Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Go down 
+9
Lady Anne
InkWeaver
Knight
Just Chipper
Penguin
Lapin
rae
Chris91
WD40
13 posters
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Fat, Ugly or Slutty Empty
PostSubject: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:36 am

The amount and kind of abuse Girl Gamers get continusly shocks me. Some of the stuff I've seen would earn you a restraining order, ASBO or a full on charge of assault.

However, in a wonderful exampne of post-modern, post-feminist humour, a group of ladies got together and set up "Fat, Ugly or Slutty .Com"

Kinda doing to sexist, illiterate knobheads over XBoxlive or PSN and so on, what we do to Fanfiction or what spEak You're bRanes does with commentors.

Have a click through and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:03 am

I just did. Smile
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:18 am

Uggggh. >_O And this is why I never play with a mic. I've run into too many of these fucking morons.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 am

(Shares on Facebook) These girls deserve some more traffic, because this is funny as hell. What gives these guys the idea that just because a girl is on the game, it's okay to be a complete misogynistic asshole to her. Like yes, she's totally there to suck your dick.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 pm

That's what happens when you're in a competitive environment where there's no standard of sportsmanship; people are dicks.

Slightly relevant:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 pm

how boring stupid and preditcable can penguin be

Penguin wrote:
Slightly relevant:

*irrelevant comic*

this much
Back to top Go down
Knight
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Lapin wrote:
(Shares on Facebook) These girls deserve some more traffic, because this is funny as hell. What gives these guys the idea that just because a girl is on the game, it's okay to be a complete misogynistic asshole to her. Like yes, she's totally there to suck your dick.

Frankly, these guys are generally just as big fucknuts to other guys as they are to women.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
how boring stupid and preditcable can penguin be

Penguin wrote:
Slightly relevant:

*irrelevant comic*

this much

You're welcome.
Knight wrote:
Frankly, these guys are generally just as big fucknuts to other guys as they are to women.

Why, it's almost like you've played a game online before.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Knight wrote:
Lapin wrote:

The site admins say that some of the posts are not necessarily directed at men as well as women. As in, some of the shitty messages were sent to men too.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:25 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
Knight wrote:
Lapin wrote:

The site admins say that some of the posts are not necessarily directed at men as well as women. As in, some of the shitty messages were sent to men too.

Well that just...why do people act like this? When did it become acceptable to act like a complete fuckwit and tell someone you hope they get raped?
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Lapin wrote:
When did it become acceptable to act like a complete fuckwit and tell someone you hope they get raped?
When the Internet was invented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:09 am

Oh online gaming. It's been so long since I've waded in your ugly, annoying waters...
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Lapin wrote:
When did it become acceptable to act like a complete fuckwit and tell someone you hope they get raped?
When the Internet was invented.

Pretty much. Just think of every political thread you've seen on a fairly diverse forum, and just how quickly and how often they spiraled out of control with insults being fired back and forth. Much of gaming online is exactly like that, except with where people stand on political issues, you have the way people like the game to be played. It usually isn't long after a game comes out that people start inventing or recycling insults based on weapons ("You n00b-tubing G18 WHORE!"), tactics ("Camper!"), how well you're doing ("CHEATER! UNINSTALL N00B!"), and so on.

It's pretty bad when even the game developers embrace this:

Although Dice lampooned it for Bad Company 2:

The proliferation of broadband Internet access and voice communications rather than text chat has made it exponentially worse, because you can't take a screenshot of sound, so unless there's an admin present while it's going on, it's one player's word against another's. This gives the person bitching out another player even more time to add more to their insults. This is one reason why I don't play console games online, "matchmaking" type gameplay ensures that there's no way to get rid of such a player, and a lot of games' mute function is either unwieldy or difficult to find. Or even non-existent.

And you can't even have the satisfaction of stabbing the fuckwits in the back while they're busy typing their bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks to my shit internet connection and even shittier video card, I've been out of the big online gaming places for a long time.

Looks like I haven't missed much.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm

So glad that I don't really play any console games. A grand majority of the people I've interacted with on L4D and TF2 have been nice, even on the few occasions that I thought playing while drunk was a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am

hahahaha Xbox Live is the ugliest, nastiest monster I've personally had the misfortune of experiencing. It's taken me a while to let myself get it again, and I still only have it for the friends I know personally.

That said.
lol.
I love this blog.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Dr. Quinzel wrote:
So glad that I don't really play any console games. A grand majority of the people I've interacted with on L4D and TF2 have been nice, even on the few occasions that I thought playing while drunk was a great idea.

Price difference. A A $200 game console is a child's toy. A $2,500 gaming PC is an adult's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat, Ugly or Slutty   Fat, Ugly or Slutty Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat, Ugly or Slutty
Page 1 of 1