then piss and moan about medical bills when they have diabeetus and need a triple bypass.

Fuck fat people.

As fairly related aside, there needs to stop being SUCH a categorizing of food as "healthy" or "unhealthy." Red meat is plenty healthy for you, despite what hippies say. A metric shit ton of it is not healthy. Most of this "healthy" food bullshit is marketing from people trying to sell stupid fat people shit. Overpriced KashiGoLean Silly Bullshit Cerealtm isn't any healthier than goddamn Raisin Bran.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:50 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
(...ensuring that people have time to actually cook food instead of relying on fast food because they're dashing off to a second job that they need to pay bills).
This is the problem, particularly with the UK (I can't speak for other countries). People shouldn't have to have two jobs, especially when there are so many people who can't even find one job.

Cooking properly takes a long time, and requires a good knowledge of ingredients, recipes, etc. Most people don't bother, because it's easier to buy 7 microwave meals every week, which take minutes to prepare, rather than half an hour to prepare followed by two hours to cook.

Quote :
Well, I can. You can't because you're a European and the entire continent is a hellhole.
Not the entire continent. Just the UK. Razz

Quote :
Red meat is plenty healthy for you, despite what hippies say. A metric shit ton of it is not healthy.
QFT!! Plenty of things are bad for you if you eat/drink/inhale/take a metric shit ton of it. I'm sure beer is bad for you if you drink a fuckload of it every day, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't drink it at all.

Quote :
Most of this "healthy" food bullshit is marketing from people trying to sell stupid fat people shit.
Again, QFT. Isn't it funny how the people who tell you that you need this stuff are the same people who advertise it? "Corn Flakes are bad for you! Instead, try this product that we are selling, and paying shit-loads of cash to tell you this on the TV, because we've had a team of marketing experts tell us that this is what will make people buy it!" Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:36 am

Cunovendus wrote:
QFT!! 
Quiet Ferret Time?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
it was basically focused entirely around the fact that the gentleman who wrote it can't get his silly little pee pee hard unless the person he's with is noticably broken.
I love how because ladies with confidence do not get his dick hard he SCOFFS at the notion that anyone else would want anything to do with them. Why do people assume that their sexual dysfunctions apply to the entire rest of the population?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Cunnilingus, you know you unironically agree with Mikey nearly every time he posts, right?

Like.... you are aware of what's happening, right?

Mikey wrote:
In both of these Wal-Marts, there's ALL SORTS of fruit and vegetables and meat and dairy and all that good shit. All at the cheapest prices you'll find in the western world. Americans are just too entitled and stupid to do anything but weigh their cart down with Cheetos and shit (found at the back, placed there because they know that's what you want, and they want you to walk by all the other shit you don't actually buy in hopes that you'll buy some) then piss and moan about medical bills when they have diabeetus and need a triple bypass.
The reasons why working class people (and lower) have shitty diets that give them diabetes and heart disease and whatever are more complicated than shit food is cheaper. While this statement up here isn't exactly wrong, it isn't exactly right, either.

First, there are times when the shit counterpart is cheaper. White bread is cheaper than the (only marginally at places like Fresh Grocer or Wal-Mart) more nutrionally valuable wheat or whatever, y'know, bread that actually has a taste and/or consistency. In Philadelphia, milk is hella expensive, somewhere around 4 dollars, and if you want something to drink besides water (and who doesn't) it would be far more cost-efficient to buy soda or fruit juice, which are loaded with sugar and empty calories. Pre-packaged monstrosities like cheap hot-dogs or chicken nuggets are cheaper than getting a cut of beef or pork or chicken and they often go further. So, yes, there are cases where it is more cost-efficient to eat shit.

There's also time. If you work three minimum wage jobs and have no spouse and three kids to feed there will be a lot more opportunities where it will be simply faster and cheaper to go to McDonalds and you're not home all the time and your kids don't know how to cook because they're 7 or whatever so they just pop Oodles of Noodles onto the stove or whatever. And you have so much other shit going on in your life that you're just happy something is going into your kids mouth.

There's also culture. Where I grew up we were steeped in the legacy of Amish food, which is all cooked with lard and molasses and shit. Conspicuous consumption, I had multiple friends that had flatscreen TV's and three different game systems and shit but their parents couldn't afford groceries so their mom's who worked in the school cafeteria would bring left-overs from the school home. And cafeteria food is crap.

At the school I'm doing practicum at right now, the kids get breakfast every morning. This is a government-run program. Their breakfast consists of a muffin, chocolate milk, and apple juice. There is no non-chocolate milk option. For a lot of the kids there, they need this because they don't get breakfast at their house. Doesn't change the fact that it's still shit.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:01 pm

What planet are y'all on where Wal-Mart is the cheapest option? Seriously?

Mr. Doobie wrote:

At the school I'm doing practicum at right now, the kids get breakfast every morning. This is a government-run program. Their breakfast consists of a muffin, chocolate milk, and apple juice. There is no non-chocolate milk option. For a lot of the kids there, they need this because they don't get breakfast at their house. Doesn't change the fact that it's still shit.
Mmm, early-morning frozen juice boxes.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Cunnilingus, you know you unironically agree with Mikey nearly every time he posts, right?
Yes I am aware of that. Sometimes he says things that I happen to agree with. But I'm glad you're keeping tabs on my posting habits, it means my presence here has not gone unnoticed. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
What planet are y'all on where Wal-Mart is the cheapest option? Seriously?
planet america
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Wal-Mart is the cheapest and most convenient in a shit-ton of locations, ESPECIALLY the south where it is basically the *only* option in a lot of towns. Plus fruits and veggies go bad an shit so buying them means going shopping over and over and hey guess what, some people live a far-ass ways from grocery stores so THAT winds up costing a shit-ton of money. HMM.

Lucky me I live near a Winco, but even then the really healthy and cheap food is also a time consuming pain in the ass to prepare, so that shit is legit.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Spoonman wrote:
First, there are times when the shit counterpart is cheaper. White bread is cheaper than the (only marginally at places like Fresh Grocer or Wal-Mart) more nutrionally valuable wheat or whatever, y'know, bread that actually has a taste and/or consistency. In Philadelphia, milk is hella expensive, somewhere around 4 dollars, and if you want something to drink besides water (and who doesn't) it would be far more cost-efficient to buy soda or fruit juice, which are loaded with sugar and empty calories. Pre-packaged monstrosities like cheap hot-dogs or chicken nuggets are cheaper than getting a cut of beef or pork or chicken and they often go further. So, yes, there are cases where it is more cost-efficient to eat shit.
I'm pretty sure everything is more expensive in Philly, as a combination of crime (stealing raises prices for those of us who actually BUY junk) and taxes and the depression brought on by being Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and 76ers fans.

Wanting soda instead of water boils down to "BAWWWW, IT'S HARD TO HAVE DISCIPLINE" (he said, sipping on a Cherry Coke).  Though a soda every other day never made anyone fat.

Spoonman wrote:
There's also time. If you work three minimum wage jobs and have no spouse and three kids to feed there will be a lot more opportunities where it will be simply faster and cheaper to go to McDonalds and you're not home all the time and your kids don't know how to cook because they're 7 or whatever so they just pop Oodles of Noodles onto the stove or whatever. And you have so much other shit going on in your life that you're just happy something is going into your kids mouth.
Okay, besides having clearly made a LONG string of terrible life decisions to be in that position in the first place, fast food doesn't make you fat.  Dietary fat doesn't make you fat.  A shit ton of fast food and dietary fats make you fat.  Not everything needs to be SuperSized.

Now, it might not be particularly nutritious to eat nothing but fast food (as in, you can still end up with deficiencies in stuff), but if you aren't cramming 5000+ calories of it down your throat every day, you won't end up as one of those fat fucks on those scooters at the Wal Mart, making the scooter audibly cry.

Spoonman wrote:
There's also culture. Where I grew up we were steeped in the legacy of Amish food, which is all cooked with lard and molasses and shit. Conspicuous consumption, I had multiple friends that had flatscreen TV's and three different game systems and shit but their parents couldn't afford groceries so their mom's who worked in the school cafeteria would bring left-overs from the school home. And cafeteria food is crap.
This is a good point.  Actual eating habits are influenced by culture (Welcome to Kentucky, Land of the Fried, Home of the Buffets), as are other variables related to health.  Back in MY day, we spent most of our time running around, terrorizing the neighborhood with silly bullshit, climbing trees, running from bears, and kicking each other in the nuts.

It was what made America great.

Now all kids do is sit in front of the computer and masturbate to WoW (he said, with seven tabs open that are dedicated to different types of porn).

Spoonman wrote:
None of those horrible powdered eggs? Posted without comment 556166 

Drop the apple juice and replace with a banana.  If your superiors refuse to do this, punch them in the nuts and tell them Mikey sent you. Cool

Also, chocolate milk is really good for recovering from workouts, better than plain milk.  But if you aren't actively lifting heavy ass weights (something that should fucking be required at all public schools if you're going to require silly art bullshit) or otherwise physically stressing yourself enough to drive some sort of adaptation, there's no good reason for chocolate milk.

Last edited by Mikey Go WOOGA on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 am

Wal-mart is like the US Congress and Mos Eisley:

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment Empty

Back to top Go down

Posted without comment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next