Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt

Go down 
+3
Penguin
Lady Anne
ZOOLANDER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt Empty
PostSubject: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Link

Quote :
The New Hampshire state legislator who has claimed the federal government is responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing wants to visit a bombing victim who lost both his legs to see if he was in fact hurt in the attack.

Shocked Upset

Quote :
"I would love to go and visit Jeff. I would like to go and apologize to him ... if he was hurt," Tremblay told the Boston radio hosts. "The fact is that I did not understand everything that was going on."

I can't imagine what it would be like to live in such a state of complete and utter oblivion. It's probably like being Chris-chan.

Yes, this woman is completely and utterly serious. She doesn't understand that if both your legs are blown off then you are by definition hurt, even if you aren't screaming in agony.

Quote :
The hosts questioned Tremblay about why she would question Bauman's injuries, to which she answered, "I don't know" whether Bauman had been injured.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A NUTCASE AND YOU'RE STUPID TO BOOT

Quote :
Tremblay has resisted calls to resign.

You know what? Never mind resigning, just eat a bullet. Anyone who thinks I'm a waste of carbon needs to talk to this woman.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

How the fuck do these people get elected?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:13 am

Lady Anne wrote:

Apathetic electorate.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:05 am

This is my state. New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt 309696
I don't want to live in my state anymore...
Back to top Go down
Khajidu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Khajidu

Location : on a tall ship far away from the bullshit, on the port side of course

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:49 am

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:23 am

What, does she think he blew off his own legs, just for fun?

*waves in a vaguely northward direction* Hi, Ian! Fancy you being so close to me! (Maybe.)
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:35 am

Quote :
Earlier this week, Tremblay told a conservative talk show host that she questioned why Bauman was not "screaming in agony" right after the bombing.

I'm sorry, but I love this line. "Why wasn't the guy screaming at the top of his lungs? I mean there's no medical reason why he'd be passed out or going into shock, right?"

Quote :
Potter says the attack was an attempt to cover up a pending indictment of President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush for war crimes, as well as to distract markets from a drop in the price in gold.

Wait, so she thinks both sides agreed on this? Now that's crazy.

Quote :

Makes you wonder who she was running against. Shocked Though it also gives me hope that someday I will be voted in as supreme ruler of the world.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:14 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Quote :
Earlier this week, Tremblay told a conservative talk show host that she questioned why Bauman was not "screaming in agony" right after the bombing.

I'm sorry, but I love this line. "Why wasn't the guy screaming at the top of his lungs? I mean there's no medical reason why he'd be passed out or going into shock, right?"

Quote :
Potter says the attack was an attempt to cover up a pending indictment of President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush for war crimes, as well as to distract markets from a drop in the price in gold.

Wait, so she thinks both sides agreed on this? Now that's crazy.

Quote :

Makes you wonder who she was running against. Shocked Though it also gives me hope that someday I will be voted in as supreme ruler of the world.
You'd probably be more competent than half the world's leaders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Quote :
You'd probably be more competent than half the world's leaders.

Well then, as Monarch of the World BBC I first command that DC and Marvel get their shit together and hire writers who have heart, not just try to shock and awe people into buying their comics!

Next I command that there will be three degrees of rape, and first degree rape will be punished by being shot in the back of the head. Quick and painless plus it saves a lot of money for the tax payer.

And for the Monarch's third command, she commands that someone find her a trillion dollars so she can pay off her school debts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt   New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt Empty

Back to top Go down

New Hampshire Rep Doesn't Think Bombing Victim Was Actually Hurt
Page 1 of 1