Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?

Go down 
+9
villainy
Jay/Cris
TheHermit
Sparrow
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mikey Go WOOGA
Malganis
Cyberwulf
Grunge
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Grunge

Grunge

Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? Empty
PostSubject: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Quote :
In the dead of night, an explosion ripped through Evanston's Fitzsimmons Park, shaking houses and waking residents blocks away. Responding to calls of a possible blown transformer, police searched but found nothing The mystery didn't begin to unravel until more than an hour later Tuesday when resident Dale Wyatt made a grisly discovery He was walking his dog when it started pulling its leash. Near a playground he found a headless body
Fine Police work ... to have missed a bomb and a body, with bits splattered everywhere.
Quote :
"I was kind of freaked out," Wyatt said. "This was the last thing I expected. ..."
On on top of the list that he was expecting was a two lesbians making out on a unicorn.
Quote :
Many parents were upset the district did not move faster in handling the emergency, said Eileen Budde, a Nichols PTA president, who shared their concerns.
I have to congratulate the PTA for causing a bigger uproar about the school than the presence of a decapitated bomber.
Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? 724940
he'll never be the head of a major corporation
link

Last edited by Grunge on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the link)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:29 pm

LINK PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Man, I'm disappointed, I saw the title of this and I thought that a headless body had bombed a middle school.

...Don't tell me I was the only one who thought that. Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? 309696
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Grunge wrote:

It's a shame he wasn't more headstrong. Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? 961878
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Grunge wrote:

It's a shame he wasn't more headstrong. Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? 961878

*punches Mikey in the face*

Just thought I should get there first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 am

Malganis wrote:
Man, I'm disappointed, I saw the title of this and I thought that a headless body had bombed a middle school.

...Don't tell me I was the only one who thought that. Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? 309696

You're not.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Grunge wrote:

Calm down, Harley, there's no sense in blowing up and losing our heads over this.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

TheHermit wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Grunge wrote:

Calm down, Harley, there's no sense in blowing up and losing our heads over this.

Then again, Harley has always been a bit of a headcase, hasn't she? Always goes with her gut instinct and runs headlong into whatever her first knee-jerk reaction tells her to do. You'd think that hanging around on this board would make her more levelheaded, but alas...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Malganis wrote:

Well, I thought the topic was "headless body / bodiless head" when I saw the excerpt on the main forums.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Maybe I've been in Belfast too long, but I automatically thought "Al Qaeda? Pah, probably the feckin IRA".
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
TheHermit wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Grunge wrote:

Then again, Harley has always been a bit of a headcase, hasn't she? Always goes with her gut instinct and runs headlong into whatever her first knee-jerk reaction tells her to do. You'd think that hanging around on this board would make her more levelheaded, but alas...

Acting like she does certainly isn't a way to get ahead in life.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Oh god, please stop, I can't stand the puns anymore...

I heading out.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:18 am

Azzandra wrote:

I heading out.
This is a guy who knows how to blow a scene.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 am

Azzandra wrote:
Yup. I can't rememember a time when we've had less fun with puns.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Quote :
"It woke us up immediately," she said. "We thought it was a transformer exploding. Either that, or lightning. It sounded like a boom, and the house actually shook."

Megatron?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?   Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida? Empty

Back to top Go down

Headless body/ bombs/ middle school = al qaida?
Page 1 of 1