Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seven Dead from killing spree

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Knight

Seven Dead from killing spree Empty
PostSubject: Seven Dead from killing spree   Seven Dead from killing spree EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
The man, identified as Rodrick Dantzler, killed seven people, including his daughter, and held three others hostage in a Michigan home before firing a shot into his own head, Grand Rapids Police Chief Kevin Belk said Friday.

Apparently the man had a history of domestic abuse, and had served time for felony assault.

I really don't know what to say about this. This is the city I live in, and I pass by the area of the killings all the time.

It's clear that the killer had some serious issues with his ex-girlfriends and their families, but I can't even fathom what drove him to kill them and his daughter because of those problems.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Seven Dead from killing spree   Seven Dead from killing spree EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:49 am

Knight wrote:

It's clear that the killer had some serious issues with his ex-girlfriends and their families, but I can't even fathom what drove him to kill them and his daughter because of those problems.

To answer it the old-fashioned way; he's crazy.

To put it more nicely, people with serious mental problems have very, very strange rationalisations for their actions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Seven Dead from killing spree   Seven Dead from killing spree EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 am

Knight wrote:
He was a violent fuck with a history of domestic abuse and who'd served time for felony assault?

Just guessing.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Seven Dead from killing spree   Seven Dead from killing spree EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Knight wrote:

To answer it the old-fashioned way; he's crazy.

To put it more nicely, people with serious mental problems have very, very strange rationalisations for their actions.
Having mental problems does not automatically make a person violent. So even IF "he's crazy", that alone couldn't have been the reason he went on a murder spree. For all we know, he was perfectly sane, and he was just a violent asshole.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Seven Dead from killing spree   Seven Dead from killing spree EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

Where's the like button, god damn it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Dead from killing spree   Seven Dead from killing spree Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Dead from killing spree
Page 1 of 1