Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Posted without comment

Go down 
+10
Disco Stu
Hawaiian Shirt
Knorg
Reepicheep-chan
Mr.Doobie
Cunovendus
Cyberwulf
Kakashifan727
Mikey Go WOOGA
ViewSonic
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

Posted without comment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:08 am

TheIan wrote:
Wal-mart is like the US Congress and Mos Eisley:

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
You're going to want to look at this...
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 pm

ViewSonic wrote:
TheIan wrote:

The cars it features are so fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Quote :
Posted without comment
Oh my fucking God you loser get some corrective phrenology pronto
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 pm

ViewSonic wrote:
TheIan wrote:

SCUM AND VILLAINY

SCUM AND VILLAINY EVERYWHERE

eta: DIS POST BE FUCK-MOTHERIN' L33T!!!!!one
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:26 am

Penguin wrote:
Quote :
Posted without comment
I hate fun!
Corrected for accuracy
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 am

ViewSonic wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Quote :
Posted without comment
I hate fun!
I'm a goddamn slobbering retard that hasn't made a single remotely useful post in my entire miserable existence. If I were to drop off the face of the earth, humanity as a whole would be significantly smarter, more interesting, charismatic, witty, and funny because of it. I'm not sure if my mother dropped me on my head as a kid, I had a high fever as a baby and was rendered blind, deaf, and dumb, or if I was just born a complete waste of carbon and I curse God for plaguing the world with my continued existence.
Fixed for precision.

I seriously hope you turn out to be Knorg fucking with us again. I really don't want to have to come to terms with people as vapid as you walking among the rest of us in public.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Wanting soda instead of water boils down to "BAWWWW, IT'S HARD TO HAVE DISCIPLINE" (he said, sipping on a Cherry Coke).  Though a soda every other day never made anyone fat.
Soda and/or fruit juice every day (because who seriously drinks nothing but water all day except for like.... nuns?) definitely sets a pattern of sugar consumption that will lead to health problems.

Mikey wrote:
Okay, besides having clearly made a LONG string of terrible life decisions to be in that position in the first place
Or they could've just been born in an area where that is pretty normal. Again, culture.

Mikey wrote:
A shit ton of fast food and dietary fats make you fat.  Not everything needs to be SuperSized.
The problem is that A) maybe the kids are eating SuperSized and I don't care because at least something is going in my kids mouth and B) a lot more opportunities can add up to a shit ton.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Incidentally, babies apparently shouldn't continue being breastfed beyond a few months of age because all the sugar in the milk damages their developing teeth and can set them up for obesity later in life.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Wanting soda instead of water boils down to "BAWWWW, IT'S HARD TO HAVE DISCIPLINE" (he said, sipping on a Cherry Coke).  Though a soda every other day never made anyone fat.
Soda and/or fruit juice every day (because who seriously drinks nothing but water all day except for like.... nuns?) definitely sets a pattern of sugar consumption that will lead to health problems.

Mikey wrote:
Okay, besides having clearly made a LONG string of terrible life decisions to be in that position in the first place
Or they could've just been born in an area where that is pretty normal. Again, culture.

Mikey wrote:
A shit ton of fast food and dietary fats make you fat.  Not everything needs to be SuperSized.
The problem is that A) maybe the kids are eating SuperSized and I don't care because at least something is going in my kids mouth and B) a lot more opportunities can add up to a shit ton.
1.) Yes. WAY too much sugar can lead to The Beetus, and the sodas and such are just completely useless calories besides.

2.) Terrible life decisions being a part of the culture doesn't make them good life decisions and it doesn't give the idiots making them an excuse for making them.

3.) Even if you do feed your kids crap (fast food is often overblown about how bad it is for you. Aside from the comical amounts of sodium, it's just food), you should have the brains to not feed them a huge pile of crap. Portion control is ALWAYS a choice one has, and it saves you money, all other things equal.

Sheba wrote:
Incidentally, babies apparently shouldn't continue being breastfed beyond a few months of age because all the sugar in the milk damages their developing teeth and can set them up for obesity later in life.
Does regular milk (cow's milk, whatever the hell I get at the Kroger [for some reason milk is cheaper there than at Wal Mart and I'm like two blocks away from a Kroger]) have sugar like that? I'm going to keep drinking a fuckton of the stuff regardless, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:34 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

2.) Terrible life decisions being a part of the culture doesn't make them good life decisions and it doesn't give the idiots making them an excuse for making them.
True, but there's a difference between:

1) a terrible life decision - one that was always bad, and everyone told the person that it was bad, but he did it anyway because he thought he was cool, and then later regretted it;
2) a life decision that turned out to be terrible later on, but seemed like a good idea at the time, and everybody else thought so too, since nobody could have predicted how it would turn out; and
3) being unable to escape from your situation due to the unfortunate circumstance of being born in a ghetto with no access to education and no means of earning any money.

Basically, while there are certain decisions that people make that you can blame them for, because they are, always were, and always will be, stupid decisions, there are also people in such a situation through no fault of their own.

See, I don't agree with Mickey all the time. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Cunny wrote:
3) being unable to escape from your situation due to the unfortunate circumstance of being born in a ghetto with no access to education and no means of earning any money.
It doesn't take money or literacy to not have a bunch of kids with different woman when you can't get anything better than a minimum wage job. You would think that ONE person, after years of seeing the same shit of having too many kids and having kids out of wedlock coinciding with poverty, would think to themselves, "Hay, maybe we should try doing the opposite of what we're doing, and hope for a better result."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cunny wrote:
It doesn't take money or literacy to not have a bunch of kids with different woman when you can't get anything better than a minimum wage job.  You would think that ONE person, after years of seeing the same shit of having too many kids and having kids out of wedlock coinciding with poverty, would think to themselves, "Hay, maybe we should try doing the opposite of what we're doing, and hope for a better result."
Yes. That's exactly how culture works.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:34 am

We are pretty busy, and that can lead us to make quick, unhealthy choices. I can't imagine the damage I've done due to the fact that I can't even get myself to make a decent breakfast, let alone drink water on a regular basis. Always on the go... I have been trying to get myself to drink a full glass of water every morning. That sort of jump starts me cognitively.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cunny wrote:
It doesn't take money or literacy to not have a bunch of kids with different woman when you can't get anything better than a minimum wage job.
we-el pretty much everything takes literacy

But here's that socio-cultural thing people were talking about (since you're focussing on men who have twenty kids by eighteen different women here) - if after the guy makes his first baby, or couple of babies, and then moves on and makes babies with woman no. two, and nobody ever comes after him for child support, why shouldn't he just keep right on going? If having a shit-ton of kids and paying not a single red cent for them gets him kudos from his buddies, why stop? Even if they do get him for child support, he can quit his job or change to a low-paying job and say OH. WELL. I'D SUPPORT MY KIDS IF I COULD AFFORD IT. So then it's on women to use birth control, but oh. Perhaps thanks to backward politicians, the chemist is legally allowed not to sell her birth control, or as s/he calls it "slut pills", because all this fucking offends God. And perhaps women aren't allowed to abort the Sacred Baby Jesus either in whatever state she's in. Meanwhile the guy who's pollinating like a fucking bee is over in the corner going "c'mon baby, i need it baby, i can't wear condoms they make me all numb/itchy/whatever" and maybe she's in love with him and she's sure it'll be okay if he pulls out and if they only have sex every other week.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
If having a shit-ton of kids and paying not a single red cent for them gets him kudos from his buddies, why stop? Even if they do get him for child support, he can quit his job or change to a low-paying job and say OH. WELL. I'D SUPPORT MY KIDS IF I COULD AFFORD IT.
This is kind of what I mean when I say this shit perpetuates poverty. It doesn't mean that everyone involved isn't a complete fucking moron with only their own horrible choices to blame.

Cyberwulf wrote:
So then it's on women to use birth control, but oh. Perhaps thanks to backward politicians, the chemist is legally allowed not to sell her birth control, or as s/he calls it "slut pills", because all this fucking offends God. And perhaps women aren't allowed to abort the Sacred Baby Jesus either in whatever state she's in.
Are you telling me government intervention has a fun habit of causing more problems than it solves (especially when it's trying to solve imaginary problems)?

Next you'll be saying that we shouldn't be throwing money at these poor retards and expect it to actually fix a single goddamn thing. And I'll be insisting you see a doctor because you've clearly hit your head very hard.

Cyberwulf wrote:
Meanwhile the guy who's pollinating like a fucking bee is over in the corner going "c'mon baby, i need it baby, i can't wear condoms they make me all numb/itchy/whatever" and maybe she's in love with him and she's sure it'll be okay if he pulls out and if they only have sex every other week.
The funny part is, in your example a bunch of different woman are being fucking stupid, one man is being fucking stupid, and I know you mean to imply it's all the guy's fault.

Everyone involved is fucking up. Honestly, I don't have a huge problem with people making stupid decisions as long as it doesn't affect me. By "affect me" I mean having stupid fucking idiot hippy (or pile of dog shit trying to buy votes) say I should have to give my money to throw at the fucking idiot making stupid decisions, thereby incentivizing stupid decisions and preventing evolution from doing it's God given duty.

And don't clog up the aisle at the Wal Mart with their unending asses. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:27 am

ViewSonic wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Quote :
Posted without comment
I hate fun!
Corrected for accuracy
If I hated fun, I'd post links "without comment" on a forum dedicated to mocking, or at least bitching about shit.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:42 am

Well, hey, thanks for actually telling me what your goddamn deal was!

If you'd just said that instead of "hurr derr your a stupid!!!eleven!" then I would have respected your opinion! I myself believe that I should have tried harder with this one...I was in a hurry, and really wanted to expose you to this work. I am sorry about it, though. Sincerely.

Is there a sincerety emoticon? Posted without comment - Page 2 777742 sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Dude, don't even worry about it. Just ignore it and keep on topic Posted without comment - Page 2 777742 
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:02 pm

ViewSonic wrote:

If you'd just said that instead of "hurr derr your a stupid!!!eleven!" then I would have respected your opinion! I myself believe that I should have tried harder with this one...I was in a hurry, and really wanted to expose you to this work. I am sorry about it, though. Sincerely.

Is there a sincerety emoticon? Posted without comment - Page 2 777742 sorry about that.
Hey, ya know what, it's cool. You're a newb, and I guess we're just going to have to realize that SOP isn't going to come naturally to members who remember the previous iterations of this board.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Penguin wrote:
ViewSonic wrote:

Hey, ya know what, it's cool. You're a newb, and I guess we're just going to have to realize that SOP isn't going to come naturally to members who remember the previous iterations of this board.
Dude.

Bro.

Link dropping is the lamest of 4Chan crap. It should be plainly obvious to any idiot that has been lurking here for a week that doing such is frowned upon. This idiot has been posting for months, and I haven't seen a post of his that had any real point or snarky comment or something funny or ANYTHING.

It's Knorg parodying Chris, I swear to Christ.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:46 am

ViewSonic wrote:
...I myself believe that I should have tried harder with this one...I was in a hurry, and really wanted to expose you to this work. I am sorry about it, though. Sincerely.
I disagree. I don't remember seeing it written anywhere that you must accompany a link with suitable blurb, and I certainly don't agree with the practice of inventing rules and expecting everybody else to abide by them.

So don't apologise, because you've done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Cunovendus wrote:
ViewSonic wrote:
...I myself believe that I should have tried harder with this one...I was in a hurry, and really wanted to expose you to this work. I am sorry about it, though. Sincerely.
I disagree. I don't remember seeing it written anywhere that you must accompany a link with suitable blurb, and I certainly don't agree with the practice of inventing rules and expecting everybody else to abide by them.

Did you join last fucking week or what
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Cunovendus wrote:
ViewSonic wrote:

shut the fuck up you imbecile

ps the person you're coddling so nicely POSTED A WHOLE FUCKING FIC IN NEW RELEASES LIKE A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT

you know, something anyone with a fucking brain would know was lazy and shit-like
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Just FYI:

Read Before Posting wrote:
This is the New Releases forum, where fresh snark is served daily. Or almost daily. I can only guarantee its freshness. To keep this place interesting, here are a couple of hints to enhance your own posts.

1) Give it an interesting title. You want us to read it, right? You want us to read that terrible Adrian Veidt/Edward Blake pr0nfic but don't know where to start! An interesting thread starts with a good title.

Generally, saying "Not another Mary Sue!" or "The 1,000th Weeaboo bamfs into Avatar" doesn't make your thread stand out. Who wants to read about ANOTHER Mary Sue, or ANOTHER weeaboo? Make it special- you are going to tear it to pieces, right? What about that Mary Sue is so awful?

2) Don't post links and expect everyone else to snark; that is lazy. They MAY snark, but it's entirely up to them. Again, we aren't your personal army.

3) On the flipside: don't snark the whole thing. You want to share with other users, right? It's like ordering pizza for all your friends and then eating it all while they're starving.
No, link bombing is not against the "rules," but guidelines do, in fact, exist. Nothing is being invented here.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:08 am

It may be lazy, but honestly, who gives a shit? The discussion was going fairly well until Penguin decided to call him up on it (in terms of WGW discussions that is Wink ).

Besides, those are "hints to enhance your posts", not "guidelines that posts must comply with in order to pass the WGW Litmus Test of Acceptable Forum Behaviour".

Even so, I disgaree with this whole mentality that VS has somehow committed an offence, and must now defer to his/her "social betters". This always happens on internet forums, and it's one of the few things on the net that really bugs me. It's a message board. There ARE no social betters. You are NOT above anyone else here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted without comment   Posted without comment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posted without comment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2