Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mouse
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mouse

Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother Empty
PostSubject: Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother   Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Okay, I've been sitting on this one a long time. Probably too long but then again I'm a lazy bitch.

Remember Prussian Blue? For those of you who don't know, Prussian Blue was a band featuring a pair of teenage girls promoting white supremacy that was discussed several message boards ago. Gradually, evidence emerged that they weren't quite believing what they're mother had spent a lifetime trying to get them to sell and when the band's website went defunct, there was speculation that the girls no longer believed what they were selling.

Well now I'm hear to tell you that it's true To use the twins' own words:

Quote :
“I’m not a white nationalist anymore,” Lamb told The Daily in an exclusive interview, the twins’ first in five years. “My sister and I are pretty liberal now.”

“Personally, I love diversity,” Lynx seconded. “I’m stoked that we have so many different cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many different places and people.”

Anyway, I'm sure there are those wondering why I bothered to post about something regarding a subject that most people, lacking my morbid curiosity, have forgotten about, but I did it as a means of reminding that for every hardened bigot following in their racist mommy's footsteps, there are a few souls who escape and we should celebrate that.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother   Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 am

The kids are alright.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother   Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Pardon my cynicism but could this abrupt turnaround simply be a way to try to garner up commercial support?
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother   Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm

That is possible, but I like to err on the side of insane optimism. Smile It may be stupid and foolish, but who knows? They could be telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother   Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Lamb Gaede Managed to Escape their Crazy-ass mother
Page 1 of 1