Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Godawful Answer Sites

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
villainy

Godawful Answer Sites Empty
PostSubject: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:10 am

I'm pretty sure we've all run across stupid, creepy or just plain ridiculous posts on Yahoo Answers, Ask.com, etc. (obligatory How is babby formed? link) So post them here. That's really all I have to say.

"Are you still considered a virgin if you hump?" Hmmm, that's a reasonable question. Good grammar, too. Let's see what the internet has to say.

Quote :
no u is not still a virgin becus if a boy and u even touch 1 another privacy u is not a virgin anymore and if u didnt kno dis answer y r u even thinking about humping so dnt even think about that until u is old enough and out of college and school ok so just keep your privacy 2 urself be cuz u never kno u might g3et pregnant on ur 1st time ok so jus dnt even touch a boy or girl ok

DON'T TOUCH ANYONE EVER. LIVE IN A BUBBLE. CLEANSE YOUR MIND OF THOUGHT CRIME. You don't want to get brain-pregnant!
Back to top Go down
Knight
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:15 am

We already have a thread for this here.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:43 am

Last post: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:38 pm

IT'S DEAD JIM!

Back to top Go down
Knight
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 am

Knorg wrote:
Last post: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:38 pm

IT'S DEAD JIM!

And we've had a problem with necroposting on these forums since... When exactly?
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 am

You posted to this thread because the poster failed to go find a thread from well over a year ago and bump it, a thread that probably only yourself would be anal enough to care about, remember and say should be used... and you want to talk about problems?

That's funny shit.

So, to summarise: Necroposting? No problem. I do it all the time.

Post about ancient thread that failed to be necroposted? You, sir, have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Knight
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:22 am

Knorg wrote:
You posted to this thread because the poster failed to go find a thread from well over a year ago and bump it, a thread that probably only yourself would be anal enough to care about, remember and say should be used... and you want to talk about problems?

That's funny shit.

So, to summarise: Necroposting? No problem. I do it all the time.

Post about ancient thread that failed to be necroposted? You, sir, have a problem.

It was a page in, since this particular subforum isn't all that well used. You don't exactly have to go digging through to find it. I've seen exactly what I did here done more times than I can remember in the various incarnations of these forums over the years, yet you call me out because mine is old.

Calling out someone for doing the same thing other people do without so much as a word? And I'M the one with the problem here?
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 am

You certainly are!
Back to top Go down
David Scott Hatfield

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Most questions posted there are like that.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Knight wrote:
Oh Knorg, I love you so!
Knorg wrote:
Not as much as I love you!

Hey you two, Valentine's Day was yesterday! You're going to have to tone it down a little in public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godawful Answer Sites   Godawful Answer Sites Empty

Back to top Go down

Godawful Answer Sites
Page 1 of 1