Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit

Go down 
+6
Cyberwulf
Psy-4
ZoZo
Penguin
Mr.Doobie
the asylum
10 posters
AuthorMessage
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit Empty
PostSubject: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
A California high school wrestler is in trouble after he performed a controversial move on a freshman teammate during practice. Preston Hill, 17, employed a move called the "Butt Drag," which entails grabbing an opponent's buttocks and inserting one's fingers in the anus to get leverage before dragging him across the floor.

As I understand it, fishhooking and other orfice insertions are fouls, though I haven't found anything about them in any HS/Collegiate wrestling rules webpages. At least The Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts specifically forbids this.

Quote :
Hill and his parents, Kristin and Darren, say the charges are ridiculous because the Butt Drag is a standard wrestling move that his middle-school coaches taught him.

Yeah, if you're doing Pankration, maybe. One would assume that sticking your finger in your opponent's butt would be considered bad form at the very least.

Quote :
The freshman, who hasn't been named by media, says Hill had bullied him previously, and that he believes Hill performed the Butt Drag to further harass and intimidate him. Ross Rice, the freshman's father, told the Fresno Bee, "Preston took it beyond a simple wrestling move. He crossed the line."

Shitstorm in three.... two.... one...................

Quote :
The butt drag has been the subject of controversy before. In 2007, South Dakota high school wrestler Jerome Hunt was found guilty of rape and attempted rape for employing the Butt Drag - also known as checking the oil - on six teammates during practice.

As bad as cornholing someone is, rape's a bit much, isn't it? Sexual misconduct, now there's a more fitting charge.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Quote :
Hill and his parents, Kristin and Darren, say the charges are ridiculous because the Butt Drag is a standard wrestling move that his middle-school coaches taught him.

Damn these parents are chill. If my kid came home telling me his coaches were teaching him to stick his fingers up other peoples asses, I would have a question (read: complaint) or two.

Also: Do these coaches know what they're doing? Do they have any clue how this must sound? "Yeah honey, sorry I was late to dinner, I was teaching 12-year old boys how to put their fingers up each others butts."
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

UFIA.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

Damn these parents are chill. If my kid came home telling me his coaches were teaching him to stick his fingers up other peoples asses, I would have a question (read: complaint) or two.

Also: Do these coaches know what they're doing? Do they have any clue how this must sound? "Yeah honey, sorry I was late to dinner, I was teaching 12-year old boys how to put their fingers up each others butts."
I agree with the above.

Re: the OP. Yeah, I can see how it's rape. Sticking your finger up someone's arse without their consent is a non-consensual violation, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Quote :
the Butt Drag is a standard wrestling move that his middle-school coaches taught him.
This just raises more questions.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:59 pm

I read another article on this which said that the actual Butt Drag move consists of grabbing your opponent's asscheek, not shoving fingers up his/her ass. It's alleged that this kid did stick his fingers up his opponent's ass, and his defence is 'No I didn't I just grabbed his asscheek'.

Naturally there's lots of victim-blaming going on, with Master Shittyfingers' parents insisting the other kid is making it up for revenge, and people making buttons that say '#buttdrag' because sexual assault is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 pm

1, That's kind of disgusting.
2, Why is the coach teaching such a move when it's easily illegal?
4, Forget calling it the Butt Drag, that should be named The Prostate Check!
5, Why the fuck is the coach teaching such a move and where did they learn to teach it to these kids?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 pm

This isn't the first time this has been disputed in court. Hence the previous comment of "UFIA," which became sort of Fark slang after an article a couple years back where a judge ruled on an "unsolicited finger in anus," hence UFIA. The original article link is long dead, but the headline was basically "Judge determines unsolicited finger in anus is crude, but not criminal" which... basically summed up what the judge said.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm

TheIan wrote:
5, Why the fuck is the coach teaching such a move and where did they learn to teach it to these kids?

3, how can that be even remotely safe or at all tactically useful?
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:55 pm

TheIan wrote:
Counting to 5 is pretty hard, huh?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 am

Jesus Christ Ian did you even read my post

there is no legal wrestling move involving sticking your fingers in someone's anus

EDIT: Here's the article I was talking about earlier.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 am

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
TheIan wrote:
Counting to 5 is pretty hard, huh?
No, there's just no 3. Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit 961878
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:06 am

ZoZo wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

I agree with the above.

Re: the OP. Yeah, I can see how it's rape. Sticking your finger up someone's arse without their consent is a non-consensual violation, isn't it?

Well, shoulder checking someone hard enough to hospitalize them is normally a crime. Do it in the NHL, however, and they'll give you a medal. Being engaged in a sport at the time of doing something otherwise blatantly illegal seems to give you some leeway.

Quote :
The butt drag has been the subject of controversy before. In 2007, South Dakota high school wrestler Jerome Hunt was found guilty of rape and attempted rape for employing the Butt Drag - also known as checking the oil - on six teammates during practice.

You'd think that after the fourth guy, people would have stopped wrestling him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit   Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool wrestler knee- or finger- deep in shit
Page 1 of 1