Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero

Go down 
+15
T.S.Orr
Rabid Badger
Delcat
The Unoriginal
Knorg
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Avari
Penguin
Dick Powers
Lexin
ZoZo
Dixie
Lembech
Mafiosa
Malganis
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero Empty
PostSubject: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Don't fuck with the Greeks, man. They will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.

Quote :
The unidentified woman from the fiercely proud island of Crete won herself even more praise by doing the right legal thing – turning herself over to police and the courts to be put on trial for what she claimed was her "right to self-defence".

She will face a magistrate on Friday to see if the case will go to court.

She is currently facing an investigating magistrate on charges of causing bodily injuries to the Briton and of endangering private property.

Endangering private parts is more like it, amirite?

Quote :
The Briton himself, whose name is expected to be released later, is currently in a private clinic in Heraklion, the capital of Crete island, being treated for second degree burns to his testicles and penis.

According to a police statement issued last night the incident occurred at a club in the notorious coastal resort of Malia, which is dominated by young Britons seeking all-night revelry.

It alleged the Briton took down his trousers and started waving his genitals at a number of girls. He then specifically "forcefully fondled" the 26-year old Greek woman, asking her to take hold of his genitals.

After asking him to stop harassing her, the police said, she poured the alcoholic drink Sabucco on his genitals (an Italian brand type of Greek ouzo or French Pernod drink).

This again allegedly failed to stop his advances, so the woman seized a lighter and set fire to the alcohol-drenched genitals, local press reports said.

Burning a guy's alcohol-drenched peen and balls: for when kicking him into a nearby well, open manhole, or fruit stand while screaming "THIS. IS. CRETE!" just doesn't say "Fuck you, asshole" enough. Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero 896582

Last edited by Malganis on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 pm

She took out two dicks at once!
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 pm

For a moment I thought she being hailed a hero for giving a guy gonorrhea. I am disappoint.

My lord, that bar looks like something straight out of Xanadu.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 am

Speaking as an English person, I applaud this Greek woman. I'm sick of our reputation being dragged through the mud by idiots who can't hold their drink. Trouble is, this moron will probably be feted by his equally moronic chums for being AWSUM. :bang:
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 am

Speaking as a part-Greek woman, I am so sending this story to all my exes :D

I agree with you, Dixie, that kind of English guy on holiday gives everyone a terrible reputation.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 am

Dixie wrote:
Speaking as an English person, I applaud this Greek woman.
Ditto. Seriously, she deserves a medal - there's nothing* worse than drunk-out-of-their-heads Brits abroad.

*Well, possibly a few things (war, disaster on a large scale) but nothing quite like them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 am

Lexin wrote:
Dixie wrote:
Speaking as an English person, I applaud this Greek woman.
Ditto. Seriously, she deserves a medal - there's nothing* worse than drunk-out-of-their-heads Brits abroad.

*Well, possibly a few things (war, disaster on a large scale) but nothing quite like them.

Do drunk Americans abroad just as wrost, or do they only act like fucknuts at home? If this were to happen to a guido the woman would be charged with murder for his greasy fake would act as a wick.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 am

Gyro's Grillz wrote:
Do drunk Americans abroad just as wrost, or do they only act like fucknuts at home?

Here's a hint: The term "Ugly American" typically refers to tourists.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am

Penguin wrote:
Gyro's Grillz wrote:
Do drunk Americans abroad just as wrost, or do they only act like fucknuts at home?

It's great to know that they uphold shuch amazing behavior both here and everywhere else. It's makes me so proud. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Avari

Avari

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 am

Burnt genitals? Darwinism in action is a beautiful thing.

Lexin wrote:
there's nothing* worse than drunk-out-of-their-heads Brits abroad.
Well, large groups of very drunk people are generally awful, whatever the nationality... Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero 294254 I find French tourists rather embarassing myself. God, they complain so much. But at least they don't travel as much abroad as Brits or Germans.

On the other hand, I've never had first hand experience of drunken Brits. The ones I see are rather quiet and eager for sunshine, castles, good wine and food. Maybe it depends where you are.

*edit* I've found this article here. Don't worry, British Gaffers, apparently Russians are even worse.

It's gotten to the point that :

Quote :
In Austria last year, the chi-chi ski resort of Kitzbuhel introduced a quota so that Russians would number no more than 10 percent of hotel guests.
Oh wow. Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero 203843
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Now is this news godawful? The creep got exactly what he deserved and I'd go for self-defence. Sexual molestation is not nice. I'd put it in Antidotes myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Penguin wrote:
Gyro's Grillz wrote:

Well, up until we got a load of Rush Limbaugh in Speedos, when he hadn't even left home.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Knorg wrote:
Rush Limbaugh in Speedos
That's an image I didn't want in my mind. Pass the brain bleach!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Heh. If you liked this, you might also like this (no article in English, sorry)

In Parma, a 28-year old is being treated for a deep wound to the genitals: he had invited a girl to his house with an excuse, then tried to rape her, but she fended off his attack with punches and kicks, then went for the crotch. Still in hospital, the man has been charged with attempted rape.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 pm

You're right, UnOriginal. Now that's the right punishment for rapists (and attempted rapists). Not only do they spend time in jail, they do it with the evidence that a woman kicked the shit out of them. And a little difficulty pulling it off next time.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Quote :
After asking him to stop harassing her, the police said, she poured the alcoholic drink Sabucco on his genitals (an Italian brand type of Greek ouzo or French Pernod drink).

This again allegedly failed to stop his advances, so the woman seized a lighter and set fire to the alcohol-drenched genitals, local press reports said.
The alcohol really should've been a tip as to events to come. I mean really, what did he think she was trying to do? Brandy his peaches?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Delcat wrote:
Quote :

The alcohol really should've been a tip as to events to come. I mean really, what did he think she was trying to do? Brandy his peaches?

Look, if he's drunk enough to think whipping out his penor in front of a group of women, then verbally harassing them to fondle it is a good idea, he probably thought she was just putting a little flavoring on it before the party got started.

SURPRISE!! yelled Elena, as she set the tourist's genitals on fire.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm

All I can say to this is Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero 831506 .
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 am

Rabid Badger wrote:

I'm sigging this
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 am

rae wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

I'm sigging this

I am honored. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 am

Quote :
In
Parma, a 28-year old is being treated for a deep wound to the genitals:
he had invited a girl to his house with an excuse, then tried to rape
her, but she fended off his attack with punches and kicks, then went
for the crotch. Still in hospital, the man has been charged with
attempted rape.
And the undersigned idiot managed to leave off the juicier part: she BIT him BLOODY.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:17 am

A friend of mine just told me the guy lit himself of fire by lighting a cigarette drunkenly after she threw the alcohol on him, then tried to blame her.

She didn't give me a source so I can't confirm any of that. If it's true though... Fucking fail.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 am

Verandering wrote:
A friend of mine just told me the guy lit himself of fire by lighting a cigarette drunkenly after she threw the alcohol on him, then tried to blame her.

She didn't give me a source so I can't confirm any of that. If it's true though... Fucking fail.

She should Mythbusters. They proved that that the flame on the tip of a cigarette isn't hot enough to set anything flamable liquid blaze.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 am

It's hard to be certain, of course. Either way, he got exactly what he deserved.

Bloody flaming genitalia!
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 am

Gyro's Grillz wrote:
Verandering wrote:

She should Mythbusters. They proved that that the flame on the tip of a cigarette isn't hot enough to set anything flamable liquid blaze.

What about the lighter used for lighting it? Or matches? Whatever he could have used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero   Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Greek woman burns genitals of the man harassing her, is a national hero
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next