Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision

Go down 
+4
the asylum
Spotts1701
ZoZo
KelinciHutan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision Empty
PostSubject: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:29 pm

AP
Silicon Valley Mercury News

Oakland, CA - ...I'm just gonna let a couple quotes speak for themselves.

Mercury News wrote:
Oakland school district officials say the principal received a report Wednesday that two second-graders engaged in oral sex during class while the teacher was present, and that -- also that week -- some students from the same classroom were clowning around, partially undressed.
AP wrote:
"Upon hearing these reports, we immediately launched an investigation which, to date, suggests that the reports have merit," Principal Pam Booker wrote in the letter to parents. "We have interviewed all the student participants who were implicated, as well as their teacher, and we continue to investigate the matter aggressively."
By the looks of things, the school got on top of this absolutely as soon as they heard of it, and hopefully it will turn out to be some horrible misunderstanding somewhere along the line but... Yeah. Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision 309696

Last edited by KelinciHutan on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Um, so it's actually got nothing to do with sex education?
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:36 pm

ZoZo wrote:
Yeah, after thinking about it, you're right. I'm gonna pull the subtitle.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Aces.

Chances are it's just kids doing kid things; second grade is about age 7 or 8, right?
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:21 pm

ZoZo wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Aces.

Chances are it's just kids doing kid things; second grade is about age 7 or 8, right?
That is the right age, and it could be and I hope that is all it was. But with a teacher in the room things just seem...problematic.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 pm

ZoZo wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Aces.

Yeah, that's about right. Still very much in that "exploratory" age - even in today's society I doubt any of them knew what they were doing was sexual. They may have seen something and mimicked the actions without understanding what they mean or why they shouldn't do them (sort of like kids who blurt out profanities at a young age).

The teacher will probably get sacked (or a long suspension) because he should have been more aware. Claiming you weren't aware what children you were supposed to be supervising were doing is almost as bad as admitting they did it without you trying to stop it.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Ten bucks says the teacher has at least 3 gigs of CP on his computer.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 am

Just out of curiosity, what's the typical classroom size for kids this age? Teachers, bless them, can't see everything, particularly when there's loads of kids in a classroom. When I was seven, we used to use this to our advantage. Hell, I think we played a few games of "show you mine and you show me yours" while the teacher was in the room.

Our class was abnormally big though. There were definitely more than thirty of us.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 am

ZoZo wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what's the typical classroom size for kids this age? Teachers, bless them, can't see everything, particularly when there's loads of kids in a classroom. When I was seven, we used to use this to our advantage. Hell, I think we played a few games of "show you mine and you show me yours" while the teacher was in the room.

Our class was abnormally big though. There were definitely more than thirty of us.

California utilizes class size reduction, which for second grade would mean there should be somewhere around 20-25 kids in that room.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 am

But in this specific second grade class, there are 20. Says so in that Mercury News article I linked up there.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 am

the asylum wrote:
Ten bucks says the teacher has at least 3 gigs of CP on his computer.

3? I'm thinking it's got to be closer to 5.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 am

I'm reminded of Brave New World, where kids that age doing stuff like that was considered normal.

[tinfoil hat]The World State is upon us! The lib'rals mean to make the Antichrist World Controller! Head for the hills, Billy Bob![/tinfoil hat]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 am

Keith Fraser wrote:
I'm reminded of Brave New World, where kids that age doing stuff like that was considered normal.

Only it is.

link in case you don't believe me
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision   Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Quote :
Gerardo Marin, a Markham parent, said he transferred his child to Markham from another Oakland school because of its good reputation. Its reading and math test scores have risen and are now just points away from the state goal. Marin said he has lived in the neighborhood for years, and that this is the first time he's heard of a major incident being reported at Markham.

Marin said the allegations, whether or not they're true, made him realize how little parents know about what happens inside the classroom.

Still, he said, "Maybe it's a rumor. I don't believe it, especially in the second grade."
Glad to hear someone isn't automatically freaking out.
Back to top Go down

Second Graders Engage in Sex Acts in Their Classroom With Teacher Supervision
Page 1 of 1