Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes

Go down 
+20
TheIan
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mr.Doobie
Sparrow
Disco Stu
Penguin
ZOOLANDER
Reepicheep-chan
Reidmar
Knorg
WD40
theweirdkind
rachel
The Unoriginal
Cyberwulf
TheHedonist
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lady Anne
Miss Misery
Chris91
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

(Would anyone like to see Cyberwulf's biceps? Seriously I'm in the best shape of my life.)

Sure. Show us what you really look like so it'll be easier for me to stalk you. Then all I'll need is some dog spray for your face, you dog.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

(Would anyone like to see Cyberwulf's biceps? Seriously I'm in the best shape of my life.)

Sure. Show us what you really look like so it'll be easier for me to stalk you. Then all I'll need is some dog spray for your face, you dog.

Hey, nobody sets up a personal hate-feud tainted with disgust and loathing with Cyberwulf except me! We were destined to look down on each other from the moment I first started talking about how I've always wondered what it's like to be raped!

Ain't nobody taking my whipping master away from me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Biceps?

Squats don't work biceps. What the fuck are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

But calling him a pedophile is so TOTALLLLY NOOOOOT OKKKKK GAIIIIZZZZZ

inb4: HA HA MR DOOBS I WUZ JUZ TROLLIN' UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I CANT BELIEVE YOU FAGGOTS FELL FOR IT I TROLLAN MASTER UMAD?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Hey, nobody sets up a personal hate-feud tainted with disgust and loathing with Cyberwulf except me! We were destined to look down on each other from the moment I first started talking about how I've always wondered what it's like to be raped!

Ain't nobody taking my whipping master away from me!

You're the one who abandoned her, Harley. But if you want to know what it's like to be raped, give me a call. Wink

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Biceps?

It involves her going HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG Razz

Mr.Doobie wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

It's not OK to call anyone a paedophile unless they actually are one, and I'm not one.

now ffs doobs find something else to talk about or stfu, shit's gettin' old bro
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:11 am

Quote :
It's not OK to call anyone a paedophile unless they actually are one, and I'm not one.

NOW STOP OR I'M TELLING MY COUSIN AND HE'S GONNA BEAT YOU UP
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 am

Clopper wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Biceps?

It involves her going HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG Razz

A heart attack?

Listen, sport, there is a time and a place for every meme. You always have both of them wrong.

Clopper wrote:
Spoonman wrote:
Clopper wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

now ffs doobs find something else to talk about or stfu, shit's gettin' old bro

You dense motherclopper, he's being sarcastic in an attempt to impress upon you how it's a little ridiculous to sling insults at EVERYONE while threatening to beat and rape people and then complain when people insult you. It's really Spoonman's (Doobie = Spoonman) fault for thinking that you'd understand his point unless he somehow gave it physical form and then beat you half to death with it, considering you've proven beyond all possible doubt that anything short of being ran over by Shane Mumford (Googled up something you might understand) won't get through your adamantine skull.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 am

Heh. Motherclopper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:53 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

NOW STOP OR I'M TELLING MY COUSIN AND HE'S GONNA BEAT YOU UP

YOUR COUSINS AND MY COUSINS LET'S FUCKIN' GO BRAH Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 961878

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mikey, if I wanna be a hypocrite, I'LL FUCKIN' BE A HYPOCRITE BRAH NOW GET A HAIRCUT YA FUCKIN' HIPPY

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Clopper wrote:
Mikey, if I wanna be a hypocrite, I'LL FUCKIN' BE A HYPOCRITE BRAH NOW GET A HAIRCUT YA FUCKIN' HIPPY

. . .

I got one in July.

Stop lurking the picture thread. Even for you, it's creepy.

ETA: Are we ever going to see Cyberwulf's bicep? I'm banned from /fit/ until tomorrow because the /sp/ mod is an insufferable faggot and I need something to ridicule with brainless memes.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Would Viley blow loads of Nazi jizz all over his keyboard if he was here to see it?
Nah, not veiny enough. Although I do get a nice little crease where my bicep meets my delt.

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

xerrofoot wrote:
You're the one who abandoned her, Harley. But if you want to know what it's like to be raped, give me a call. Wink

Nun liebe Kinder, regarde Monsieur HopClop and how very brave he is when when threatening women who live on the other side of the globe. But when faced with a man on his own continent? Oh, then he must call in his cousin and some bikers to deliver a beating! Surely he will get on a plane, find out where I live, subdue my seventy-pound German Shepherd and all his bold teeth, and then rape me even though he doesn't know how to make a fist properly. I should certainly shut my whore mouth and never ever insinuate that he's only into MLP to troll for underage ass.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Biceps?

Circuit training three times a week.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Would Viley blow loads of Nazi jizz all over his keyboard if he was here to see it?

There's a name I was hoping I'd never hear again. Razz

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
You dense motherclopper, he's being sarcastic in an attempt to impress upon you how it's a little ridiculous to sling insults at EVERYONE while threatening to beat and rape people and then complain when people insult you. It's really Spoonman's (Doobie = Spoonman) fault for thinking that you'd understand his point unless he somehow gave it physical form and then beat you half to death with it, considering you've proven beyond all possible doubt that anything short of being ran over by Shane Mumford (Googled up something you might understand) won't get through your adamantine skull.

Calling Snotty McAsshole "dense" is showing him more respect than he deserves, Mikey. His IQ is so low it's practically underwater. Half the time he can barely even remember what planet he's on. Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 896582

Cyberwulf wrote:
Nun liebe Kinder, regarde Monsieur HopClop and how very brave he is when when threatening women who live on the other side of the globe. But when faced with a man on his own continent? Oh, then he must call in his cousin and some bikers to deliver a beating!

I am in awe of your masterful verbal takedown of Snotty. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
I'm strangely attracted to women who are fit Colbert pics please?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Nun liebe Kinder, regarde Monsieur HopClop

Why are you mixing German and French? One should never mix German and French. The last time someone mixed German and French there were Panzers in Paris.

Cyberwulf wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Biceps?

Circuit training three times a week.

You have replied seriously to my mostly joking antagonizing. It's my fault, as I should be aware I'm not on /fit/ and can't spout SQUATZ AND OATZ and have people get the joke.

Anyway, sounds something like CrossFit. Do you have CrossFit in England?

Whatever you do, just be sure to use proper form. Like forest fires, only you can prevent herniating a disc because your idiot trainer forgot to stress how important it is to keep your lumbar spine straight while deadlifting.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Chris91 wrote:

Calling Snotty McAsshole "dense" is showing him more respect than he deserves, Mikey. His IQ is so low it's practically underwater. Half the time he can barely even remember what planet he's on. Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 896582

Big words coming from someone whose username is the official synonym for "retard".

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Nun liebe Kinder, regarde Monsieur HopClop

Why are you mixing German and French? One should never mix German and French. The last time someone mixed German and French there were Panzers in Paris.
Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 723337

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Whatever you do, just be sure to use proper form. Like forest fires, only you can prevent herniating a disc because your idiot trainer forgot to stress how important it is to keep your lumbar spine straight while deadlifting.

Meh. There are a lot of things that can cause a herniated disk, sometimes it's damned near impossible to tell what caused it. I should know, I have two. Probably did something to my back last time I raped someone.

Cyberwulf: just so you know, the whole "cousin" thing is an Australian ethnic joke. If I really wanted to lay a beatdown on someone, I'd grab a blunt object and do it myself.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Quote :
I'd grab a blunt object and do it myself.

So you go from needing your cousin to needing a weapon. Man, you should become a PR-guy.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:50 am

Weapons are fun.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Weapons are fun.
Translation: My cousin is fun.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 am

Snotty McAsshole wrote:
Weapons are fun.

Oh, resorting to death threats now, are we? Wonderful.

Congratulations, Snotty, you've officially taken the next step towards becoming this board's answer to Christian Weston Chandler.

Jerk.

@Reidmar: Even his dog doesn't like him at this point, so why would his cousins have anything to do with him?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 am

Chris91 wrote:
@notgettingmyinnuedo
...It was a sexual joke that was underdeveloped, also it was somewhat sarcasm at the same time.

@Foalfucker: Weapons are fun huh? In the name of me channeling Sir Dixon, go fk yrself right now.

Last edited by Reidmar on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Weapons are fun.

Like you'd know.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:32 am

In a vain attempt to put the thread back on topic:

Hostess Maneuver Deprived Pension

Quote :
Hostess Brands Inc. said it used wages that were supposed to help fund employee pensions for the company's operations as it sank toward bankruptcy.

Quote :
After the company said in August 2011 that it would stop making pension contributions, the foregone wages weren't put toward the pension. Nor were they restored.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 pm

UUURGH, But the topic is depreeeeessing! I would rather watch forum in-fighting bullshiiiiiit!
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Chris91 wrote:
I am in awe of your masterful verbal takedown of Snotty.
Chris, get your nose out of my ass.

xerrofoot wrote:
If I really wanted to lay a beatdown on someone, I'd grab a blunt object and do it myself.
What, with your two herniated discs?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
@notgettingmyinnuedo
...It was a sexual joke that was underdeveloped, also it was somewhat sarcasm at the same time..

What can I tell you, Reid? My innuendo detector's out for repair and won't be back from the shop until Thursday. Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 961878
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes   Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hostess Execs To Get Bonuses While Their Company Implodes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next