Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good news; no snark.

Go down 
+3
Spotts1701
Exodia's Right Leg
fapfapfap
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

Good news; no snark. Empty
PostSubject: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:49 pm

I'll just leave this here...

UN Adopts Historic First LGBT Human Rights Resolution
Quote :
Today, the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva adopted an historic first ever exclusively LGBT affirmative resolution that seeks to apply human rights principles and protections based upon on sexual orientation and gender identity, a first in UN history.

Also this, which explains the provisions in detail as well as presents a powerful argument, and provides international and historical context: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I'm only halfway through the first pdf so let me know if I was wrong in my summary. :B)

Sigh, it's still disappointing to see so many countries blatantly and vehemently deny LGBTQI individuals the status of "human being". Fucking Uganda.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Why didn't you post this in Antidotes, then?
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Mod Post: Moved to Antidotes.
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 am

So wait... "News" is only for bad news, then?
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 am

Yeah, the forum as a whole is a place to showcase awful crap. Things that are good get to cosy up together in their own little forum, as does the general chat.
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Gotcha.

Is there gonna be a test after this?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 am

Your entire time here is a lab test with you running through a maze of different people telling you different things and judging you, and the worst bit is that the people grading you can and will change their minds halfway through. Good luck.

But yeah, we are one big forum dedicating to bitching and complaining, but since some of us might sometimes feel vaguely positive about something we have his itty bitty subforum for good things. You may have noticed that even though it's for ALL the good things combined, it still isn't very busy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 pm

As long as we're typing about board etiquette, I do have one tiny suggestion: The subject line should mention what the thread's actually about.
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Your entire time here is a lab test with you running through a maze of different people telling you different things and judging you, and the worst bit is that the people grading you can and will change their minds halfway through. Good luck.

But yeah, we are one big forum dedicating to bitching and complaining, but since some of us might sometimes feel vaguely positive about something we have his itty bitty subforum for good things. You may have noticed that even though it's for ALL the good things combined, it still isn't very busy. Razz

See, it's funny because the thing that actually brought me to the forum was that one of you had linked to my webcomic and complained about it. :B
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Did it suck?
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 am

Lapin wrote:
Did it suck?

A few of you seemed to think I made some bad art decisions, but I couldn't care less~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news; no snark.   Good news; no snark. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good news; no snark.
Page 1 of 1