Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Greek Seaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

The Greek Seaman Empty
PostSubject: The Greek Seaman   The Greek Seaman EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm

I have absolutely no idea which section this would best fit in as it's actually dealing with the author's hissy fit herself and not the actual e-book so this was my best guess. Feel free to move this elsewhere if needed.

Author Jacqueline Howett recently published a book named The Greek Seaman. It actually got a fairly good review from this guy, Big Al...up until the end (which I won't quote because the review itself is so short; read it on the site itself). Does Ms. Author take the criticism in good spirit? Of course not. She pitches a fit, yells at the reviewer, demands it be taken down and, at one point, likens it being left up as 'a form of abuse'. Does this sound at all familiar, folks?

It appears that as a result of her little bitch fest, she has gained more reviews for her book on Amazon's website itself. Here is my absolute favorite:

Dunning Kruger wrote:
I've traveled the world and can understand the author's attraction to Greek Seaman. Although, I have never experienced Greek Seaman, I consider myself an expert in Seaman from around the world. I have been exposed to warm Seaman, cloudy Seaman, forceful Seaman, drippy Seaman and salty Seaman. I have received Danish Seaman, Russian Seaman, Japanese Seaman and even countries that couldn't provide Seaman. Obviously, I love Seaman. I'm always looking for any chance to experience Seaman. Thanks to this author, I know now that Greek Seaman is something I have to have. The desire for Greek Seaman is so intense that I can almost taste it. Please read this book. I guarantee that you'll want to have as much Greek Seaman as possible. This book is excellent but don't read it as much. I don't want you to choke on Greek Seaman.

Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

The Greek Seaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greek Seaman   The Greek Seaman EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:46 pm

We've already got a thread on this, right here
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Aggie
Aggie

The Greek Seaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greek Seaman   The Greek Seaman EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Sorry, I didn't see it. Crying or Very sad Feel free to delete this thread.
Back to top Go down
Tose Proeski

Tose Proeski

The Greek Seaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greek Seaman   The Greek Seaman EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 am

FFFFFFFU- Greek?!

We don't wanna hear about you Greek stories, you Greek! Angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Greek Seaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greek Seaman   The Greek Seaman Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greek Seaman
Page 1 of 1