Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ANOTHER child rape case

Go down 
+7
Sparrow
the asylum
Jesus.
Seule
Cyberwulf
PiFace314
kadytheredpanda
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kadytheredpanda

kadytheredpanda

ANOTHER child rape case Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm

(Yes, I read the other, similar thread before typing this, just to make sure I was not repeating what was already said.)

Source.

Quote :
An Atlanta man who videotaped himself raping his cousins, ages 4 and 5, was sentenced to life plus 20 years in prison Thursday.

Terrell Johnson, 26, was convicted of rape, two counts of child molestation and two counts of sexually exploiting a minor via visual medium.

Johnson's girlfriend turned him in to Atlanta police after discovering the video on his cell phone in June 2007. The rapes occurred at the home of Johnson's sister, who was babysitting the two girls

There are no words for this. What a monster, and what an idiot for making concrete evidence of his crimes. I hope he gets anally raped in jail. Even hardened criminals hate child molesters.
Back to top Go down
PiFace314

PiFace314

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 pm

... Holy jesus christ. Not only does he rape two kids, HE FREAKING VIDEOTAPED IT. I want to throw up now.

I hope he gets it up the ass in jail. HARD. BY A 300 POUND SIX FOOT TALL GODZILLA WANNABE.

20 years is not enough. He deserves life for this, dammit...
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:13 pm

kadytheredpanda wrote:
I hope he gets anally raped in jail.
"Rape is fine as long as the person deserves it."
Back to top Go down
kadytheredpanda

kadytheredpanda

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:21 pm

PiFace314 wrote:

20 years is not enough. He deserves life for this, dammit...

He DID get life. It was that plus 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm

I kinda love you Cyb

Just saying...
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:14 pm

I don't usually do this, but this accurately sums up my feelings about this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
kadytheredpanda wrote:

In this case? Totally justified. Even murderers and adult rapists absolutely hate people that victimize kids. It's like some kind of unwritten code amongst violent offenders.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 pm

the asylum wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
kadytheredpanda wrote:

In this case? Totally justified.
And that's three people who think rape is fine as long as the person deserves it. I wonder who else you think deserves to be raped.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Ok, before this delves into OMG SO HE'S NOT BAD ENOUGH TO BE RAPED YES HE IS NO HE ISN'T HURR HURR, can I at least say that the fact of the latter is that trying to decide who deserves to be raped and who doesn't is a slippery slope that really just should not be neared at all costs?

Rape is something that should not be wished on anyone. Not even rapists.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:34 pm

the asylum wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
kadytheredpanda wrote:

In this case? Totally justified. Even murderers and adult rapists absolutely hate people that victimize kids. It's like some kind of unwritten code amongst violent offenders.

That's a pretty weak-ass justification.

No one deserves rape. Not even those who have raped others.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Jesus. wrote:
Rape is something that should not be wished on anyone. Not even rapists.

Mm. While I would say that people who do evil things deserve to have the same done to them, reality means that you basically have to satisfy another sick bastard to give sick bastards what they truly deserve. A crime is still being committed, we're just okay with crimes happening to bad people.

I believe it was in Saudi Arabia, but I could be mistaken: A judge sentenced a serial killer to death in the same manner that he killed his victims. He would be tortured to death and cut apart with the pieces of his body thrown into acid while he was still alive. The penalty was changed to a simple beheading when they couldn't find an executioner actually willing to carry out the sentence.

It's been a long time since I saw that article, though, so that story's probably not all that accurate. But basically, when we say "I hope he gets raped," first we hope that there's someone sick enough to carry out our collective vengeance in our stead, and second, we're wink-wink-nudge-nudge over the fact that not only is prison rape rampant, it's to be encouraged against people that commit particularly loathsome crimes. That we can use the injustice of our "justice system" to our satisfaction. We condone a rapist raping a rapist in our stead. We're okay with it because we all know that we'll never be thrown in jail because we're Good People and will never have to worry about someone violating our assholes.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:35 pm

We should just name this subforum Rape Wank and save time.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Whether it's wished on him or not, the chances are good he would be raped. Prisons have their own moral codes and social hirarchy, like any society, and child molesters (referred to as 'Short Eyes') tend to be at the bottom of the food chain. It's a way of justifying what you've done, I imagine: Well, I may have killed 14 people, including four adults and 10 kids, but at least I didn't rape any of the kids before I killed'em. And I wouldn't have had to kill them if their old man had paid me for the drugs.

That said, I think child molesters generally aren't put in the same section as violent offenders for precisely the reason stated above. The guards know what will happen if the murderers and ordinary rapists get their hands on them, and there have been a couple of lawsuits filed by families over the years that mean molesters basically get sequestered in a different section, away from most of the rest of the population.

Of course, this likely varies from prison to prison, but at least some of them are trying to be more humane.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

[quote="the asylum"]
Cyberwulf wrote:
kadytheredpanda wrote:

Oh, Cyberwulf, I thought we had all agreed that criminals aren't people!
ANOTHER child rape case 961878
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Oh, Cyberwulf, I thought we had all agreed that criminals aren't people!

So did you install an MSOGS on that horse or what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER child rape case   ANOTHER child rape case Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER child rape case
Page 1 of 1