Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"

Go down 
+14
V3N0M
lemmingwriter
rachel
ZOOLANDER
Knorg
Penguin
TheHedonist
bleachedblackcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lady Anne
Maximilia
Cyberwulf
TheIan
the asylum
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank you for translating that for me, Cy. I do not speak Hysterical White Guy very well.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
In contrast to Obama, who throws a hissy fit like a petulant 6 year old whenever the Republican House disagrees with him.

To be fair the Republican House does the same thing in the opposite direction.

The Republican House was the one that compromised over the "Fiscal Cliff." The Republican House tried a couple of times to send bills to the Democratic Senate over the Sequester, but instead of either agreeing with it, or at least saying "Here's what we don't like and here's our counteroffer," that miserable fuck up Reid stuck his thumb in his ears and went "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!1!!" Then after ALL SORTS of Chicken Little panicking about maybe 2% of federal expenditures shutting down airports, sending us back to the Great Depression, cats and dogs getting along, and general sheer chaos, nothing happened.

So, like a spoiled, arrogant fucking five year old, Obama proceeded to shit all over the table, shut down the White House, and generally go out of his way to be as difficult as possible.

Cyberwulf wrote:
White Guilt mixed with and undeserved sense of superiority

How do you manage this? Guilt and smugness seem to be to be two opposite emotions, and yet you have the both at the same time.

It's mind boggling. It's like being both short and tall simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
So, like a spoiled, arrogant fucking five year old, Obama proceeded to shit all over the table, shut down the White House, and generally go out of his way to be as difficult as possible.
Yes and it's the Democrats shitting up the Senate floor by filibustering for weeks on end.

Oh, wait.

My point isn't that Obama is some kind of hero, Mikey, it's that both parties have a hand in the shitstorm that is our current political system.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Thank you for translating that for me, Cy. I do not speak Hysterical White Guy very well.

I bow to Cy's superior translation as well.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 pm

For some reason, I'm beginning to suspect that V3nom's real name is Terry Scott.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
if you're a white person and feel discriminated against you may also file a charge.
That doesn't mean shit, just like filing a police report doesn't automatically mean anyone's going to court. You know that.

Lady Anne wrote:
For some reason, I'm beginning to suspect that V3nom's real name is Terry Scott.
For some reason I'm beginning to suspect that you can't see your feet when you look down.

Edit: I'm still waiting for one of you to explain in the CNN thread how profiling whites would have stopped Christopher Dorner, Cho Seung Hui, or Nidal Hassan's shootings. I'm not holding my breath though.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:22 pm

V3N0M wrote:
Disco Stu wrote:
if you're a white person and feel discriminated against you may also file a charge.
That doesn't mean shit, just like filing a police report doesn't automatically mean anyone's going to court. You know that.

Lady Anne wrote:
For some reason I'm beginning to suspect that you can't see your feet when you look down.

Edit: I'm still waiting for one of you to explain in the CNN thread how profiling whites would have stopped Christopher Dorner, Cho Seung Hui, or Nidal Hassan's shootings. I'm not holding my breath though.

C'mon now. Lady Anne's horrific fatness has nothing to do with her lack of intelligence or wit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 pm

They said get back honky cat
Better get back to the woods
Well I quit those days and my redneck ways
And oh the change is gonna do me good
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 pm

V3N0M wrote:
My shoes get in the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"   CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CPAC participant: "Slavery was awesome!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2