Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"

Go down 
+26
zootie
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Reepicheep-chan
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Lady Anne
Rabid Badger
Aggie
Drabbler
karmyn31
Spotts1701
Miss Misery
the asylum
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Miss Prince
rachel
lemmingwriter
Salamas
Braigwen
Sutremaine
Howithurts
William Shakespeare
Lapin
Penguin
WD40
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am

Drabbler wrote:
*Earlier this year, some version of the show (Australia, maybe?) had two women as dance partners.

Oh yeah, that was the Israeli version. It attracted media attention but wasn't regarded as controversial at all. More like an interesting gimmick.

*shrugs* It's funny how in Israel, when you're famous and you come out of the closet, everyone is all "good for you, bro" and treats you the same as they did before they knew you were gay. Makes us seem much more tolerant than we are. Makes us seem more tolerant than the US media, at least.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 am

WD40 wrote:
Also, it's well known that depression is a 'soft' mental illness that can lead children on to try other mental illnesses, like Gay or Transexualism.
BRB loling forever.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 am

What are they trying to do; lower the show's ratings? That's terrible!

How come this crazy's not suggesting other people with 'unstable' states of mind don't watch it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 am

Bumping this because, surprise surprise, Bryan Fischer has opened his face hole again and let his bigoted, ignorant brains spill out all over his website.

Quote :
Chaz Bono is not a "he," Chaz Bono is a "she." She is a "she" in every single cell of her body, and will be until the day she dies. Her DNA from the moment of conception was indisputably female, and it will always be female.

Le sigh.

Quote :
It's bizarre, by the way, to find ourselves as a culture celebrating Chaz Bono's sexual mutilation while at the same time we try to stop the female genital mutilation of young girls in Islamic countries.

I had a capslock rant here, but I figured I overdid that in my first post. I don't need to explain how deliberately ignorant and inappropriate this comparison is, do I?

ETA: Forgot to add here that at least Fischer should gain some points for working in teh ebil mooslims.

Quote :
Opponents of the truth about sexuality admit that suicidal ideation is very high among homosexuals and transsexuals. But they argue that the fault should be assigned to the pro-family movement for making such people pariahs.

Actually, I reckon it is homophobia in general that is noted as a large contributor to this... But hay, if you want to gather all homophobes together in one group and call them "pro-family", you go for it.

Quote :
This is absurd on its face.

Your face is absurd

Quote :
The pro-family movement is relentlessly demonized by those who want to normalize sexual aberrations. We are accused without ceasing of being hateful, homophobic bigots. Our organizations are tagged as hate groups. If anybody has been demonized, marginalized, and turned into social pariahs, it is the pro-family movement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
If the left's template is correct — that turning folks into social pariahs makes them kill themselves — then we should be awash in suicides here at the American Family Association. Our staff should be suffering from an epidemic of self-murder. But here we are, enjoying our lives, our families, our friends and our churches while nary a thought of suicide crosses our minds.

And I bet you all sleep soundly and have wonderful dreams too...

Quote :
The bottom line here is that, according to America's mental health professionals, Chaz Bono is a mentally disturbed individual.

Citation needed...

Quote :
This means the issue here is ultimately about ABC, not Chaz Bono. ABC executives are unashamedly preying on her mental illness, cannibalizing her psychologically disturbed soul for ratings, and profiting handsomely in the process. This is immoral, uncaring, greedy and just plain wrong.

noreaction.jpg

Quote :
If "hate" is the opposite of "love," then the producers of "Dancing With the Stars" are the true haters here. ABC is helping to forge the chains that will imprison Chaz Bono for the rest of her life in a dark dungeon of confusion and despair.

Yeah... Here's a quote from Chaz himself about being in that dark dungeon of confusion and despair.

Quote :
“It’s tough … everything is hard, the position that everything is supposed to be in,” he told EW. “I’m icing a lot, trying to sleep and eat well.”

Sounds horrific....

Hang on... Wait, you mean he's talking about the dance routines he's supposed to be doing? Oh.. Right... So... What's he got to say about Fischer and other nutters like Onemillionmoms.com (Part of the AFA, natch)

Quote :
“It’s really pretty much rolled off my back and I’m just trying to concentrate on dancing because it’s hard.”

Yup... Penguin pretty much had it in the first reply:

Penguin wrote:
Wait what's the point of this show again?

Quote :
You treat it as I’m not going to be doing anything on the show other than dancing.”

Last edited by WD40 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zootie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
zootie

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 am

I thought you danced with your feet.

Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Urgh WD, that is so awful.

Still not getting the connection from 'pro-family' to 'all LGBTQ diaf!1!' I mean, I come from a family and I was never threatened by trangenders.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Urgh WD, that is so awful.

Still not getting the connection from 'pro-family' to 'all LGBTQ diaf!1!' I mean, I come from a family and I was never threatened by trangenders.

:gasp: Why Reepi, are you suggesting those LGBTQ folks can have kids and spouses and parents and in-laws? How dare you! Don't you know they're just Satan's pod people sent here to damn us all to hell by existing?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:08 pm

"Pro-family" is a convenient label for these bigots. Who wouldn't be pro-family, right? Family is important and right and good (remember, dysfunctional ones don't exist). And it makes those OTHER people NOT pro-family. Why, they're...ANTI-FAMILY! THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING THAT YOU HOLD DEAR! BEST GET ALL TESTERICAL AND START SCREAMING ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

"When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." John, 8:7.

I think AFA needs to learn this verse.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Tsk McNeil, there you go again, dragging Jesus into Christianity.

(Also, since reading a certain Cracked article I keep imagining Hetalia!Russia doing a backward flip axe chop just because RUSSIA.)
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh man, I forgot about that being a quote from that Jesus guy. Not very important, being the founder of Christianity and all. Bad form, I apologize.

(Of course he's Russia. And everyone knows everything awesome comes from Russia!)
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:53 pm

WD40 wrote:
Quote :

This is absurd on its face.

Your face is absurd

Heee Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 831506

Quote :
The pro-family movement is relentlessly demonized by those who want to normalize sexual aberrations. We are accused without ceasing of being hateful, homophobic bigots. Our organizations are tagged as hate groups. If anybody has been demonized, marginalized, and turned into social pariahs, it is the pro-family movement.

It never ceases to amaze me how anyone can rant and rave and piss all over themselves in their haste to demonize others, then turn around and baww and sniffle and act victimized when someone dares to call them on it. My god this man is insufferable, is he gunning for Glenn Beck's soon-to-be-former post or something? Because he could do it
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:49 pm

this guy annoys me, though and I know its a small thing, Chaz along with all babies are female at the time of conception, it takes a bit of time to develop into a male or continue as a female. my biology is rusty so I might be wrong but pretty sure its proven by the fact that both sexs have nipples.

as for Chaz himself, he seems like a nice guy from the documentry I saw and if he wants to be on a dance show with other D-list hollywood types then the best of luck to him JMHO
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:23 pm

kelly wrote:
this guy annoys me, though and I know its a small thing, Chaz along with all babies are female at the time of conception
No. The sex-determining genes are all present at the time of conception. They influence the development of non-differentiated gonads as the foetus gestates. We don't all start out with ovaries and then for some of us they magically turn into testicles.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
kelly wrote:
this guy annoys me, though and I know its a small thing, Chaz along with all babies are female at the time of conception
No. The sex-determining genes are all present at the time of conception. They influence the development of non-differentiated gonads as the foetus gestates. We don't all start out with ovaries and then for some of us they magically turn into testicles.

oops, my bad, then again I got a 51% on bio that year so makes sense I would rember it wrong....

at the end of the day its still dumb to think that by not letting small children watch DWTS because of the fear of little Jane wanting to sudenly become little Jon and insisting on being a boy forever after....if it did happin then Jane was hardly infuinced by Chaz Bono * $0.02*

Last edited by kelly on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit: sentence made no sense, should read better now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"   Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't let your kids watch "Dancing With The Stars"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2